PDA

View Full Version : College Football

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Some of you people kill me! It's the first weekend of the season and you A&M/UT people are already at it. You act like children when it comes to down to it. I've got a solution. If you're gonna act like a child take it to a new forum College Football Forum (http://www.collegefootballnews.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=8) . Take that crap some where else.

If you have something credible to post, by all means go ahead. I love a serious post about college football. But some of you A&M/UT people need to get a grip.

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 11:40 AM
ttt:mad:

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 01:15 PM
haha both UT and A&M suck.....

GO BAYLOR BEARS

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha both UT and A&M suck.....

GO BAYLOR BEARS
Thank you. You're the perfect example of the idiots I'm talking about. :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

Lol i was only kidding, i dont normally go around doing that crap, it was a joke...

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 02:48 PM

and to be perfectly honest you kinda made yourself sound like an ***......

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Personally I could care less right now. I've been around here for quite a while and every year we go through this m&a/tu crap.

Ranger05
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Personally I could care less right now. I've been around here for quite a while and every year we go through this m&a/tu crap. It does get a little old

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 03:12 PM
And it's usually the same meat heads doing the talking every year. This year we happen to have some new meat to add some flavor and they're just as annoying and beginning to peck away for the lead.

turbostud
09-04-2005, 03:16 PM
UT fans should at least wait until after the OU game before even thinking about opening their mouths.

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 03:18 PM
I don't too much like it myself... but it gets on my nerves so much that I have to join in every now and then...

Until every non-3a hs football thread is removed from this board, you can expect people like us to continue posting about the 'so-called' A&M/UT rivalry...

I dunno what is worse... calling out A&M/UT fans about their arguing, or crying about the arguing and moving it to the top of the page so everyone has a second chance of seeing you cry...

Oh, and congrats on starting a whole other A&M/UT thread... you did a good job with your message :rolleyes: :D

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I don't too much like it myself... but it gets on my nerves so much that I have to join in every now and then...

Until every non-3a hs football thread is removed from this board, you can expect people like us to continue posting about the 'so-called' A&M/UT rivalry...

I dunno what is worse... calling out A&M/UT fans about their arguing, or crying about the arguing and moving it to the top of the page so everyone has a second chance of seeing you cry...

Oh, and congrats on starting a whole other A&M/UT thread... you did a good job with your message :rolleyes: :D

:thumbsup:

Pmoney
09-04-2005, 04:41 PM
well it wont ever stop im sorry to say

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Some of you people kill me! It's the first weekend of the season and you A&M/UT people are already at it. You act like children when it comes to down to it. I've got a solution. If you're gonna act like a child take it to a new forum College Football Forum (http://www.collegefootballnews.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=8) . Take that crap some where else.

If you have something credible to post, by all means go ahead. I love a serious post about college football. But some of you A&M/UT people need to get a grip. you must be a Texas Tech fan ;) :p

Rabbit'93
09-04-2005, 05:19 PM

Oh, and congrats on starting a whole other A&M/UT thread... you did a good job with your message
Why not another one? Hell there'll be twenty more in the next two days all saying the same thing. If all the post were something that had substance then it would be no big deal.

And no Stangfan I am not a Tech fan....

I'm a sul ross fan.;) :D

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Why not another one? Hell there'll be twenty more in the next two days all saying the same thing. If all the post were something that had substance then it would be no big deal.

And no Stangfan I am not a Tech fan....

I'm a sul ross fan.;) :D hehehe...hey, Sol Russ has a nice campus and i LOVE Alpine and the surrounding area!!

AggieJohn
09-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
you must be a Texas Tech fan ;) :p

or worst, a baylor bear

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 09:22 PM
(trying his best sicem impression)

haha sic lol 'em hahalol

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
or worst, a baylor bear

none of us Baylor fans found that amusing.......

JasperDog94
09-05-2005, 05:44 PM
What'll happen is the mods will finally get tired of it and shut down any thread that has to do with UT or A&M. Just like they did last year. People can't just stick to the subject and support their team. They gotta bash somebody else.:rolleyes:

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Personally I could care less right now. I've been around here for quite a while and every year we go through this m&a/tu crap.

hey guess what......whether or not it gets old or not its called a rivalry and this kinda trash talk will go back and forth for ever so some people that get mad when it happens just need to realize

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 05:49 PM
(trying his best sicem impression)

haha sic lol 'em hahalol

Uhm, you forgot "geah". ;)

CHS_CG
09-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Uhm, you forgot "geah". ;)

he got pretty darn close though!

:thumbsup: wtg D! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
What'll happen is the mods will finally get tired of it and shut down any thread that has to do with UT or A&M. Just like they did last year. People can't just stick to the subject and support their team. They gotta bash somebody else.:rolleyes:

It won't be long, I'm sure. Some very legitimate threads have been started and then went strangely amock.

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
none of us Baylor fans found that amusing.......

joke joke