PDA

View Full Version : Wharton/Cuero

Wharton Tigers
09-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Its A big one:clap:

Wharton Tigers
09-04-2005, 06:44 PM
i think wharton is going to pull it off. These boys have been fired up and have got passed El Campo.Cuero ITS ON!!!

Wharton Tigers
09-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Yea Our City Is Throwed

Is It On, ITS On

There is no limit

Wharton Tigers
09-04-2005, 07:10 PM
who will stop #5, #31, #2, #3, #9, and that offensive line will be out to prove something.

Defence will bring it!

Ranger Mom
09-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Just curious.....do you feel like you are talking to yourself?:D

bmbf_06
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Our boys are ready for this one!!! GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 07:54 PM
I aint saying nothin' :D

ro_tex_solja
09-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Wharton Tigers
who will stop #5, #31, #2, #3, #9, and that offensive line will be out to prove something.

Defence will bring it!

#36, #32, #19, #6, #59, #22, #79, #7, #9, #18, #8

innkeeper
09-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Wharton will give cuero a run for there $. maybe even more

ro_tex_solja
09-04-2005, 08:21 PM
everybody already knows wharton and cuero are good. i dont see the point in coming on here and starting a 1000 different threads about how good each one is. the cuero players just get on here and read this stuff and go crazy. i heard the entire defense gets slapped in the face by some swoll dude before every game.

GreenGobbla
09-04-2005, 08:35 PM
who is going to get on here and talk to themselves....what a wierdo....anyways....ya, ro tex named just a few guys that will stop the wharton players....and about that slap in the face, thats tight....

GreenGobbla
09-04-2005, 08:38 PM

Defence will bring it!

i think its defense, but thats just me

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 09:09 PM
i'm not buying into this "Wharton is great" hooplah this year until they prove it. Cuero has MORE than proven they can get the job done in the past handful of years. I'm gonna have to go w/ Cuero until it is proven someone in Reg. IV can take them down.....its yet to be proven, and i say go w/ what you know.

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 09:13 PM
I believe that both sides are getting ready for a close, down to the wire ball-game this Friday night...

Let's just hope the Wharton players don't run infront of the Cuero stands talking crap to the fans this year...

Good luck to both teams and stay injury free...

bmbf_06
09-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i'm not buying into this "Wharton is great" hooplah this year until they prove it. Cuero has MORE than proven they can get the job done in the past handful of years. I'm gonna have to go w/ Cuero until it is proven someone in Reg. IV can take them down.....its yet to be proven, and i say go w/ what you know.

Well i guess we'll see on friday night then!

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by bmbf_06
Well i guess we'll see on friday night then!

I hope not ha...

Our secondary has stepped it up though... Wharton did us a favor last year and showed us that our secondary wasn't being ran good enough to contain those great passing games like the one Wharton had last year...

This year they're improved athletically and mentally... should be a classic in Wharton Friday night...

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by bmbf_06
Well i guess we'll see on friday night then! yup, i have no doubt it'll be a good game, but Wharton will have to make a believer outa me before i pick them over Cuero as would any other team going up against the Gobblers

wannabgobbler08
09-04-2005, 11:10 PM

Defence will bring it!

Not so sure you should mention #31, since he had 4 yards rushing against El Campo!

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Not so sure you should mention #31, since he had 4 yards rushing against El Campo!

please tell me u just didnt say that......cuero defense is probably keyin in on #31 the whole game......he committed to a&m as a junior.....he is a really good player but unfortunately no one will be able to run on cuero this year once again so his running game wont be a factor this year

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
please tell me u just didnt say that......cuero defense is probably keyin in on #31 the whole game......he committed to a&m as a junior.....he is a really good player but unfortunately no one will be able to run on cuero this year once again so his running game wont be a factor this year

he's an LB threat this year, big one...

sinfan75
09-05-2005, 07:14 AM
I'll put my beers on Cuero.

raider red 2000
09-06-2005, 10:20 AM
ttt

hata_hurta06
09-06-2005, 10:22 AM
tigers!!!

nexfan
09-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Defence will bring it!

I'm going to go with...........El Campo!

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by hata_hurta06
tigers!!!

