PDA

View Full Version : Burnett people are you that hard up

Snake Charmer
11-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Listen I understand that you guys are proud of your Varsity team as well you should be. But who cares who won 7th to Jv it doesn't matter, and yes there are Wimberley and Lh people on here talking crap too, but you people won't let it die. You have a good Fish team w a good athlete at QB, but you are not the only one; every other school in the state has a stud fish so get over yourself and let it go. Enjoy 3A for about 7 more months then get ready to get thrashed by the Killeen schools when you move to 4A.

20dawgz05
11-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Ok well first off its BURNET!! and second we are a very unusual team we have a lot of talent this year (as well as many other teams) and witht he goin 4a i personaly dont think it will happen!! ....and lastly if u will look at the bottem of the post where it says the town u will notice a lot of the ppl talkin about us arent from burnet alot are but.... ITS OUR YEAR LET US ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!

jason
11-09-2003, 09:32 PM
20dawgz05:
) and witht he goin 4a i personaly dont think it will happen!! ....and lastly if u will look at the bottem might not wanna criticize his spelling until you find spell checker yourself... :D

3afan2K3
11-09-2003, 09:43 PM
20dawgz05:
Ok well first off its BURNET!! and second we are a very unusual team we have a lot of talent this year (as well as many other teams) and witht he goin 4a i personaly dont think it will happen!! ....and lastly if u will look at the bottem of the post where it says the town u will notice a lot of the ppl talkin about us arent from burnet alot are but.... ITS OUR YEAR LET US ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!I agree let them enjoy their 15 minutes of fame

20dawgz05
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
yeah lol well that was just a typo!! haha i have never been a good speller but i mean hes complaining about to much burnet u would think he could spell it!!!........AND THANX!!!

Chris Hart
11-09-2003, 10:52 PM
Well, I know we've played Killeen Shoemaker the past two years and won 40-28 last year and 49-7 this year(were leading 42-7 at the half). I know Harker Heights and the Killeen Kangaroos are tougher than Shoemaker, but Shoemaker played them both ALOT closer than they played us. If we move up to 4A, so be it. It's all about competition anyway, and may the best team win. We'll all still be Bulldogs whether were winning or losing. It just strikes me kind of funny why all these people start derogatory topics about Burnet. Are they what the kids these days call haters?

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

olddawggreen
11-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Snake Charmer:
Listen I understand that you guys are proud of your Varsity team as well you should be. But who cares who won 7th to Jv it doesn't matter, and yes there are Wimberley and Lh people on here talking crap too, but you people won't let it die. You have a good Fish team w a good athlete at QB, but you are not the only one; every other school in the state has a stud fish so get over yourself and let it go. Enjoy 3A for about 7 more months then get ready to get thrashed by the Killeen schools when you move to 4A.Hey Goober, Having a son playing on 7th A and another playing JV, and lots of kids I care about playing in between, I care. I look forward to the Thursday night scores as much as I look forward to Friday night Scores and I know a lot of other people through out our district do too. Im just as interested in knowing what the younger teams are doing. It gives us an idea what kind of talent will be around in the next 3 to 4 years. And I would love to hear more Thursday night reports from all over the state. There is nothing more exciting than watching young talent develope, regardless of what school their from. Im proud of them all. So drag your little dweeb behind back to Killeen and we will deal with we need to.

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Well put, Olddawg. You know, I support all our teams, boys and girls, all grades, though I'm not able to attend all games. Right now, for me, 7th grade boys sports are the most important, because that's my only child playing. I only missed 1 football game 7-12 for my son that graduated last year and I plan to try to do the same for the other 2 boys. It matters because our kids matter, even those kids that don't belong to us.

bd0707
11-10-2003, 12:01 AM
Right on LHPantherMom gotta nuture them on and off the field.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2003, 12:04 AM
olddawggreen
Hey Goober[/QB]Forgot to say that I like that...heehee

BurnetBandRules
11-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Sometimes I wonder about the membership #'s. How can someon with a low # be so stupid and post something that is as futile as this? Just wondering if maybe there was a mix up in the server or something that causes it to assign a low # to certain members beacuse some of these people amuse me with their posts.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Well, he's been registered for over a year, he just doesn't post much. Okay, that was an understatement. :)

espn1
11-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Snake Charmer:
Listen I understand that you guys are proud of your Varsity team as well you should be. But who cares who won 7th to Jv it doesn't matter, and yes there are Wimberley and Lh people on here talking crap too, but you people won't let it die. You have a good Fish team w a good athlete at QB, but you are not the only one; every other school in the state has a stud fish so get over yourself and let it go. Enjoy 3A for about 7 more months then get ready to get thrashed by the Killeen schools when you move to 4A.Hey Snake Charmer could you get your mother to give me a call. I still owe her $20 from the other night.

