PDA

View Full Version : Who all is going to Merkel/Greenwood

wildstangs
11-09-2003, 03:22 PM
I will be there.

Green Ranger
11-09-2003, 04:27 PM
I will be there, and hopefully alot of people will be there. Hopefully we can fill the stands better than the crowds at ASU games which isnt really saying alot as of late. This should be a good ol West Texas football game with lots of hitting. May the best team win!

smustangs
11-09-2003, 05:11 PM
im goin to try to go im glad they play on saturday gives us all who play a chance to catch a great game. is audas playin again just wonderin or is he still hurt?

lobo12
11-09-2003, 05:36 PM
i wish i could go but its too far away. should be a great game though

bearcat1
11-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Green Ranger:
I will be there, and hopefully alot of people will be there. Hopefully we can fill the stands better than the crowds at ASU games which isnt really saying alot as of late. This should be a good ol West Texas football game with lots of hitting. May the best team win!Is this game in Abilene? If so, count me in.
bc

Ranger Mom
11-09-2003, 05:52 PM
I'll be there!!! :D

It's in San Angelo.

I think I am going to see the Sweetwater/Kermit game Friday. Husband and I are at odds where we should sit. He says Kermit side, since they are in our district. I say Sweetwater side, because I like their 3ADL posters!! :p

Knightmoon
11-09-2003, 06:14 PM
I will be there with a lot of other Badger fans. Going to be a good one. I understand the stadium is pretty nice. Hope the weather cooperates for a good old fashioned West Texas Football match. Can't wait-- I am a nervous wreck already.

Where is the Sweetwater/Kermit game being played and what day? I guess I missed the info on that one. I am off Friday,Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. Going to catch as much football as humanly possible.

bearcat1
11-09-2003, 06:15 PM
Ranger Mom:
I'll be there!!! :D

It's in San Angelo.

I think I am going to see the Sweetwater/Kermit game Friday. Husband and I are at odds where we should sit. He says Kermit side, since they are in our district. I say Sweetwater side, because I like their 3ADL posters!! :p Well, never mind then. I thought I might go since my plans just fell through. But I have no clue where San Angelo is. Maybe I'll just stay home, order a pizza, and catch the Aledo game on the radio. My life is about as exciting as lint.

bc

oneheartbeat
11-09-2003, 06:18 PM
the sweetwater kermit game is in odessa at ratliff stadium friday night at 7:30

wildstangs
11-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Its not that hard Bearcat. Ride out to Abilene and we can carpool :)

wildstangs
11-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Sweetwater and Kermit play at Ratliff Stadium in Odessa. Friday at 7:30.