PDA

View Full Version : better qb

HighSchool Fan
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
looks like reggie mcneal could learn something from vince young. espn has young passing at 13/17 for 172 yards 3 tds and 1 int. reggie was 8/16 for 111 yards and 1 td 1 int. maybe mack will send some game tape over for reggie to see how a good qb leads his team.

Rabbit'93
09-03-2005, 11:04 PM
la la is a tad bit weaker than clemson. not saying that what you're saying isn't true, it's just not an apples to apples comparison. IMHO:)

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
looks like reggie mcneal could learn something from vince young. espn has young passing at 13/17 for 172 yards 3 tds and 1 int. reggie was 8/16 for 111 yards and 1 td 1 int. maybe mack will send some game tape over for reggie to see how a good qb leads his team.
that is the most shallow, idiotic, uneducated post i've ever seen, congrats homer

systemofaflamer
09-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that is the most shallow, idiotic, uneducated post i've ever seen, congrats homer

thank you so much, you saved me the OWNAGE that he was about to endure from me.

y'all t.u. fans will jump on any little bitty stat and talk about how radio/vince is GOD... when actually he is not a good QB. i will say that he is an incredible athlete and can run well, but he is not a QB. a junior high qb could have had those numbers against LA/L.

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by systemofaflamer
a junior high qb could have had those numbers against LA/L.
thanks for backing me up, but that's a little too much...however it does get a rise out of me when people say that reggie is worse than vince and that vince is worse than reggie.......they are like comparing apples and oranges, they are two different type of scrambling QB's,

vy was has more athleticism
reggie is smarter

vy likes to juke and scramble
reggie is just plain fast and will out run you to your point of tackle

vy sidearms still, and is tall and lanky
reggie is pure motion with his arm, yet still has skinny ankles

vy will carry the ball first and pass second
reggie will look up field to pass, then run if he has too

vy consistently looks to mack for the calls
reggie has free reign if needs be to make a adjustment call says fran

RdaleBoi08
09-03-2005, 11:32 PM
All I GOT TO SAY IS WHO WON AND LOST?!?

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 11:36 PM
yeah thats funny how aggie fans just try and talk crap about the longhorns after they get did.

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
yeah thats funny how aggie fans just try and talk crap about the longhorns after they get did. and it's funny how you talk like sicem74....

systemofaflamer
09-03-2005, 11:40 PM
yeah thats funny how aggie fans just try and talk crap about the longhorns after they get did.

LOL... it's not talking crap, it's just the plain truth. I would read aggiejohn's post above to read a bit more detailed truth than mine. I will say the same things till i'm proven wrong, regardless if we win or lose. next time gather some information before you make yourself look like an idiot.

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by systemofaflamer
LOL... it's not talking crap, it's just the plain truth. I would read aggiejohn's post above to read a bit more detailed truth than mine. I will say the same things till i'm proven wrong, regardless if we win or lose. next time gather some information before you make yourself look like an idiot.

"systemofaflamer" is Aggiejohn's poster of the week!!

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 11:41 PM
im not the one cryin

systemofaflamer
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
im not the one cryin

yet again LOL... there's not much to say to a comment such as that. "crying," i guess stating facts is being called "crying" these days. but since you have sunk to such a level i guess all i can say is at least i am smarter. please next time, come up with a post worth talking about.

Tackle75
09-03-2005, 11:49 PM
yeah the truth always hurts for Texas fans doesnt it.

I mean how can a guy that only threw 11 tds, and 10 ints, be considered a heisman front runner, when a guy who threw 14 tds, to 3 ints, be considered a dark horse. and Reggie threw 2 ints in one game.

Tackle75
09-03-2005, 11:53 PM
I guess the truth silenced the texas guys.

AggieJohn
09-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Tackle75
I guess the truth silenced the texas guys.
always a winner in my book

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 12:28 AM
little premature dont ya think? we'll see, La La isnt exactly Clemson. :rolleyes:

chs_#75
09-04-2005, 01:37 AM
all i can say is i cant wait for Texas vs. A&M.... and you can take that any way you like.... haha

RdaleBoi08
09-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Yea Reggie Mcneal Might Had less INT's and 3 More TD's Than VY But VY Is A Canidate because what he did in the Rose Bowl!..If i recall the bowl game A&M was in they didnt score till the 4th Q And Reggie Got Shut Down!

KTJ
09-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Does it really matter who's a better QB? Some of you act like kids.

I don't care about stats. I care about who is producing, getting the job done, and getting the W. In the end, the W is all that matters. How you get it done is up to you.

KTJ
09-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Oh, and the QB that is better than both Vince and Reggie is Omar Jacobs, the QB at Bowling Green.

MARLINDOGS
09-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that is the most shallow, idiotic, uneducated post i've ever seen, congrats homer :clap: :clap:

HighSchool Fan
09-04-2005, 08:38 AM
don't cry aj, you were the one saying that if they were in the same backfield you know who would be starting qb, now we all know. IT"S VINCE.

btw, UT isn't my team. i just see an easy target who picked ut to lose and a&m to win, and one who takes shots at UT all the time. decided that someone needed to take a shot back at explayer. and if you want to see who has the worst post of all time, it's you when you talk about your toes or chipping your teeth or whatever. so get a life explayer.