Catfan
11-10-2003, 04:20 AM
here is my thought, my son is a senior, yet I keep up with 7th through 12 grade sports, why, because we can get a general idea of what the future holds, plus, these youngsters need support also, they prractice and play just as hard. So to your reply "who cares", for one I do and I am sure I speak for the majority. Second, I respect anyone who cheers their school, I do not live nor go there, but face it, at this moment they are rated #1 in the state, so at this time, they deserve all the bragging rights they want, and should they lose, they still have every right to brag and keep cheering their athletes on, it is called school spirit by students, and community support by fans.

Hottogo
11-10-2003, 07:48 AM
LH Panther Mom:
Well, he's been registered for over a year, he just doesn't post much. Okay, that was an understatement. :) Could it be he dosn't have anything intelegent to say?

Hottogo
11-10-2003, 07:50 AM
espn1:

Snake Charmer:
Listen I understand that you guys are proud of your Varsity team as well you should be. But who cares who won 7th to Jv it doesn't matter, and yes there are Wimberley and Lh people on here talking crap too, but you people won't let it die. You have a good Fish team w a good athlete at QB, but you are not the only one; every other school in the state has a stud fish so get over yourself and let it go. Enjoy 3A for about 7 more months then get ready to get thrashed by the Killeen schools when you move to 4A.Hey Snake Charmer could you get your mother to give me a call. I still owe her $20 from the other night.No :mad: No :mad: No :mad:

BHS#1
11-10-2003, 11:17 AM
Hey Snake Charmer I guess you better go find a snake to charm doesn't look like you are having much luck on here. You are just another Burnet Basher!!! Get a life!!!!!

20dawgz05
11-10-2003, 05:37 PM
AMEN BHS#1!!!!!!! and the $20 thing was ephin(inside joke) funny hahaha!!!!!!!!

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 06:05 PM
San Dimas and Burnet High School football rule!!!!!!!! And I've never even been to Burnet. Put that in your basket and charm it Snakeboy!!!

lv2937
11-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Snake Charmer:
Listen I understand that you guys are proud of your Varsity team as well you should be. But who cares who won 7th to Jv it doesn't matter, and yes there are Wimberley and Lh people on here talking crap too, but you people won't let it die. You have a good Fish team w a good athlete at QB, but you are not the only one; every other school in the state has a stud fish so get over yourself and let it go. Enjoy 3A for about 7 more months then get ready to get thrashed by the Killeen schools when you move to 4A.this is a 3a board right? isnt our 7&8 grade also in 3a. so whats wrong with talking about our underclassman on this board. as for us going 4a next year, i dont think think that will happen. we played some 4a this year and i think we fared pretty well. 3afottball is 7th grade thru varisity in my opion

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 06:20 PM
lv2937:
3afottball is 7th grade thru varisity in my opionAnd your "opion" is exactly right. LOL :D :p

PAINTBALL
11-10-2003, 06:31 PM
By the way, Burnet's Freshman, J.V. and Varsity went a combined 29-1 in regular season this year. It will be 34-1 after the varsity wins the next 5 playoff games. eek! :p :D :p

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 06:34 PM
PAINTBALL:
By the way, Burnet's Freshman, J.V. and Varsity went a combined 29-1 in regular season this year. It will be 34-1 after the varsity wins the next 5 playoff games. eek! :p :D :p Very bold, but I like it.

BHS#1
11-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Are you just another Burnet Basher get things stirred up and then sit back and watch that's LAME.

BHS#1
11-10-2003, 07:03 PM
And if you are going to bash us GET IT RIGHT THAT'S BURNET!!!!!!!!!

olddawggreen
11-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Its ok guys, it looks like he has slithered back into his hole again for another year of hibernation.

FootballFan03
11-10-2003, 08:12 PM
If my team was that good, I would be talking about them all the time too.