PDA

View Full Version : NFL Themes from the days of old...

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I had forgotten how many cool NFL themes and whatnot there were way back when.....specially the Sam Spence stuff. Always hear em when you watch those old NFL highlights reels. :clap:

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 09:40 PM
LOL!!!!! what timing....i post this thread...and not 5 mins later i see a commercial for Burger King where the King gets an INT in a game and runs it in for a TD...and whats playing in the background?? "Round Up" by Spence....a classic NFL highlights song. LOL...too good!

Keith7
09-04-2005, 10:01 PM
If you get Madden 06 it has like 10 songs by sam spence on the soundtrack

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
If you get Madden 06 it has like 10 songs by sam spence on the soundtrack awesome!! i almost picked it up the other day, will have to go and get it when i get home to Arizona. thanks Keith.

MARLINDOGS
09-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL!!!!! what timing....i post this thread...and not 5 mins later i see a commercial for Burger King where the King gets an INT in a game and runs it in for a TD...and whats playing in the background?? "Round Up" by Spence....a classic NFL highlights song. LOL...too good! I just seen it to.:D :thinking: :thinking:

IHStangFan
09-05-2005, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
I just seen it to.:D :thinking: :thinking: that commercial cracks me up.....that grin on the King's face thats ALWAYS there, i cant see one of those commercials w/out laughing, and that one is the best by far! i could ALMOST hear..."HE...COULD...GO...ALL...THE..WAY!!" that'd of made it a classic! :D