PDA

View Full Version : CC West Oso vs. Sinton

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
i think west oso will pull off the upset if you can call it that. what do yall think?

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 09:11 PM
I'll take Sinton based off of last year at the least...

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:13 PM
you really need to take a deep breath RO. we're really not all that bad when you get to know us. oh, and to Gobbla, i've got your Romeo, turkey boy.

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
you really need to take a deep breath RO. we're really not all that bad when you get to know us. oh, and to Gobbla, i've got your Romeo, turkey boy.

Now watch it, Pie-RAT, I done won a 6 of Shiner off of one of ya, will be more than happy to snag another...

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 09:15 PM
i've read enough of yalls post to know i wouldnt like yall. im not trying to make friends on here. i just wanna see some scores and provide some insight on 3a football instead making random threads about nothing.

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Jimmie Mitchell vs Mark Guess, Wow,:eek:

could be a tie:D

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i've read enough of yalls post to know i wouldnt like yall. im not trying to make friends on here. i just wanna see some scores and provide some insight on 3a football instead making random threads about nothing.
then whats with all the flaming? we dont care if youre our friend, but you seem heck bent on making enemies. or just giving us the red hiney. but i think most of us can tell, and roll with it.

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 09:19 PM
No one here is expecting you to make friends with anyone... but a common request would be to respect them...

It would have been different if they were on here talking mess about how good they're gunna be and how they can't be stopped etc...

But to come out on your first post and start a thread about their need of transfers to able to compete at all was not respect and all, and shows who actually started this... don't go pawning it off of Sinton fans now...

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 09:20 PM
i think west oso will pull off the upset if you can call it that. what do yall think? LOL....dont quit your day job, because your attempt at stand up comedy crashed and burned like a DC-10.

Oso will be improved, but they are not on the par of Sinton. Nobody on the area is till you get up Hwy 77 some.

Chris Hart
09-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Sinton by 30+ easily....

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Now watch it, Pie-RAT, I done won a 6 of Shiner off of one of ya, will be more than happy to snag another...
well, it wasnt from betting me. i only like to lose in Vegas. :D
i wouldnt even bet ro, with his prediction of a WO 30 point win over Sinton, even though i know it wont happen

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Sinton by 30+ easily....

I wouldn't say easily, but I'd still give Sinton the nod...

West Oso is fast, they're big (and I don't mean fat) and they looked really dedicated... they lack depth, but are a hell of a lot more conditioned than they've been in the past...

If this West Oso faced last year's Sinton team, I'd say Sinton by around 14... So that is why my prediction is the way it is...

I dunno, I just think West Oso has improved a lot, and feel I may be the only one who in a round-about way represents them online haha....

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 09:27 PM
well, it wasnt from betting me. i only like to lose in Vegas. :D
i wouldnt even bet ro, with his prediction of a WO 30 point win over Sinton, even though i know it wont happen

Well you aint no freakin' fun...

thanks for the sig btw:D

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 09:32 PM
i bet whitehead dominates this game. thats kind of funny how anyone who bets against sinton is all of a sudden an idiot and cant be taken seriously. its not like sinton is some powerhouse team. i really believe west oso can win this one. i'll take some bets.

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:34 PM
i bet whitehead dominates this game. thats kind of funny how anyone who bets against sinton is all of a sudden an idiot and cant be taken seriously. its not like sinton is some powerhouse team. i really believe west oso can win this one. i'll take some bets.
who called you an idiot cuz you bet against Sinton?

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 09:36 PM
it was on a different thread. someone said i had below average intelligence because of what i posted or something.

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
it was on a different thread. someone said i had below average intelligence because of what i posted or something.
well, try being adult about it and ignore it. if you want to talk football, talk football.

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 09:46 PM
who called you an idiot cuz you bet against Sinton?

Leon didn't but he was thinking it:D

pirate44
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
difference between an intelligent poster and an idiot poster

intelligent poster:

"i think Sinton will lose because they stink it up every night"

idiot poster:

"i hate Sinton and think they will lose by 80 every game they play cuz all their fans are loudmouth jerks who smell like thunderbird wine and swisher sweet cigars and whose women are ugly and toothless"

:D

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 09:55 PM
difference between an intelligent poster and an idiot poster

intelligent poster:

idiot poster:

"i hate Sinton and think they will lose by 80 every game they play cuz all their fans are loudmouth jerks who smell like thunderbird wine and swisher sweet cigars and whose women are ugly and toothless"

:D LMAO!!! thunderbird and swishers :clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 10:34 PM
im just glad that the aggies lost

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 11:28 PM
lol i had nothing to do with this thread.....a friend of mine is staying at my house and i just now saw this.......he is freakin insane

pirate4state
09-04-2005, 01:30 AM

Hawk Fan Izzy
09-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Until you guys can get past us, the Hawks, I wouldn't be too gun-ho about beating Sinton.