Too bad you're a trator... we know you're from Cuero... stop making us look bad, we can do it enough on our own:D

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

he is a threat where ever he plays....i grew up with pierre and all he ever wanted to do was play for cuero and when the captains in 2004 voted on not letting him play football he just went back to wharton....so u know he is out to prove something to a team that didnt want him

Old Green
09-06-2005, 06:00 PM
he is a threat where ever he plays....i grew up with pierre and all he ever wanted to do was play for cuero and when the captains in 2004 voted on not letting him play football he just went back to wharton....so u know he is out to prove something to a team that didnt want him What ???????????????:confused:

44INAROW
09-06-2005, 06:09 PM
he is a threat where ever he plays....i grew up with pierre and all he ever wanted to do was play for cuero and when the captains in 2004 voted on not letting him play football he just went back to wharton....so u know he is out to prove something to a team that didnt want him

Dang, I am confused again :doh:

gobbler grad
09-06-2005, 06:12 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: help me remember...

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
i remember growing up with him too....he is gonna be after cuero, since they didnt want him....

wannabgobbler08
09-06-2005, 07:59 PM

Nope, was at the Gobbler scouting report and he's not a linebacker.....He's thier Strong Safety!!!

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Nope, was at the Gobbler scouting report and he's not a linebacker.....He's thier Strong Safety!!!

He's being recruited as an LB and committed to Texas A&M as an LB...

strong safety is what he's playing I hear, but he is a natural LB...

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
i remember growing up with him too....he is gonna be after cuero, since they didnt want him....

Didn't want him? Do the players making the decisions now?

If this story holds any water at all, please explain, because this is the first we've heard of this...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 08:48 PM
in 2004 he showed up at the cuero fieldhouse the day before the intersquad scrimmage.....coach didnt know if he should let him play....he wanted to be a gobbler all is life and this was is one chance.....so coach said it was up to the 8 captains on the team and they voted no....so that is when pierre went back to wharton and is now presently playin for the tigers....i gotta wonder how pumped up he is gonna be goin against the team that didnt want him to play for them

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 08:52 PM
in 2004 he showed up at the cuero fieldhouse the day before the intersquad scrimmage.....coach didnt know if he should let him play....he wanted to be a gobbler all is life and this was is one chance.....so coach said it was up to the 8 captains on the team and they voted no....so that is when pierre went back to wharton and is now presently playin for the tigers....i gotta wonder how pumped up he is gonna be goin against the team that didnt want him to play for them

If this is true, I think the captains did a great job... they didn't turn Pierre down as much as they showed faith in the team they had...

Remember, at that time, we had Latreal Cooper at RB and our LB positions were filled... he would have added depth, yes, but our captains showed their teamates that they had faith in the current Gobblers...

cat dog horse
09-06-2005, 08:52 PM

they thought he would just cause trouble to the team...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
If this is true, I think the captains did a great job... they didn't turn Pierre down as much as they showed faith in the team they had...

Remember, at that time, we had Latreal Cooper at RB and our LB positions were filled... he would have added depth, yes, but our captains showed their teamates that they had faith in the current Gobblers...

are u kidding me??? they are idiots for turning pierre down....of course we had coop but do u realize that with pierre we could have been unstopable....pierre could have been all state at any position....

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
are u kidding me??? they are idiots for turning pierre down....of course we had coop but do u realize that with pierre we could have been unstopable....pierre could have been all state at any position....

he does have a point here

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 08:59 PM

Didn't he sit out most of the season with an injury or have minimum playing time?

Do you realize how hard it is to be all-state when you are injured?

cat dog horse
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
he does have a point here

a VERY good point

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:02 PM
are u kidding me??? they are idiots for turning pierre down....

Those idiots went 14-1...

Thought you were on that team? so you're calling 8 of your teamates you went out on the field with idiots???

Great teamate you were ha

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
they thought he would just cause trouble to the team...

You have a point there too! I have no clue who you are talking about, but dissention among the ranks is NOT a good thing!

Been there, done that!

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Those idiots went 14-1...

Thought you were on that team? so you're calling 8 of your teamates you went out on the field with idiots???

Great teamate you were ha

i was talkin about the year when we lost to wharton when they had pierre....im sorry i was a year off....now it should make sense

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:09 PM
i was talkin about the year when we lost to wharton when they had pierre....im sorry i was a year off....now it should make sense

I wish I would have had 3 different years to play my senior year of football...

You were a senior in '02, '04 and now '03....

man...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:18 PM
I wish I would have had 3 different years to play my senior year of football...

You were a senior in '02, '04 and now '03....

man...

who in the hell said i graduated in 02 i graduated last year 05\
i was on the team that lost to wharton and lost to wyle so its possible u dont have a clue what your talkin about and i got one question einstein what does 03 have anything to do with bein a senior

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:19 PM
:) Walmart 2005

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:21 PM
nm

I dunno, I'm just confused... carry on

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:43 PM
lol its ok i confuse myself alot too

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/schild106.gif

hata_hurta06
09-07-2005, 09:03 AM
it mite b a lil betta if it wuz.....um.....whats that word?..........TRUE!!!!

