PDA

View Full Version : Little League Championship Baseball Game tonight on ESPNClassics tonight!

Phil C
09-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I know most of you (as myself) will be at football games but you may want to have your recorders set. It is channel 208 on direct tv. I think it is on 7 to 9:30 tonight but you may want to double check to make sure. This was the great game won by Hawaii 7 to 6!

Phil C
09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I watched the game finally and it was great. One of the announcers reported that one of the fathers of the Hawaiian players took out a $12,000 loan so he could go watch his son play in the world series since it is probably a once in a lifetime event. After he took the loan he asked his employer for time off and his employer said no so he said Adios and went anyway (he is a truck driver). The tv comentators said he needs a job and were doing some advertising for him. I hope he got a job when he got back home. If anyone knows please post. I remember one time about 15 years when Sinton went to the playoffs one of the employees for a Sinton business asked to go to the game and they not only said yes they gave him $100 to help with the expense. How unlike that Hawaiian business. I hope he got a job when he got home.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-05-2005, 07:28 PM
well im sure the goodness in somones heart will show and he'll be ok :)