The pirates are a great team, every year fielding a team that our town is honored to play against.

You should feel honored to. We know you aren't here to make any friends, but you become an embarassemnt to your school with how you speak.

People in your school, with computers, will find this forum. They do it in my town. You represent your town.

So stop being such a ****head. Instead of saying why an upset can happen, explain to us, what makes this year so different.

If I recall, Sinton wooped you guys, and we beat you guys when you guys thought you had the game sealed up.

Ranger354
09-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Ouch............ That one hit bone I think.

I like Thunderbird btw.

Sorry I missed the group at the Sinton/Gp halftime. I went out to the truck to get rain gear for my kids. I plan to make the Cuero meet and greet. I will be the one in Camo. Dove season opens that day you know.

Sinton 28 Oso 7

PhiI C
09-04-2005, 09:19 AM
ro-tex is right about West Oso being tough. Remember the game this week will be in the den of bears and I have said all along Beware of the Howling Bear!. They will be tough but I have confidence in our team that we will be able to win 20 to 7. Go Pirates!

sinfan75
09-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Sinton by 20.

hata_hurta06
09-04-2005, 02:51 PM
west oso? r u guys serious i say sinton by 16

GreenGobbla
09-04-2005, 03:06 PM
ummm.....no, im going with west oso

elcabezon
09-04-2005, 04:05 PM
You have got to be kidding? WO over Sinton? You'd have a better time convincing me that GWB can read.

Once again I'll say Sinton by at least 3 TD's.

WO might be a little better than last year but Sinton will just outclass them.

Of course, some of these people probably thought that Ingleside had a chance to beat the Hawks too so what do any of us know?

gobblerfan02
09-04-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't know how Sinton is this season, but I've seen WO, they pretty decent, but still don't know if they can beat Sinton. Don't underestimate them Pirates!

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
ro-tex is right about West Oso being tough. Remember the game this week will be in the den of bears and I have said all along Beware of the Howling Bear!. They will be tough but I have confidence in our team that we will be able to win 20 to 7. Go Pirates! Phil....dont feed the trolls please.

GOFOR2
09-04-2005, 05:33 PM
[B]difference between an intelligent poster and an idiot poster

intelligent poster:

idiot poster:

I take offense to that my woman has teeth!

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate44
[B]difference between an intelligent poster and an idiot poster

intelligent poster:

idiot poster:

I take offense to that my woman has teeth! LOL!!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM
:D scouts from Cuero in Sinton vs GP game, kept hearing defense is good, real good and jotting down numbers.

Sintons D continues shutting them down

Sinton 47

West Oso 0

from scrimmages to 2 games they played nobody has gotten more than 4 first downs on them:eek:

IHStangFan
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:D scouts from Cuero in Sinton vs GP game, kept hearing defense is good, real good and jotting down numbers.

Sintons D continues shutting them down

Sinton 47

West Oso 0

from scrimmages to 2 games they played nobody has gotten more than 4 first downs on them:eek: Phil will be here any second to let you know to beware of the howling bear! ;)

GOFOR2
09-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL!!

well, she has only lost one tooth.
but she has been alive on this planet for a good while.

piratebg
09-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Sinton will be going into this game with some momentum after defeating G-P. West Oso will put up an early fight but will go down in the 2nd half. Sinton by 21+.

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sinton will be going into this game with some momentum after defeating G-P. West Oso will put up an early fight but will go down in the 2nd half. Sinton by 21+.

taft all over again?

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
taft all over again?

Maybe 2002 Cuero all over again, but not Taft ha...

Sinton should have a decisive victory, just dunno if it'll be like what y'all did to Taft last week...

piratebg
09-05-2005, 09:29 AM
All I know is I have to work late Friday and I don't feel too bad about missing this game. I will, however, miss watching the Sinton D shut down Oso. That and the offensive should have a better outing.