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 06:34 AM

He wasn't the main focus of the offense against El Campo. Not easy to make a lot of yards when you don't have any carries.

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 06:48 AM

I'll sure ask Pierre about this today when I see him. Then we'll have the true story straight from the real source, instead of this he said, she said nonsense.

Old Green
09-08-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by LogieJoeBean001
I'll sure ask Pierre about this today when I see him. Then we'll have the true story straight from the real source, instead of this he said, she said nonsense. Thank you LJB001. Let us know the truth. :clap: :)

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Thank you LJB001. Let us know the truth. :clap: :)

This could get good! http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/jerry.gif :D

raider red 2000
09-08-2005, 08:02 AM
pierre has gone to WHS since he was a freshman.

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by nexfan
I'm going to go with...........El Campo!

That was stupid!!!!

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 11:22 AM

Here is the truth on the "Pierre" story...it is straight from him as told to me by him...Never in his life has he EVER wanted to play for Cuero and NEVER DID go there to even TRY and play. He didn't even know Cuero existed on the face of the Earth until he had to play against ya'll his Sophomore year.

Ro_tex_solja, you and the others from Cuero who are spreading these lies flatter yourselves or think waaaaayyy to highly of yourselves one!!!!!! Pierre is not in the least bit amused at all of the lies being spread about him and laughing at you guys on here who are claiming that you have "grown up" with him and know him so well. Obviously you have a whole lot more growing up to do. Guess your Momma never taught you it wasn't nice to tell lies and spread gossip about other folks.

So now, there would appear that Cuero has a problem person or two who likes to spread rumors and they certainly have some explaining to do...not only to Pierre and to Wharton...but to their own hometown people as to why you would tell such lies and reflect so poorly on your town and your team!

neck_94
09-08-2005, 12:21 PM
losers !

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Here is the truth on the "Pierre" story...it is straight from him as told to me by him...Never in his life has he EVER wanted to play for Cuero and NEVER DID go there to even TRY and play. He didn't even know Cuero existed on the face of the Earth until he had to play against ya'll his Sophomore year.

Ro_tex_solja, you and the others from Cuero who are spreading these lies flatter yourselves or think waaaaayyy to highly of yourselves one!!!!!! Pierre is not in the least bit amused at all of the lies being spread about him and laughing at you guys on here who are claiming that you have "grown up" with him and know him so well. Obviously you have a whole lot more growing up to do. Guess your Momma never taught you it wasn't nice to tell lies and spread gossip about other folks.

So now, there would appear that Cuero has a problem person or two who likes to spread rumors and they certainly have some explaining to do...not only to Pierre and to Wharton...but to their own hometown people as to why you would tell such lies and reflect so poorly on your town and your team!

Thank you...

raider red 2000
09-08-2005, 12:50 PM
i wonder if "ro tex" and "hata hurta" are related.

44INAROW
09-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

maybe that family tree doesn't have many branches :D :D

ro_tex_solja
09-08-2005, 12:54 PM

i wonder if raider red 2000 is an idiot who likes to try and start stuff

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 12:55 PM

Cool it!!:rolleyes:

raider red 2000
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
thanks RM

i am sorry if someone thinks that i was tryin to "start stuff"

i was just saying that some of the posts that yall post are kinda funny....some dont make sence....but still funny.

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
maybe that family tree doesn't have many branches :D :D

Whoa, I really like the reflection of the team in the trophy on your sig...

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 01:14 PM

ro_tex_solja indicates that he/she lives at Walmart, for crying out loud! That ought to be a good indicator of the intelligence of this individual right there. Enough said!

SINTON81
09-08-2005, 01:16 PM
ro_tex_solja indicates that he/she lives at Walmart, for crying out loud! That ought to be a good indicator of the intelligence of this individual right there. Enough said!

You tell em LogieJoeBean.

raider red 2000
09-08-2005, 01:44 PM
logie joe

you are much braver than me.

walmart greeters can be tough :)

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 02:05 PM
logie joe

you are much braver than me.

walmart greeters can be tough :)

Lol, raider!

ro_tex_solja
09-08-2005, 03:33 PM

aww dude i tell u what man your so cool thats all im gonna say FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.....Enough said??? i dont know who your tryin to make fun of but it sure as crap aint gonna be me....and as for my intelligence level i would say its pretty good right know because if i didnt know better i could call u alot of pretty funny and rude names and tell u what i really think about u and be rommed in 5 mins.......enough said!

