PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints Considering 3 Options

PhiI C
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Here is the link.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20050904200309990008

PhiI C
09-04-2005, 09:55 PM
In my opinion playing on the road is bad not for them but it would give some of the opponents another home field advantage which could be critical. I already think NY Giants have an unfair advantage in getting a nineth game at home which isn't fair to the Redskins, Cowboys, or Eagles. I can understand at LSU if they don't want the Alamodome but then they need to get out of San Antonio all together. It would be an insults to take advantage of San Antonio's hospitality and not play any games at all there and go to LSU on the weekends. Of course I prefer the games in San Antonio but if they want to go to LSU then bye bye.

AggieJohn
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
play at LSU

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 10:18 PM
on espn they just said Saints want to play there games in SA but NFL doesnt want that for fear of poor attendance:confused:

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
on espn they just said Saints want to play there games in SA but NFL doesnt want that for fear of poor attendance:confused:

What?? They think we don't like football here??

Geez

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Thats a crock of S&%#!!!!
San Antonio would support the team and probably have a greater attendance than most teams would. Stupid ESPN...