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 09:31 AM
i have to attend the game... i mean, hell, i think it will be a decent one :)

gobbler grad
09-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Sinton wins , hands down...

gobblerfan02
09-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Maybe 2002 Cuero all over again, but not Taft ha...

Sinton should have a decisive victory, just dunno if it'll be like what y'all did to Taft last week...

And what the heck was that supposed to mean???

Fish's mom
09-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Just wanted to say Congrats to all you Sinton fans and your GP win.:inlove:

Sinton by 14 or more.

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 10:43 AM
im pretty sure all of you sinton fans thinking yall will win by more than 20 are in for a big surprise... yall shouldnt have the mind set of anything cuero can do we can do better...

gobbler grad
09-05-2005, 10:46 AM
can't wait...love big surprises...:kiss:

sinton66
I can guarantee you that Sinton is NOT thinking anything about Cuero right now. Sinton takes it one game at a time, and rarely overlook anyone.

Gobbla2001
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
And what the heck was that supposed to mean???

When they beat Cuero in '02 it wasn't as big of a win as them beating Taft last week...

I forget what the score was in the Cuero game... But it wasn't 40-something to 0...

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 10:47 AM
it was 0-0 at halftime and ended up being 28-7

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 10:47 AM
it was 0-0 at halftime and ended up being 28-7

Now I remember...

pirate4state
09-05-2005, 10:51 AM
im pretty sure all of you sinton fans thinking yall will win by more than 20 are in for a big surprise... yall shouldnt have the mind set of anything cuero can do we can do better... :rolleyes: do you stay home thinking up ways to shun Sinton & their fans? :nerd: really dude...it is getting old! :hand:

We didn't get "smashed" by Gp and now you think that WO will beat Sinton, or at least give us a closer game than we (Sinton) think. So, if we go to WO and beat them what will you come up with for our game against Beeville? I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear. :rolleyes:

piratebg
09-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Even dead of by butt drunk I wouldn't make such a statement. I have nothing but respect for Cuero and their football program, and I always look foward to our two teams meeting every year. That respect goes both ways. We compare ourselves on how we play each other, not by who beat who by how much.

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 10:57 AM
i just dont want yall to be overconfident... whitehead is amazing

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
i just dont want yall to be overconfident... whitehead is amazing

then why didnt he totally dominate over the Ro?

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:04 AM
you'll know why after week 4

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
you'll know why after week 4

if you are going to talk out of your lower orphace, then get called out and defer to a later time, dont talk at all... its very appearant to see that your entire purpose upon our message board is to create havoc. i will give you about 5-10 more days before you do something and get ROMed :)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
yes hes amazing if gets running lanes no doubt, but I <--(means me) believe Sintons Defense has been dominating the line of scrimmmage and wont get runnings lanes to make some plays. GPs defense did good job in the first half shutting down sinton running game, the passing game was there, they just missed and dropped some balls. 2nd half Sinton got there running game going a tad better. Dont think West Oso defense is anywhere as good as GP's. Sinton 47 West Oso 0

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2005, 11:07 AM
lol i had nothing to do with this thread.....a friend of mine is staying at my house and i just now saw this.......he is freakin insane

A word from the wise - you are responsible for every post under your name, regardless of whether you made it or not.

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:09 AM
why cant i say west oso is gonna win?

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
A word from the wise - you are responsible for every post under your name, regardless of whether you made it or not.

I think I know who is responsible for this... pa.... nm ha

District303aPastPlayer
why cant i say west oso is gonna win?

answer the posed question.... why didnt whitehead dominate cuero if he is so good, as you say...

AP Panther Fan
im pretty sure all of you sinton fans thinking yall will win by more than 20 are in for a big surprise...

Sinton by 21...... :D

pirate4state
09-05-2005, 11:12 AM
why cant i say west oso is gonna win? you can say it, just don't spray it!! :p shout it from the roof tops for all i care! i'm just sick & tired of you being negative about our team. :flamingma I know you aren't here to make friends, and believe me you are succeeding...at least you got something right!! :D

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:13 AM
whitehead had about 6 good runs and one long gain on a screen... and then he was all over the field on defense making plays

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:13 AM
by the way, you do realize that this Sinton Defense still has an 8 quarter shut out going.... the only points Sinton allowed were on an offensive interception...

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
answer the posed question.... why didnt whitehead dominate cuero if he is so good, as you say...

He was all over the field, stopped everything coming up the middle... but that was it...