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 05:10 PM
aww dude i tell u what man your so cool thats all im gonna say FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.....Enough said??? i dont know who your tryin to make fun of but it sure as crap aint gonna be me....and as for my intelligence level i would say its pretty good right know because if i didnt know better i could call u alot of pretty funny and rude names and tell u what i really think about u and be rommed in 5 mins.......enough said!

Why did I always think LogieJoeBean001 was a woman??:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM
http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/buikdanseres.gif

Cuero 45 Wharton 7

Old Green
09-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Why did I always think LogieJoeBean001 was a woman??:thinking: She is , and a very nice person too !

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 05:24 PM

Hope no one who works at Wal Mart reads this post...

I am glad you cleared up the whole Pierre deal, I had been wondering about that...

But don't attack someone's intelligence... you haven't enough to hold yourself back from degrading Wal Mart employees (which can translate to HEB employees or any other store like it) because I am sure out of the 2,000 members on this board more than a handful have either worked there or are still working there/at a simular place... and your post talking about EC players smacking the Wharton players on the head just goes to prove me right...

Support your team, heck, I love it, and have mostly enjoyed your posts since I first read them... but there's some intelligence that both you and I should gain before we call people out in the way you just did...

ro_tex_solja
09-08-2005, 06:14 PM
thanks for the back up gobbla and just for all the idiots i changed my location to ro tex

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 06:21 PM

Ya know....there are times that I FEEL like I live at Walmart!!:D

ro_tex_solja
09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
i also thank u ranger mom for the back up..his comment was a little overboard..i bet they guy doesnt know what to say now....cuz he got punked by me and gobbla and ranger mom....

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 07:05 PM
i also thank u ranger mom for the back up..his comment was a little overboard..i bet they guy doesnt know what to say now....cuz he got punked by me and gobbla and ranger mom....

Well....I didn't intentionally "PUNK" anyone. I was just trying to be funny!!:cool:

gobbler grad
09-08-2005, 07:35 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D

LogieJoeBean001
09-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Hope no one who works at Wal Mart reads this post...

I am glad you cleared up the whole Pierre deal, I had been wondering about that...

But don't attack someone's intelligence... you haven't enough to hold yourself back from degrading Wal Mart employees (which can translate to HEB employees or any other store like it) because I am sure out of the 2,000 members on this board more than a handful have either worked there or are still working there/at a simular place... and your post talking about EC players smacking the Wharton players on the head just goes to prove me right...

Support your team, heck, I love it, and have mostly enjoyed your posts since I first read them... but there's some intelligence that both you and I should gain before we call people out in the way you just did...

Yes ro_tex_solja, I'm still here and NO you certainly DIDN'T punk ME! I've been called a lot worse by a lot better than you! And I'm NOT a DUDE, DUDE!

Now, the "Walmart" reference was NOT AIMED AT ANY WALMART EMPLOYEES! Ro_tex_solja was the one who made the first reference to Walmart by saying that was his/her place of residence. It WAS intended to ro_tex_solja for SAYING that he/she LIVED not WORKED at Walmart. My comment was totally taken wrong and was misread. Please show me where I made reference to any EMPLOYEE of Walmart or ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE WHO IS NOW OR EVER HAS WORKED at Walmart. Please show me in my quote where I degraded any EMPLOYEE of Walmart and at that time, I will publicly offer my apology.

You need to go back and read the thread where I made the comment about the EC player smacking the Wharton player, because obviously you haven't. I went back and basically retracted my statement after looking at it again, AND I ADMITTED THAT I WAS WRONG IN THE OPEN FORUM!!!!

LogieJoeBean001
09-09-2005, 11:36 AM
and as for my intelligence level i would say its pretty good right know because if i didnt know better i could call u alot of pretty funny and rude names and tell u what i really think about u and be rommed in 5 mins.......enough said!

SPELLING CHECK!!!

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
WOW:doh: :doh:

Sounds like a All My Children forum!

What's the weather like in Wharton today?

If wet..........what team does it favor?

It's pretty wet in Sinton again today!

AP Panther Fan
09-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94

You were reading my mind..... :rolleyes:

Gobbler Fan
09-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94

What's the weather like in Wharton today?

If wet..........what team does it favor?

It's pretty wet in Sinton again today!

Wharton runs the spread - Short and long passes and QB keepers up the middle and around the corner and some misdirection with the H back -they throw more than they run

Cuero runs Variation's-Two back ,single back , no back , shotgun no back , shotgun 1/2 back , Cuero ran the ball 44 -200+ yards last week and passed maybe 15 times 250+yards .

