PDA

View Full Version : Official U.T. vs. Sul Ross State University thread

panther power
09-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Mack picks another cupcake to keep his peers happy.....

ut-21

sul ross state- 2

HighSchool Fan
09-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by panther power
Mack picks another cupcake to keep his peers happy.....

ut-21

sul ross state- 2

looks like another aggie fan that's a sore loser. seem there's a bunch of them around now.

panther power
09-04-2005, 10:47 AM
sore loser?

Looks like another band wagon fan looking to start something, have a sense of humor.....lmao

HighSchool Fan
09-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by panther power
sore loser?

Looks like another band wagon fan looking to start something, have a sense of humor.....lmao

as i said before, UT is not my team, yes i cheer for them because texas is my home state. but it's funny how a&m rag on mack brown and no one says anything about dennis f costing a&m a chance at a tie and basically losing the game for his team. my team is notre dame and i admit they haven't been very good the last few years. they were pretty good yesterday and have something to build on.

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
looks like another aggie fan that's a sore loser. seem there's a bunch of them around now. no no, thats not it....seriously.....La La, Sol Russ?? Lambs for the slaughter to boost confidence is my guess. lemme guess....North Texas is on the schedule too??

mwynn05
09-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
no no, thats not it....seriously.....La La, Sol Russ?? Lambs for the slaughter to boost confidence is my guess. lemme guess....North Texas is on the schedule too?? Every division 1 school plays games like this not just texas...us small schools dont mind to much the pay out sure is nice