It's cool to say that Oso will win, ro_tex, but one of your first posts, if not the first one, was a post where you talked crap about Sinton...

do you not like that they have as many posters as us or something?

Just lay off of these guys... but I'd rather you be on this thread right now than any Wharton ones...

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:15 AM
whitehead had about 6 good runs and one long gain on a screen... and then he was all over the field on defense making plays

as a courtesy to 2001, i removed this post

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:17 AM
an awesome defense stops a great runingback... west columbia averaged over 300 yards rushing last year and had about 50 when we played them

Old Green
09-05-2005, 11:18 AM
yes hes amazing if gets running lanes no doubt, but I <--(means me) believe Sintons Defense has been dominating the line of scrimmmage and wont get runnings lanes to make some plays. GPs defense did good job in the first half shutting down sinton running game, the passing game was there, they just missed and dropped some balls. 2nd half Sinton got there running game going a tad better. Dont think West Oso defense is anywhere as good as GP's. Sinton 47 West Oso 0 I'm with you:thumbsup:47-0 Pirates

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
he wasnt amazing against cuero because he didnt have running lanes, which all great backs need, only superman can run thru guys that come thru unblocked.

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
he wasnt amazing against cuero because he didnt have running lanes, which all great backs need, only superman can run thru guys that come thru unblocked.

LMAO! :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:20 AM
an awesome defense stops a great runingback... west columbia averaged over 300 yards rushing last year and had about 50 when we played them

7 to be exact... their RB had 11

I've never seen Sinton use the 'anything you can do we can do better' bit etc... just let it go...

Sinton and Cuero folk tend to get along more than disagree... disagreeing is fine, we're not all perfect and alike... but this is beyond a disagreement in my eyes... it's like a mission to talk mess about Sinton...

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:20 AM
actually i believe larvell roy ran over about 3 wharton players everytime he ran the ball last year... so i guess he's superman

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:22 AM
7 to be exact... their RB had 11

I've never seen Sinton use the 'anything you can do we can do better' bit etc... just let it go...

Sinton and Cuero folk tend to get along more than disagree... disagreeing is fine, we're not all perfect and alike... but this is beyond a disagreement in my eyes... it's like a mission to talk mess about Sinton...

actually when i was playing in the playoffs last year, all i read on here was how sinton wanted us for just one more quarter so they could beat us and kept talking crap about how they would win that playoff game. so i really dont care for them too much

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:22 AM

thank you for your logic in this... and i love the tag line in your sig.... i used that in a freestyle the other day... got people oohin and aahin...

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 11:23 AM
i havent seen him run before, but what i hear hes as close to superman as u can get for High School Football.

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:24 AM
actually when i was playing in the playoffs last year, all i read on here was how sinton wanted us for just one more quarter so they could beat us and kept talking crap about how they would win that playoff game. so i really dont care for them too much

You were in the playoffs last year??? Wait, on another thread (or maybe it was this one) you said it was in '02 that you played, right?

I'm gettin' confused...

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 11:31 AM
that was my friend posting

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
Until you guys can get past us, the Hawks, I wouldn't be too gun-ho about beating Sinton.

The pirates are a great team, every year fielding a team that our town is honored to play against.

You should feel honored to. We know you aren't here to make any friends, but you become an embarassemnt to your school with how you speak.

People in your school, with computers, will find this forum. They do it in my town. You represent your town.

So stop being such a ****head. Instead of saying why an upset can happen, explain to us, what makes this year so different.

If I recall, Sinton wooped you guys, and we beat you guys when you guys thought you had the game sealed up.

Get past the Hawks? When does Cuero play Zapata? it'd be before Sinton in the playoffs anyway...

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 11:33 AM
that was my friend posting

Yah...

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:46 AM
is this the most lopsided poll we've ever had?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Get past the Hawks? When does Cuero play Zapata? it'd be before Sinton in the playoffs anyway...