So to answer your question it's a toss up ----more running means more chances to fumble but it also hurts the passing game big time .

Cuero by 14

:D

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Wharton runs the spread - Short and long passes and QB keepers up the middle and around the corner and some misdirection with the H back -they throw more than they run

Cuero runs Variation's-Two back ,single back , no back , shotgun no back , shotgun 1/2 back , Cuero ran the ball 44 -200+ yards last week and passed maybe 15 times 250+yards .

So to answer your question it's a toss up ----more running means more chances to fumble but it also hurts the passing game big time .

Cuero by 14

:D

Is it pretty wet there?

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Cuero by 14

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like it might be a great game. Wish it was tomorrow instead so I could watch it!:D

I always felt that the offense/passing game had the advantage in wet conditions.

Gobbler Fan
09-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Not in Cuero but Ive heard too that it's possible for showers in Wharton this evening . Even with rain the Cuero side will have just as many people as Wharton's :D

strike hard
09-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Cuero by 10

44INAROW
09-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Not in Cuero but Ive heard too that it's possible for showers in Wharton this evening . Even with rain the Cuero side will have just as many people as Wharton's :D

Based on last night #'s, I'd say that is a good assumption. Didn't look like 20 people on the other side for both games last night. No cheerleaders either. That just blows my mind!:rolleyes:

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Based on last night #'s, I'd say that is a good assumption. Didn't look like 20 people on the other side for both games last night. No cheerleaders either. That just blows my mind!:rolleyes:

That is sad! I would love to see this game myself!

LogieJoeBean001
09-09-2005, 12:49 PM

Our Freshman and JV cheerleaders do not travel. This is not what I'd do, but I'm not the cheerleader sponsor.

Gobbler Fan
09-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Dont The Cheerleaders pay for their own uniforms and they arent cheap from what I understand . I know if I was a parent paying full price the sponser had better have a real good explanation as to why they arent going to all the games . I think it help the teams and fans that attend these games JMO.

raider red 2000
09-09-2005, 01:45 PM
it is sad to say, but wharton isnt a football town.

we dont have the support that other good programs have.

the fans that we have are great fans, just not a whole lot of em.

LogieJoeBean001
09-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Dont The Cheerleaders pay for their own uniforms and they arent cheap from what I understand . I know if I was a parent paying full price the sponser had better have a real good explanation as to why they arent going to all the games . I think it help the teams and fans that attend these games JMO.

Yes, they pay for uniforms and cheerleader camp and for all the other whistles and bells that any of the varsity has to pay for, as far as I know. For the Freshmen squad, this means only cheering in four games because there are only four "Home" games for the Freshman.

Not sure what the reason is exactly for them not travelling, but I think I could fit six girls in my vehicle and I'm going to all the Freshman games, the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise! I think this would be a benefit to both Freshman and JV teams. It definitely would seem more like a football game and would show the boys they are somebody too!

44INAROW
09-09-2005, 02:50 PM

Not sure what the reason is exactly for them not travelling, but I think I could fit six girls in my vehicle and I'm going to all the Freshman games, the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise! I think this would be a benefit to both Freshman and JV teams. It definitely would seem more like a football game and would show the boys they are somebody too!

There you go.. sounds like a plan and I am sure the team would appreciate it :clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-09-2005, 03:48 PM
hey i heard this is the first time ever that the wharton conecession stands are goin to be selling tissues for a dollar a tissue becauase with how bad cuero is goin to do them they will need some tissues to wipe tears on after they lose..and since logie thinks she is so cool and a smart u know what, i bet she already knows to bring her tissues because cuero is gonna be knockin heads off

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 03:57 PM
hey i heard this is the first time ever that the wharton conecession stands are goin to be selling tissues for a dollar a tissue becauase with how bad cuero is goin to do them they will need some tissues to wipe tears on after they lose..and since logie thinks she is so cool and a smart u know what, i bet she already knows to bring her tissues because cuero is gonna be knockin heads off

You know ro_tex...I am sure you are very nice in person. But I am sure glad that I know Cuero people in person and know how nice they are.....you do not reflect well on your town!!

ro_tex_solja
09-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You know ro_tex...I am sure you are very nice in person. But I am sure glad that I know Cuero people in person and know how nice they are.....you do not reflect well on your town!!

i really dont like to get big headed and i know the game will be close i just said that because i officially hate logie now and i want to cuss her out but im not gettin rommed for that buts its all good i know its goin to be a close exciting game