PDA

View Full Version : GP Forum

sinfan75
09-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Never in my life have read a bunch of crap from home town fans about their home town team. Lose to Cuero? no problem! Lose to Sinton? They want a new coach. Unbelievable.

IHStangFan
09-05-2005, 10:01 PM
because of one down year? they DO realize that this will happen from time to time......sounds about right though. GP, although i have many friends from GP....always seem to have some sorta superiority/inferiority (and its usually one extreme or the other)complex thing goin on as a community...ESPECIALLY when it comes to their schools and atheletic programs. GP's coach is fine, he and his team are just in a rebuilding year. calm down GP, it'll be okay.

pirate4state
09-05-2005, 10:59 PM
That was some funny reading!! *shakes head* Thank god, I no longer post on that forum. :rolleyes:

Gp83
09-06-2005, 07:35 AM
It's just talking football. We don't except loseing. That performance the other night was pathetic. It has nothing to do with Sinton about the arguement, it's the fact we stunk up the show. I have seen a huge differnece the past 3 years on the lack dicipline in practice's. Also, the wing T is outdated. Just my .02 cents. Off to work

big daddy russ
09-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
... Also, the wing T is outdated...
Did just fine for you the last two years.

Is Coach Harris still there? If you want to get rid of him I know of a few schools just down the road who'd love to have him.

Gp83
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Did just fine for you the last two years.

Is Coach Harris still there? If you want to get rid of him I know of a few schools just down the road who'd love to have him.

Wing T did great until we met a talent pool with studs on it last year that put nine in the box. It's outdated and is why very few run it anymore.