I think that poster from zapata thought ro_tex was from West Oso thats why he or she said that, they didnt realize the Walmart location was from Cuero :D

rhs78
09-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Pirates by at least 24 points, they have going on both sides of the ball.

piratebg
09-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Forgive me for sounding a little overconfident, but I am going to go out on a limb and say Sinton wins by 106648. You may ask yourself why this much, well the answer is simple............they will miss 4 exta point attemps!!!!!

pirate44
09-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Forgive me for sounding a little overconfident, but I am going to go out on a limb and say Sinton wins by 106648. You may ask yourself why this much, well the answer is simple............they will miss 4 exta point attemps!!!!!
ROFL:D :clap:

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Yes last year everyone in Sinton had confidence in our team beating your team. We showed that. Shouldn't your posters do the same? That's right they did. That's OK. It seem that that horrible 31-0 loss to your team last year has really fired up our kids and they came back impressively so far this year. They have performed better than what many folks expected. We're proud of them young men, and it shows...
Sinton and Cuero have great respect for each others programs and traditions. Your singular purpose on this board has been to stir up the Sinton posters. LOL I don't know what's eating you so much but you need to stop it before it consumes you. lol
Please pm me your name and I'll gladly do the same. In fact I'll pm you my phone number if you want to talk about it in a civil manner. Because of the great respect I have for Cuero I extend this olive branch. Don't let it just dangle there...
:)

ro_tex_solja
09-05-2005, 04:51 PM
hey i got good news i just changed my password so my friend doesnt get on mine anymore.......this whole thread was him.....he is an idiot.....the only thing that has really been me is the a&m clowning about the clemson game on those threads.....lol

SINTON81
09-06-2005, 08:55 AM
hey i got good news i just changed my password so my friend doesnt get on mine anymore.......this whole thread was him.....he is an idiot.....the only thing that has really been me is the a&m clowning about the clemson game on those threads.....lol

I got some good news to, I just saved a ton of money by switching to geico.:D :D

And also Sinton over West Oso 35-0.

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I got some good news to, I just saved a ton of money by switching to geico.:D :D

And also Sinton over West Oso 35-0. http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

Phil C
09-06-2005, 09:16 AM
We have to remember that West Oso is a powerful team that has made the playoffs the past several years. Plus they are even much more tougher when they are at home. They don't call it the Den of Bears for nothing. I still say Sinton will win but we must be careful. Remember as I have said before BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
We have to remember that West Oso is a powerful team that has made the playoffs the past several years. Plus they are even much more tougher when they are at home. They don't call it the Den of Bears for nothing. I still say Sinton will win but we must be careful. Remember as I have said before BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

pffft.......:D

09-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Sinton by 24

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 09:35 AM
We have to remember that West Oso is a powerful team that has made the playoffs the past several years.

FYI:

In 2001 Sinton beat West Oso 61-0 in the Bears Den, WO ended the year 1-9
In 2002 Sinton beat West Oso 41-0, WO ended the year 7-3#
In 2003 Sinton beat West Oso 40-7 in the Bears Den, WO ended the year 8-3*
In 2004 Sinton beat West Oso 43-13, WO ended the year 4-7**

# - no playoff info, if they even made it :confused:
*lost to Devine, 1st round 27-37
**lost to Lyford, 1st round 9-10

So you see even when they made the playoffs Sinton still won and won in convincing fashion.

My prediction Sinton wins big. :clap: I'm not knocking West Oso just reminding Phil!!! ;) :D

Phil C
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
FYI:

So you see even when they made the playoffs Sinton still won and won in convincing fashion.

My prediction Sinton wins big. :clap: I'm not knocking West Oso just reminding Phil!!! ;) :D

Especially in the Den of Bears: BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

http://www.blackpineanimalpark.com/images/Mrbear2.jpg

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 09:54 AM

http://www.blackpineanimalpark.com/images/Mrbear2.jpg :eek: Sinton has scored 101 points to West Oso's 7 in the DEN OF BEARS!! :eek:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/icons/icon4.gif Still we will proceed with caution!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/icons/icon4.gif

SINTON81
09-06-2005, 10:02 AM
:eek: Sinton has scored 101 points to West Oso's 7 in the DEN OF BEARS!! :eek:

Apparently the Bears have been in hibernation in their den.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 10:02 AM
How about....

http://members.aol.com/PaulEC2/yb6.jpg

:D :D :D

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
How about....

http://members.aol.com/PaulEC2/yb6.jpg

:D :D :D
:clap: :clap: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

District303aPastPlayer
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
thats greatness

Phil C
09-06-2005, 10:15 AM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!http://http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=black+bear/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=129atesn7/EXP=1126106020/*-http%3A//adventure16.com/images/discover/black_bear.jpghttp://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=black+bear/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12jbq8n2g/EXP=1126106314/*-http%3A//www.ourcoolhouse.com/images/wildlife/black_bear_9_tn.jpg

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 10:27 AM
My personal favorite....

