PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Gets Cheated But Still Wins

t_limmer14
09-03-2005, 01:05 AM
It was a very good game but there was alot of calls against Cameron that should not have been called...then the wide reciever didnt catch the ball for Cameron and 3 seconds later this guy hits him after the wistle and everything and the ref was right there and called nothing...but with 32 seconds left the QB threw it up and Derek Evans had an amazing catch for a touchdown!!!

KL3
09-03-2005, 01:20 AM
LOL.......

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by KL3
LOL.......
hey remember that homer that had a little too much school pride

yoefan23
09-03-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by t_limmer14
It was a very good game but there was alot of calls against Cameron that should not have been called...then the wide reciever didnt catch the ball for Cameron and 3 seconds later this guy hits him after the wistle and everything and the ref was right there and called nothing...but with 32 seconds left the QB threw it up and Derek Evans had an amazing catch for a touchdown!!!
Okkkkkkk....... to set things straight this is the real thomas limmer born on the 1st of november 1989 not on may 16th 1982??? the kid posting under t_limmer14 is kid at my school who does this kind of act to get some attention... look at t_limmer14's profile and you will see his email address which will reveal his real name zak krumnow.... ranger mom sinton please ROM him

Bull's-eye
09-03-2005, 02:39 AM
then the wide reciever didnt catch the ball for Cameron and 3 seconds later this guy hits him after the wistle and everything and the ref was right there and called nothing.

I remember this play quite well! The Cameron receiver appeared to have bobble the reception after being hit by a Bellville defender. He then took the ball and started running down field. A Bellville player, not knowing it was ruled incomplete, came from the middle of the field to make the tackle. It was a very bang-bang play that happened very quickly. I think the Cameron receiver thought he had caught the ball, fumbled and then picked up his own fumble. Why else would he of kept running?

3afan
09-03-2005, 07:00 AM
It was a very good game but there was alot of calls against Cameron that should not have been called.............

:rolleyes:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-03-2005, 08:08 AM
What about the call on the pass play thet set Cameron up for a score?
The ball clearly hit the ground and the official right there called incompleat pass and the official 20 yards from the play over-ruled him? And you say you got cheated.
Both teams are cleary very good. Cameron looks to make a good run and Bellville is young and is growing up qwick.

MARLINDOGS
09-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Looks like there was alot of bad calls in this game.

BrahmaMom
09-03-2005, 10:25 AM
I have been frustated by officials' calls for too many years to count. They are human. Teams know that going into the game. I had a coach in high school that said "A good team can beat the refs!" Don't know if I always agreed with it, but his point, coaching a girls' basketball team, was, you keep playing with what you've got and play past the calls. You know what you've got to work with throughout the game, you know what the score is all along. A ref CAN cost you a close game. Hmmmm, that was a close loss for Bellville. BUT, you don't see grown-ups whining that Bellville shoulda won. You see them having confidence that Bellville will learn and grow from this game--which is what every good team does---matures, just like people do. GO BULLS!!

sinton66
09-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I have been frustated by officials' calls for too many years to count. They are human. Teams know that going into the game. I had a coach in high school that said "A good team can beat the refs!" Don't know if I always agreed with it, but his point, coaching a girls' basketball team, was, you keep playing with what you've got and play past the calls. You know what you've got to work with throughout the game, you know what the score is all along. A ref CAN cost you a close game. Hmmmm, that was a close loss for Bellville. BUT, you don't see grown-ups whining that Bellville shoulda won. You see them having confidence that Bellville will learn and grow from this game--which is what every good team does---matures, just like people do. GO BULLS!!

Well said. Bravo!