PDA

View Full Version : Nice knowing you... I'm going to go into my room and shoot myself...

big daddy russ
09-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Weekend started off crappy with the whole meningitis fiasco , but when I found out my girl was OK, I was hoping for a great weekend.

Then my Ingleside Mustangs lost last night. Bad news.

But that's OK. You can't dampen my spirits with one little game. Besides, A&M is about to go into Death Valley and kick the crap out of Clemson.

Strike two.

But I'm not worried because my boys... my Auburn Tigers, the team I eat, breathe, sleep and live; who have won 15 in a row and should've been the national champs last year... were going to overtake another Auburn fan, Reggie Ball, and his Georgia Tech Yellowjackets.

So anyways, I'm going to shoot myself. But if I'm going to go, all the middle-of-the-road ACC teams are going with me.

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 12:29 AM
i hear ya. not much to celebrate this evening. think i'll sit in my hotel room and watch "Hogan Knows Best" (due to the fact that i dont have a gun handy):D

big daddy russ
09-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i hear ya. not much to celebrate this evening. think i'll sit in my hotel room and watch "Hogan Knows Best" (due to the fact that i dont have a gun handy):D
...and also due to the fact that his daughter is worth going to jail for.:D :D :D

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
...and also due to the fact that his daughter is worth going to jail for.:D :D :D LOL...you said it not me. i'm gonna try to catch a flight outa here tomrrow and get back home...at least my yard work i got coming will keep my mind off the losses! When you guys coming out to visit?? You, Amanda, Weldon?? the crew?

AggieJohn
09-04-2005, 12:35 AM
you know what, look on the bright side, baylor is in four weeks and you can still have tickets too it

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you know what, look on the bright side, baylor is in four weeks and you can still have tickets too it living in AZ, the closest the Ags come to me this year is Colorado...and ive just found out recently i have an old friend that lives in Denver....might try to make that game.

big daddy russ
09-04-2005, 12:40 AM
LOL...you said it not me. i'm gonna try to catch a flight outa here tomrrow and get back home...at least my yard work i got coming will keep my mind off the losses! When you guys coming out to visit?? You, Amanda, Weldon?? the crew?
I don't know, man. I could fill my tank up with milk cheaper than I could fill it up with gas, and that's not good since I get 12 mpg in a 33-gallon tank.

We actually might be headed towards CO during Christmas break. Amanda, me and some buddies from UTSA are talking about going to that TX Country/Pat Green/Music Festival/Ski Trip thingy (that's the official name of it, honest to God). It wouldn't be too far of a trip for you if you'd want to go. I'll keep you posted on what we decide (which means how much money we have, which means how many street corners I work).

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I don't know, man. I could fill my tank up with milk cheaper than I could fill it up with gas, and that's not good since I get 12 mpg in a 33-gallon tank.

We actually might be headed towards CO during Christmas break. Amanda, me and some buddies from UTSA are talking about going to that TX Country/Pat Green/Music Festival/Ski Trip thingy (that's the official name of it, honest to God). It wouldn't be too far of a trip for you if you'd want to go. I'll keep you posted on what we decide (which means how much money we have, which means how many street corners I work). LOL..street corners....you DO have sexy legs....if i may quote Angie from the New Years trip to the lake several years back :p "Russell is up" "oh yeah" "yeah, just saw him in the living room in his undies...hes got nice legs" LOL!!! i swear to God she said that. on the Pat Green/Good Tunes/Get Drunk and Ski Thingy.....i'll have to let you know, I could be anywhere at anytime w/ this job. But to be honest i had forgotten all about it! Sounds like a plan if it pans out, i'd LOVE to go.

99IHSMustang
09-04-2005, 12:57 AM
What are you 2 bums doing up still? :D

big daddy russ
09-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
What are you 2 bums doing up still? :D
We were waiting on you, but you never showed up.:D

big daddy russ
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
living in AZ, the closest the Ags come to me this year is Colorado...and ive just found out recently i have an old friend that lives in Denver....might try to make that game.
You know, B, my brother was talking about a road trip to Boulder. I'll keep you updated on that, too.

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 04:51 PM
You know, B, my brother was talking about a road trip to Boulder. I'll keep you updated on that, too. LOL...hell, if we keep at it we may just run into each other somewhere in the future!

crabman
09-04-2005, 06:16 PM
So anyways, I'm going to shoot myself.

With your luck this week, you'd miss anyway. :mad:

pirate44
09-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by crabman
With your luck this week, you'd miss anyway. :mad:
ROFLMPWBO:clap: :D

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by crabman
With your luck this week, you'd miss anyway. :mad: LOL!!!!!! "its just a flesh wound!!"