PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs. Hutto

theyoefnshow
09-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Soo....what's the lowdown on this game? Liberty Hill was stunned/blown out by Burnet this past week but is ususally a pretty solid squad. Hutto, while having had two blowouts the past two weeks, have basically played a couple of jobber schools. Could be telling on the future for both of these teams. Any predictions?

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 08:23 AM
I believe Liberty Hill will bounce back and have a good game, but am not counting out Hutto at all... this will be telling for both teams...

Hope there are no injuries...

ILS1
09-05-2005, 09:00 AM
have basically played a couple of jobber schools.

4A Austin Travis made the playoffs last year. They didn't impress me too much Friday. Hutto/LH,it's gonna be a high scoring game. It depends on which teams defense shows up. Even though,LH defense has given up 102 points in 2 games,I think they will come out fired up and ready. Hutto's D-line is bigger and faster this year. If Hutto's DC ever get's it into this head that LH is NOT gonna throw the ball 20 times a game and get out of that 2 deep zone he LOVES so much!!! I'm not gonna predict a score because I'm not good at that. But,Hutto in a close one.

:D

theyoefnshow
09-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
4A Austin Travis made the playoffs last year.

They're 0-2 this year.

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 10:58 AM
LH 65
Hutto 28

espn1
09-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Hutto is playing on hype right now because they've played two jr. high teams. LH's defense will be adjusted this week. LH 42 Hutto 28.

MARLINDOGS
09-05-2005, 11:25 AM
LH 42 Hutto 14.:D

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Just as Burnet "owns" Liberty Hill, to date, LH "owns" Hutto. I don't believe anything changes that this year. I have every confidence in our coaches that any defensive adjustments that are needed will be made this week.

hutex04
09-05-2005, 12:11 PM
nah too little too late, Liberty Hill has too many questions going into the game. They seem really banged up. Huttos first team is really rested, only playing the first half of both their games. I also think it will be highscoring this year. HUTTO 42, Liberty Hill 33

Bandera YaYa
09-05-2005, 12:14 PM
I don't believe any team "owns" another team...but I do believe if you have that kind of thinking, you are beat before you even touch the turf.

espn1
09-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I don't believe any team "owns" another team...but I do believe if you have that kind of thinking, you are beat before you even touch the turf.
Burnet owns Bandera also. Even had to send you a player.:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

I didn't mean that in a bad way, just going off the previous records. I can't find a year that we beat Burnet, even when they were 1-9. In five consecutive years, Hutto has not beaten us. Any team, any night, can be beat by another.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Austin 4a schools are very weak teams(most of them), So with that LH 44 Hutto 27

rhs78
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Liberty Hill should come back this week and make the adjustment on defense. LH by 10+

Bandera YaYa
09-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Burnet owns Bandera also. Even had to send you a player.:D :D :D And Bandera thanks you very much!!!!! (Or maybe he wanted to come to Bandera????????) :clap: :clap: :D :kiss:

ILS1
09-05-2005, 01:30 PM
They're 0-2 this year.

They were 1-2 before entering district and making the playoffs. BTW,Cameron is 0-1 against Hutto!!!

theyoefnshow
09-05-2005, 02:02 PM
And the score after this year will be 1-1. Hutto beat Cameron AT Yoe field....what else can be said? That's not an easy thing to do. But the following week (and two more after that), Cameron was still playing football while Hutto was airing up basketballs and handing out Nikes.
Besides, we're talking this year I thought? Now given what we've seen thus far, this is a good chance Hutto may make playoffs with La Grange being down, Smithville being...well, Smithville and Caldwell possibly not being what was expected of them. Rockdale is usually a contender but to allow an average team to score 21 points on you in the 4th quarter...can't say I have much faith there either. That leaves Cameron, Giddings (both teams are always solid) on one side and Manor & Hutto on the other. The latter two teams set their pre district games w/ as someone else said earlier, WEAK 4A schools. It's easy to put up points on the board and have pretty stats but we'll see how things turn out in a few weeks.

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 04:53 PM
u already know i will pick hutto in this game......and even if LH wins i still stand by my statement that they are over rated

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
and even if LH wins i still stand by my statement that they are over rated

Perfect! :clap: :rolleyes:

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Liberty Hill is sooooooo good.....would u rather me lie and say that LH panther mom or what

ILS1
09-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey LHPM,who's all going to the game that you know? Might wanna have a meet and greet during the game. Because I pretty sure I won't get there till about kickoff time. What are your thoughts?

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Hey LHPM,who's all going to the game that you know? Might wanna have a meet and greet during the game. Because I pretty sure I won't get there till about kickoff time. What are your thoughts?

I think it's a grand idea. I know that LHMom, purplenails, Tiny, LHPD (I think), and probably Purple Hart will be there. I'm sure there will be a couple others as well.