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/gummi-bears-worms_250.jpg

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 10:42 AM
My personal favorite....

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/gummi-bears-worms_250.jpg LMAO!! :D :D

Phil C
09-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Beware of the Howling Bear!

http://www.americanbear.org/JP6dewcoverbear.jpg

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 12:04 PM
http://www.cuddlycollectibles.com/Sport/Misc/BO257063FootballOrn.jpg

pirate44
09-06-2005, 12:07 PM
http://www.cuddlycollectibles.com/Sport/Misc/BO257063FootballOrn.jpg
awwwwww:D

pirate44
09-06-2005, 12:08 PM
i respect all 4 votes that say WO will win by 30+ points, but could one or all explain to me how you came to this conclusion. and forgive me if it was explained in a previous post. im too lazy to go back and re-read this thing.

Phil C
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
http://www.huntinginfo.org/bear1.jpg

Gobbler Fan
09-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Not even going to say who I picked:devil:

Phil C
09-06-2005, 12:17 PM
FYI:

We also have to remember Pirate4State that West Oso has been very tough and good in both boys' and girls' basketball the past several years.

Phil C
09-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I have confidence that our Pirates will win 20 to 7 but it will be a tough game and West Oso will be tough in the Den of Bears but our Pirates will be able to win it.

pirate44
09-06-2005, 12:24 PM
We also have to remember Pirate4State that West Oso has been very tough and good in both boys' and girls' basketball the past several years.
no sweat...unless of course WO wins by a last second three-pointer

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 12:48 PM
no sweat...unless of course WO wins by a last second three-pointer

LOL...I hate those shots (I mean field goal attempts) right at the buzzer!:D

gobblerfan02
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM

I think I know who ro_tex_solja is!!!!!!!!

Think he's the same poster as gonzo_19 on txprepsxtra!

Gee, think your name gave it all away ro_tex_SOLJA!

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 01:28 PM
We also have to remember Pirate4State that West Oso has been very tough and good in both boys' and girls' basketball the past several years. :mad: I HATE BASKETBALL!!! :mad: Who cares what they've done in basketball. Need I remind you that this is a 3A football forum, we don't have time for basketball references!! Stay on topic Phil! ;) :D :evillaugh :p

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 01:29 PM
:mad: I HATE BASKETBALL!!! :mad: Who cares what they've done in basketball. Need I remind you that this is a 3A football forum, we don't have time for basketball references!! Stay on topic Phil! ;) :D :evillaugh :p

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sinton94
09-06-2005, 01:33 PM
The defense really did a number on GP and the defense will once again keep the game in check while the offense gets into a rhythm.

I'm confident the coaches will have the team focused and ready to play! Sinton by 21.

GOOD LUCK PIRATES!

SINTON81
09-06-2005, 01:37 PM

Do bears howl or growl?

gobblerfan02
09-06-2005, 01:38 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pie-rats!

Good luck this Friday to all Sinton players!:clap:

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Do bears howl or growl?

:thinking: I think you are onto something here....Dogs howl/growl but bears most certainly growl!;)

Phil C might be growling at us soon...:D

Ranger354
09-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Well,
Whatever sound the opposing offenses have made, the Sinton Defense has been kicking some serious .... the last couple of weeks.
I think the bears will make this a game just because of their speed, but I still pick Sinton 28 - 7

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger354
Well,
Whatever sound the opposing offenses have made, the Sinton Defense has been kicking some serious .... the last couple of weeks.
I think the bears will make this a game just because of their speed, but I still pick Sinton 28 - 7
That looks like a respectable prediction. I say Sinton 33-7.:D

sinfan75
09-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Sinton 20-0. And that's havin only 2 beers.

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Oh shoot! Have 2 more beers and go for 40-0.:p

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75

I say that is a very good prediction..... and that's having only two beers as well :D

Vrabird
09-06-2005, 09:41 PM
36-0!! Sinton defense going for another shutout. Make it 3 in a row. GP's defense scored the touchdown, so the defense is still going strong. GO PIRATES!!

PhiI C
09-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Vrabird
36-0!! Sinton defense going for another shutout. Make it 3 in a row. GP's defense scored the touchdown, so the defense is still going strong. GO PIRATES!!

