PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Defense

KingRob
09-03-2005, 12:39 PM
That Cuero defense sure does sound good. Nothing from the offense, Kyle is throwing VERY well for it being the second game of the season. Games and championships are won by defense. Isn't that the old saying? Good, no GREAT game Gobblers!

gobblerfan02
09-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Ya, the first team Cuero Defense still has yet to give away 100 total yards, and that's after two games!!!

GreenGobbla
09-03-2005, 01:27 PM
cuero defense is just awesome this year....good job guys

ro_tex_solja
09-03-2005, 03:41 PM
i will have to say as playin with the defense of last year and bein on the field u cant really watch everyone and see them but being in the stands this year watching the gobblers i can watch everyone and see everything and i will have to say man this defense is freakin awesome....everyone on the defense was flyin around last night it was insane....and how bout that boy hammer??? i thought he broke the qb's back when he knocked him down that one play

gobbler grad
09-03-2005, 05:15 PM
one of the quickest defenses we have had in a long time...:D keep up the good work and let's get ready for Wharton...

gobblerfan02
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
one of the quickest defenses we have had in a long time...:D keep up the good work and let's get ready for Wharton...

Ya, guys, don't go light in practice this week, you know Wharton will be ready to test you guys this friday. Stay focused and get yourselves prepared for the next game.

Go Gobblers, 2-0!

hata_hurta06
09-04-2005, 02:44 PM
If speed kills wharton wont b at the game the whole team will b in jail 4 MURDA!!!!!!:clap:

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by hata_hurta06
If speed kills wharton wont b at the game the whole team will b in jail 4 MURDA!!!!!!:clap:

I like that one...

Maybe that's why they never show up in the playoffs...

hata_hurta06
09-04-2005, 03:54 PM
yea they finally realized that yall should join us in the wylie game!!!!:thinking:

gobblerfan02
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
yea they finally realized that yall should join us in the wylie game!!!!:thinking:

Wylie game, who said anything about them!:hand:

ro_tex_solja
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM

if your talkin about overall speed for offense i think it doesnt matter how good a back is u still have to have a decent line to block for u and the gobblers o line is improving by the week and they are starting to work together more each game

crabman
09-04-2005, 06:02 PM
When your 6'-1" 195 lb defensive end is faster than the other teams tailbacks you know you are in pretty good shape. Hargrove ran 10.93 as a freshman and was on both state championship sprint relays. He is by the tackle before they know what is happening.

What got into Joey Adams on Friday? He was living in the backfield.

Like ya'll said, Dason Jackson is just sick at linebacker. Still just a junior.

Gobbla2001
09-04-2005, 08:39 PM

Wylie game? You referring to the State Championship game?

Y'all were dusted by 26-3A's 3rd place finisher, Yoakum, in the first round of the playoffs... y'all were rolling up paper balls and shooting 'em across the bus in anticipation of the upcoming basketball season 4 weeks before our season was even over...

For some reason this reminds me of the few far out A&M posters we have here... frusterated because they can't beat UT, they put the program down any chance they get, forgetting that they couldn't feel the jock-strap of the team they are dissing...

I wish Wharton well, I really do, hope they can get it rolling, but I hope it doesn't happen this week and I hope some respect comes to that town quick, fast, and in a hurry...

hata_hurta06
09-06-2005, 10:17 AM
dont kno how much of a threat that speedy D end is goin 2 b i hear wharton has cute guyz on there team!!! We all kno that will take him off his game!!!!:evillaugh

injuredinmelee
09-06-2005, 11:09 AM
guess they have internet access at Wharton Jr High school. This guy is all over it.

44INAROW
09-06-2005, 11:10 AM
dont kno how much of a threat that end that speedy end is goin 2 b i hear wharton has cute guyz on there team we all kno that will take him off his game!!!!:evillaugh

I am so confused?? Guess that's nothing new :confused: :confused: I am not trying to be the grammar police, but trying to read without periods or any type of punctuation is difficult for me.

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am so confused?? Guess that's nothing new :confused: :confused: I am not trying to be the grammar police, but trying to read without periods or any type of punctuation is difficult for me.

Well, if you can put it together, which I finally did, you'd realize that this guy is from Cuero...

gobblerfan02
09-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

It's ok, I get all confused most of the time myself!

raider red 2000
09-06-2005, 01:08 PM
i am glad he is a cuero kid.

tough to read.

"hukt on fonicks werkt fore me"

44INAROW
09-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Well, if you can put it together, which I finally did, you'd realize that this guy is from Cuero...

I think you are correct on that Gobbla -:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i am glad he is a cuero kid.

tough to read.