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Liberty Hill is sooooooo good.....would u rather me lie and say that LH panther mom or what

I couldn't care less what you think of our team. I wouldn't expect anything other than "over rated" from you. :)

LHMom
09-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it's a grand idea. I know that LHMom, purplenails, Tiny, LHPD (I think), and probably Purple Hart will be there. I'm sure there will be a couple others as well.

We'll be there, but definitely need any meet/greet prior to the game. I have only left the stands 2 times in 5 years of boys on varsity. Both times my husband had been in the hospital and I needed to get him water. That's about the only thing that will get me to leave during the game!

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 07:02 PM
I couldn't care less what you think of our team. I wouldn't expect anything other than "over rated" from you. :)

you dang right.....start the chant up......overrrrrrrrrrrrrr rateddddddd clap clap clap clap claap overrrrrrrr rateddddddd

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 07:04 PM
you dang right.....start the chant up......overrrrrrrrrrrrrr rateddddddd clap clap clap clap claap overrrrrrrr rateddddddd
Do you want me to pm you my phone no.? I'll do it!!!!!!:p

sicem74
09-05-2005, 07:30 PM
LH 50 Hutto 14

Mustang '89
09-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
LH 50 Hutto 14

You have to be joking, right. No way LH will hold Kerley and the Hippos to 14 points. High scoring game....42-40 Hutto.

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
We'll be there, but definitely need any meet/greet prior to the game. I have only left the stands 2 times in 5 years of boys on varsity. Both times my husband had been in the hospital and I needed to get him water. That's about the only thing that will get me to leave during the game!

I don't mind going down....I could then bring him up in the stands. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 11:05 PM

he seems to have a dislike for Sinton and Liberty Hill:(

Mustang '89
09-05-2005, 11:09 PM
I don't mind going down....I could then bring him up in the stands. :)

Where is the meet and greet gonna be? My Mustangs have a bye, so I can't miss this match-up. I think this one is gonna be worth "3 dollars a gallon."

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mustang '89
Where is the meet and greet gonna be? My Mustangs have a bye, so I can't miss this match-up. I think this one is gonna be worth "3 dollars a gallon."
ROFL!
:clap: :clap:

espn1
09-06-2005, 12:12 AM
You have to excuse idiots like ko_tex_solja he only sniffs the jocks of teams when they are winning and then jumps ship and locks for a new jock to inhale. What a woos. Where are you from Milano. You sound like somone that was rom'd last year.

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Mustang '89

I'll come down to the fence between the dressing rooms & field just before half.

MARLINDOGS
09-06-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by espn1
You have to excuse idiots like ko_tex_solja he only sniffs the jocks of teams when they are winning and then jumps ship and locks for a new jock to inhale. What a woos. Where are you from Milano. You sound like somone that was rom'd last year. :eek: :clap: :clap:

09-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Hutto is well of this season

Modest Man
09-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
And the score after this year will be 1-1. Hutto beat Cameron AT Yoe field....what else can be said? That's not an easy thing to do. But the following week (and two more after that), Cameron was still playing football while Hutto was airing up basketballs and handing out Nikes.
Besides, we're talking this year I thought? Now given what we've seen thus far, this is a good chance Hutto may make playoffs with La Grange being down, Smithville being...well, Smithville and Caldwell possibly not being what was expected of them. Rockdale is usually a contender but to allow an average team to score 21 points on you in the 4th quarter...can't say I have much faith there either. That leaves Cameron, Giddings (both teams are always solid) on one side and Manor & Hutto on the other. The latter two teams set their pre district games w/ as someone else said earlier, WEAK 4A schools. It's easy to put up points on the board and have pretty stats but we'll see how things turn out in a few weeks.

can't argue that it wasn't a good game can you yoe? The Hutto Vs. Cameron game that is.

As for Hutto and Liberty Hill...it's sort of a given as of lately who's taking that home in the bag.

olddawggreen
09-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I didn't mean that in a bad way, just going off the previous records. I can't find a year that we beat Burnet, even when they were 1-9. In five consecutive years, Hutto has not beaten us. Any team, any night, can be beat by another.

Well, if it will make you feel any better, Liberty Hill beat us one year when I was playing for the Bertram Panthers, of course I was in Jr. High at the time. ;) ;) and we beat Liberty Hill the next year :D

I pick Liberty Hill over Hutto this week by 3 TD's! :D Go Panthers!!:) :)

Chris Hart
09-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm pulling for the Panthers, but I think you could just flip a coin in this one...

LHMom
09-06-2005, 09:49 PM
The Panthers are making the necessary adjustments. They'll be fine. Hutto is good though. LH by 10.

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2005, 11:15 PM
I'll come down to the fence between the dressing rooms & field just before half.

Hope to see some of you Hutto (and Manor) folks tomorrow. To all....good luck, no injuries & a hard fought game. :)

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 07:13 AM
LH 65
Hutto 28

u already know i will pick hutto in this game......and even if LH wins i still stand by my statement that they are over rated

:confused: :confused: So, which is it? I sure hope that's not a picket fence you're sitting on. :eek: Ohhhhh...I know, your "friend" posted the score, right? ;)