Vra you must remember that the game is in West Oso in the Den of Bears! :eek:

SINTON81
09-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Sounds like it will be wet and raining again this Friday. I still think Sinton's defense will dominate, no matter where they are playing.

District303aPastPlayer
09-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Sounds like it will be wet and raining again this Friday. I still think Sinton's defense will dominate, no matter where they are playing.

i say it will be another 4 quarters of shut out ball :)

pancho villa
09-07-2005, 08:45 AM
sinton needs to keep playing these weak teams to get their record up. Cause in the playoffs.está sobre para el loro

Hannibal
09-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
sinton needs to keep playing these weak teams to get their record up. Cause in the playoffs.está sobre para el loro

GP and Cuero are weak teams??

Phil C
09-07-2005, 09:09 AM

Pero es muy importante que tener cuidado con los osos. Y ademas el juego esta en la casa de los osos! Por supuesto - Tenga Cuidado! Peligro!

nexfan
09-07-2005, 09:15 AM
I think Sinton is going to beat the crap out of west oso.

Phil C
09-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by nexfan
I think Sinton is going to beat the crap out of west oso.

Y Yo Tambien pero no es facil. Va a hacer Sinton Veinte West Oso Siete.

pancho villa
09-07-2005, 09:38 AM
The team with the most points at the end of the game should win.

pirate4state
09-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Hell the score may end up as lopsided as this poll. :D

Phil C
09-07-2005, 09:42 AM
The team with the most points at the end of the game should win.

Usted tiene razon si no hay multa. :)

Phil C
09-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Hell the score may end up as lopsided as this poll. :D

Es possible! Pero tenenmos que tener cuidado que no es tanto mucho la confidencia verdad?

pirate4state
09-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Es possible! Pero tenenmos que tener cuidado que no es tanto mucho la confidencia verdad? STOP IT PHIL!!! :eek: :cool:

nexfan
09-07-2005, 10:16 AM
PhilC ....... maybe you should change your name to the spanish godfather. Whats with the bilingual stuff. Dont make me break out my other language. Sinton may have spanish but West Columbia has ebonics. Fo shizzle.

Phil C
09-07-2005, 10:28 AM
PhilC ....... maybe you should change your name to the spanish godfather. Whats with the bilingual stuff. Dont make me break out my other language. Sinton may have spanish but West Columbia has ebonics. Fo shizzle.

Hmmmm! El Padrino de Sinton! Mucho bueno no? :)

44INAROW
09-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Hmmmm! El Padrino de Sinton! Mucho bueno no? :)

The Sinton Godfather is very good?

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 10:56 AM
lol
Then just like a tele-novela you'd hear really loud, "MARIA......
juan........ MAAAAAREEEEEEEAAAAAAAA...":inlove:

pancho villa
09-07-2005, 10:58 AM
El padrino de sinton es loro

Phil C
09-07-2005, 11:00 AM
El padrino de sinton es loro

y pobre tambien. :)

pirate4state
09-07-2005, 11:09 AM
en este momento los ODIO!!! :mad:

:doh: :D

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:16 AM
I'd lost to add some input here but the only spanish I can read is on a menu.

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I'd lost to add some input here but the only spanish I can read is on a menu.
lol
I agree.

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2005, 11:28 AM
en este momento los ODIO!!! :mad:

:doh: :D

:eek: :eek:

GOFOR2
09-07-2005, 06:13 PM

Phil please quit it with the Howling Bear business.....ok?
that bit is getting old.
and while we are on the subject, this aint basketball seasons!
we are talking about Friday's football game!!!!

GOFOR2
09-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
The Sinton Godfather is very good?

Creete!

Ranger354
09-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Is the Sinton game going to be on the radio? Computer at work has its limitations and I will be working nights. Hello! Radio!

Can't believe you guys and girls let this thread get back to page 6. Shame on you all!

28 - 7 Sinton

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes the game will be on the radio. I just hope it doesn't rain on us again!

piratebg
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
AM 1590

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Sinton comes out focused and ready to play in this one!

Sinton 33 to 0.

piratebg
09-09-2005, 08:14 AM
I give West Oso some credit.

Sinton 33
West Oso 7

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 08:15 AM
How did the JV and fresh. do last night?

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 08:18 AM
I give West Oso some credit.

