PDA

View Full Version : Should GP vs. Carroll.....

b-dogs
09-03-2005, 11:23 PM
be the game of the week in the Corpus area? That is what I have heard from the local media so far. I think Calallen vs Waco would be better. Thats just my opinion though.

Maroon87
09-03-2005, 11:42 PM
G-P/Carroll is always the game of the week when they play. It's a traditional rivalry. I have no problem with it.

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2005, 04:06 AM
coming off last weeks loss to Sinton, look for GP to take initials, as they will not have time to take names :)

Gp83
09-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Insert "Bash" Gp comments below;:rolleyes:

IHStangFan
09-05-2005, 05:30 AM
Carroll is going to crush GP this year. GP is in a down year of sorts and Carroll is riding high it seems.

i'm donating some cowbell to GP, hope you dont mind ro_tex_solja, i know the sig says its yours....but you can share.

sinfan75
09-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
Insert "Bash" Gp comments below;:rolleyes: Ain't nobody on here bashin GP. Ya'll been doin enough of that on your own in the Caller forum.:D

piratebg
09-05-2005, 08:29 AM
G-P may be down, but they are defintely not out. I say they come back in a good one. GP 24- Carrol 20

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 09:27 AM
This is my game of the week this week... but im still attending WO/SHS

sinton66
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
I think just like '02, GP will bounce back from last Friday and go on a tear. Wouldn't surprize me one bit.

PhiI C
09-05-2005, 12:07 PM
G-P has new players on offense and I think once they get going they will do good. Hopefully it will be this week. I say G-P wins this week 21 to 14. G-P has a great defense. Sinton just wore them down enough to put the game away.

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by b-dogs
be the game of the week in the Corpus area? That is what I have heard from the local media so far. I think Calallen vs Waco would be better. Thats just my opinion though.
It should be the game of the week because of the rivalry and also because both teams are local. GP+Carrol=must see football. It'll be a very hard-fought game. If GP can get a little passing going to open it up, they will be fine IMHO. Their D is stout, period! I know GP will come out for this game on fire. Good luck Wildcats!

Gp83
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It should be the game of the week because of the rivalry and also because both teams are local. GP+Carrol=must see football. It'll be a very hard-fought game. If GP can get a little passing going to open it up, they will be fine IMHO. Their D is stout, period! I know GP will come out for this game on fire. Good luck Wildcats!

Thanks guys...unless our O line gets on the program, itll be another long night. Our defense just can't be on the field the whole game. Sinton just wore them out. Carroll can do the same.