PDA

View Full Version : Found this on Centexsports.com, its kinda funny!

CHS_CG
09-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Some guy off of centexsports.com posted this about the Marlin/ University game... Now keep in mind Marlin won 41-17

University dominated the whole game up until the 4th quarter. the only reason they lost was b/c the referees kept calling back all University's touchdowns. Marlin was just able to pull off this nail biter. University was a far better team than Marlin. University looked big, strong, fast, and mean. Marlin looked small, slow, weak, and undisciplined. Marlin was able pull off the win with luck on their side, but they had better prepare for a tough Groesbeck team in the future. I can't wait to see Groesbeck dominate the so called #1 Marlin team. Groesbeck has far better athletes than Marlin, expecially in the secondary. It didn't look like Marlin had 1 guy on their whole team that could run a 4.9 40. Congratulations to University, and good luck for the rest of your season. Marlin, when you play Groesbeck, good luck.... you will most definatly need it.

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Wow I wonder if he went to the wrong stadium???:confused:

Pmoney
09-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Haha what was that guy thinking?

dutchman
09-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Without even looking at the post it was probably someone from Robinson.

marlin fan
09-04-2005, 11:30 AM
that guy has been doing some crazy hating all week on a few teams!!!

marlin fan
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by dutchman
Without even looking at the post it was probably someone from Robinson. no it's that crazy bruceville eddy poster!

dutchman
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
I apologize to the two idiots from Robinson, this is the guy that said Marlin, Mart, Chilton and Connally are all classless and that Reisel would win state in 1A this year.

MARLINDOGS
09-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow.Looks like the person who wrote that fell on his head.That is funny.:clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Some guy off of centexsports.com posted this about the Marlin/ University game... Now keep in mind Marlin won 41-17

University dominated the whole game up until the 4th quarter.

lol Looks like this guy has on an extra strong pair of Rose Colored Glasses :D

GWOOD
09-04-2005, 07:13 PM
That one takes the cake.

I often see similiar posts here--"We would have won except the refs took us out of the game" "We had two touchdowns called back!" "We were the better team. You guys got all the breaks."

But to say that after a 41-17 shellacking! Pretty incredible.