Sinton 33
West Oso 7

Don't get me wrong! I think Oso is good team and Sinton better come ready to play and play hard for all 48 minutes. I'm just banking on Sinton's defense wanting to make a name for themselves!

piratebg
09-09-2005, 08:21 AM
No problem. Does anyone here remember the beating the Sinton D put on West Oso last year? The game was stopped for 30-45 minutes so that Halo Flight could land on the field. Hopefully, no one will be injured this evening.

sinton66
09-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Well fellers, it's raining like crazy in West Corpus right now. Oso's field was flooded around the edges yesterday. Gonna be wet and sloppy again this week.

piratebg
09-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Sounds like it's going to be another fumble fest in the mud. We got some good practice in these conditions last week, so let's hope we come out just as strong. Beware the Dripping Bear!!!

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Sounds like it's going to be another fumble fest in the mud. We got some good practice in these conditions last week, so let's hope we come out just as strong. Beware the Dripping Bear!!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif Dripping Bear!!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

All jokes aside, I hope the Pirates can go into WO and take care of business early & often. :D Lets hope that with these awful field conditions there are no serious injuries to these players!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/crossfingers.gif

:cheerl: GO PIRATES GO!!! :cheerl:

pirate44
09-09-2005, 09:46 AM
No problem. Does anyone here remember the beating the Sinton D put on West Oso last year? The game was stopped for 30-45 minutes so that Halo Flight could land on the field. Hopefully, no one will be injured this evening.
i remember that one. seems like an ambulance could have gotten to the hospital much faster. but who knows with corpus traffic. hope nothing like that happens this year.

sinton66
09-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Closing in on two hours since my last post, and it's STILL raining here. I'm about a mile west of Oso.

piratebg
09-09-2005, 10:25 AM
It's still early. Hopefully is stops by this afternoon.

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Closing in on two hours since my last post, and it's STILL raining here. I'm about a mile west of Oso. Well go out there and tell it to stop!!! :D Wonder if they'll move the game if the field is too wet? :thinking: When does the coach make that decision? Or is there no such thing as a field that is too wet in high school? :thinking:

sinton66
09-09-2005, 11:08 AM
I believe nothing but lightning can interupt a scheduled event.

piratebg
09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I think they usually wait until about 600pm. Lightning will postpone a game real quick. Light to moderate rain and a wet field should not be too much of a problem. Hard, heavy rain with little visibiltiy will cause problems.

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Let's hope it at least stosps before the game! At least we're use top playing on a wet field but I rather it be dry!

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Forecast for tonight: Humid; an evening thunderstorm in parts of the area followed by a passing shower late. Winds from the SSE at 6 mph. Low: 74° F RealFeel: 82° F

sinton66
09-09-2005, 12:31 PM
The rain has finally slowed to a mere drizzle now, but it rained pretty hard for about two hours. Don't have a guage here, but i'd guess 2-3 inches.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2005, 12:38 PM
yes it was pouring bad earlier around 8-10, and if that is the condition for tonight it will be hard to see the game from the stands as my glasses dont have wipers.

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The rain has finally slowed to a mere drizzle now, but it rained pretty hard for about two hours. Don't have a guage here, but i'd guess 2-3 inches.

No kidding that much! It's still raining in Calallen.

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 03:54 PM
GAME ON.........................the rain as stopped! :cool:

SintonFan
09-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!:clap:

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I think I see some fans in the stands already. Better get going!:D

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I think I see some fans in the stands already. Better get going!:D :eek: That would be scary!! :eek: I'm not even sure the team has left!!! :D

piratebg
09-09-2005, 04:43 PM
The visitors side is not that big. I'd hurry if I were you.

AP Panther Fan
09-09-2005, 04:43 PM
:eek: That would be scary!! :eek: I'm not even sure the team has left!!! :D

I bet he wants to watch the West Oso Drill team march in.....;) :D

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 04:45 PM
The visitors side is not that big. I'd hurry if I were you. :( I know!! If we can't find a seat an hour before game time that will really bite! :mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2005, 06:14 PM
:( I know!! If we can't find a seat an hour before game time that will really bite! :mad:

about 200 + in stands its 6:15 better hurry

SintonFan
09-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Good luck to everyone going to the game and back home!:)
I'm not gonna make it. My bro is getting married tomorrow and they need some help. lol
Yall cheer extra loud for me!:clap:
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!!!
SKIN THOSE HOWLING BEARS!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2005, 06:20 PM
not rainning but some clouds looming nearby

OldSkool1
09-09-2005, 07:11 PM
are the sinton games still on the internet if so ...can someone help me out?