PDA

View Full Version : Hey Old Card(iac)

X Man
09-05-2005, 06:20 PM
What is your prediction on the West Orange / Bridge City game this year?? I say WOS wins by 2 TDs.

bccards
09-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Who Cares????????? That's 9 weeks away.. We'll figure that out over time!

X Man
09-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Who Cares?????????????? Did I read this correctly???????? I bet if Bridge City EVER was able to beat West Orange, you wouldn't say "Who Cares?" then.

bccards
09-05-2005, 10:38 PM
yes, X, I would say "WHO CARES" because BC will be concentrating on Kirbyville, while WOS should be on Bay City. I could care less if BC has ever beaten WOS.. You had all of BC you could handle last year. Come back and ask us later in the season, then you may get a response, but at this time, not a single sole in BC cares about the WO-S game at this point in the season!

You'll receive no further comments from me regarding the WO-S game until Week 10.

wos fan1
09-05-2005, 10:42 PM
:D Wait until you see this year's Stangs!! Kinda looks like the Stangs of old if you know what i mean!

X Man
09-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Thats a laugh, my memory says that we did handle them, and won again! Bridge City probably played their best game of the year, while WOS played their worst, and still WOS won. Anyway, I asked Old Cardiac what HIS prediction was, not yours.