"hukt on fonicks werkt fore me"

I'm pretty sure that if he typed as his regular self that it would be readable and close to being gramatically correct etc... but he's trying to mix it up a bit and sound like someone he really isn't...

hata_hurta06
09-07-2005, 09:26 AM
U think so??!!!??

hata_hurta06
09-07-2005, 09:36 AM
We hear #22 is "happy":kiss:To be playing football!!!

nexfan
09-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey Cuero folks. If you go D1 you play us first I know, but if you go D2, who will you play in the first round? I do believe it is still someone from 25-3a, I just dont know who. Any info would be appreciated.

raider red 2000
09-07-2005, 10:28 AM
it will be someon from the columbia district

could be wharton/needville/sweeny/stafford.

depends on how cuero finishes in district and how the wharton/columbia district shakes out.

my predicition is if cuero goes small school they will play stafford.

raider red 2000
09-07-2005, 10:29 AM

what you mean by happy?

wouldnt most people be happy to be playing for a good team?

nexfan
09-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
it will be someon from the columbia district

could be wharton/needville/sweeny/stafford.

depends on how cuero finishes in district and how the wharton/columbia district shakes out.

my predicition is if cuero goes small school they will play stafford.

I wouldnt bet on that. Stafford beat a jv team by 6 in ther first game. Granted it was the Woodlands new school. Then they beat an inter-city Houston school (Wheatley) by 7. If you are predicting them to be third place, I dont think it will go down that way. My prediction is

1.) Columbia
2.) Sweeny
3.) Wharton
4.) Stafford
5.) Needville
6.) Palacios

cjeffsjeep
09-07-2005, 03:34 PM
iv got two words for Cuero's D

SMACK DOWN

GO GREEN

gobbler grad
09-07-2005, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by raider red 2000
[B]
depends on how cuero finishes in district

there is only one way to finish...and that's in 1st place...:thumbsup:

cat dog horse
09-07-2005, 06:19 PM

keep on talkin about stefon...i bet you wont get head up with him and if you do you will get put on your backside

ro_tex_solja
09-07-2005, 07:02 PM

yeah u better hope we dont ever find out who u are because i and everyone else in cuero will beat the crap out of u

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
yeah u better hope we dont ever find out who u are because i and everyone else in cuero will beat the crap out of u

better hope? u sure are tough u need all of cuero to beat the @#@@ out of him, you returning to your old self, keep this stuff out of these threads plz and pm him if u want rumble with him:eek:

cat dog horse
09-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
better hope? u sure are tough u need all of cuero to beat the @#@@ out of him, you returning to your old self, keep this stuff out of these threads plz and pm him if u want rumble with him:eek:

i hate to break this to u but your not a moderator

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2005, 08:55 PM
i dont have to be we all have the right to submit a comment that is threatening somebody, and just giving him fyi:doh:

cat dog horse
09-07-2005, 08:58 PM
well heres a comment.....your an idiot

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2005, 08:59 PM
:nerd:

ro_tex_solja
09-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

actually i would say im pretty tough it would just be funnier if everyone did him bad in cuero.....im not returning to my old self im just stickin up for stefon...there is a difference there mr. sinton pirate

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
actually mr. sinton pirate

:clap: thanks nothing wrong with sticking up for ur friends:D

ro_tex_solja
09-07-2005, 09:21 PM
well good i was about to say its pretty stupid of u to jump into the business between the cuero fans and the guy makin fun of a cuero player especially when we have to the right to stick up for a gobbler

GreenGobbla
09-08-2005, 12:13 AM
i wish i knew who this hata hurta was, becuz cuero wouldnt have to do anything...he sounds like a little geek

LogieJoeBean001
09-08-2005, 05:58 AM
There are several folks on here who really need to get a life.

Hata, if you are from Wharton, take a chill pill. You are not doing the Tigers any favors so keep the inflamatory comments to yourself or PM somebody, don't do it in open forum. It's all fine and good to be supportive but in a POSITIVE way, not the way you're going about it.

You are only fueling the fire!

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by cat dog horse

It doesn't matter if he's a mod or not. We cannot possibly read every single post & keep up with all comments from yahoos.

cdlvj
09-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Break this team up! LOL Too good and too fast.
Got everything, kicker is awesome. Thought LG would give you a better game, but La Grange may be lucky to even beat Smithville.

Vrabird
09-08-2005, 08:58 AM

SINTON81
09-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by cat dog horse

No, but he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.:D :D

raider red 2000
09-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
No, but he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.:D :D

thats funny...i dont care who you are :)

hata_hurta06
09-08-2005, 09:38 AM
:rolleyes:

FbCoachB40
09-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Do you guys remember that last year a Cuero guy got on here saying he was Trey Jones, and saying all kinds of things. This is probably the same kid trying to start stuff this year. Hata is not from Wharton. We have a little more class than this fool. But, Hey, it worked for Cuero last year. I can't blame the kid for trying again. By the Ro-ject, as far as we know hata is you. So don't act all big and tough. You said that you were taking up for your teammates, but didn't you say that you grad. last year?