View Full Version : gainsville

Humpty
09-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Who will beat them

KTJ
09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
You've misspelled it.

G-A-I-N-E-S-V-I-L-L-E

And I would say they could possibly go unscathed this year. Maybe they could lose to Forney??? (Ask HSF.)

Humpty
09-02-2005, 02:11 PM
G-ville has too much this year Forney can not beat them.

Rabbit'93
09-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Hopefully we can give them a better game than we did last year.;) :D

HighSchool Fan
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
gainesville can lose on any given friday night. i hope they don't, but they play the games to find out. i will guarantee one thing, i will even put my posting previlages on the line, if gainesville loses tonight, sept 2, i will never post here again. i'm that confident that they won't lose tonight.

Bullaholic
09-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
gainesville can lose on any given friday night. i hope they don't, but they play the games to find out. i will guarantee one thing, i will even put my posting previlages on the line, if gainesville loses tonight, sept 2, i will never post here again. i'm that confident that they won't lose tonight.

HSF, you ol' sly dog---"bye" has never won a game yet.

HighSchool Fan
09-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
HSF, you ol' sly dog---"bye" has never won a game yet.

let's hope the streak continues :D

BTW, "bye" did give whitesboro a run for their money last year :D

LeonJr
09-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
You've misspelled it.

G-A-I-N-E-S-V-I-L-L-E

And I would say they could possibly go unscathed this year. Maybe they could lose to Forney??? (Ask HSF.)

People should be required to take spelling test before they become members!!!:thinking:

mr.leopard man
09-02-2005, 06:25 PM
high school fan i know who you are now lol im gonna have some whitesboro people to talk to ya.. and read your posts.. some one i work with told me who you were... so be prepared lol when they talk to ya :):clap:

HighSchool Fan
09-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
high school fan i know who you are now lol im gonna have some whitesboro people to talk to ya.. and read your posts.. some one i work with told me who you were... so be prepared lol when they talk to ya :):clap:

that'd be cool. can't wait to talk to them. maybe they know a little more about whitesboro than you do. maybe they know my cousins over there also. who knows, i might even make some more friends.

BTW, i know who you are also, and i know where you work, maybe i'll have some friends talk to you. not really, i'm not into immature games.

HighSchool Fan
09-02-2005, 07:09 PM

one other thing genius, i've never tried to conceal my identity on here. all you have to do is ask, or do you have to have your friends do the talking for you.

Rabbit'93
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM
in-fighting...I love it.

HighSchool Fan
09-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
in-fighting...I love it.

there's no in-fighting. one of us is to old to worry about stuff like this and the other has to call his friends.

mr.leopard man
09-02-2005, 11:24 PM
hey high school fan.. how did collinsville do lol... whitesboro stomped dickson so i wouldnt say they suck anymore... plus you saying your cousins school sucks is bad... well looks like u have to eat your words about whitesboro sucking... cuz dickson is always good..whitesboro wont win distinct probabley but may be in hunt for 3rd spot:D

HighSchool Fan
09-03-2005, 08:21 AM
hey high school fan.. how did collinsville do lol... whitesboro stomped dickson so i wouldnt say they suck anymore... plus you saying your cousins school sucks is bad... well looks like u have to eat your words about whitesboro sucking... cuz dickson is always good..whitesboro wont win distinct probabley but may be in hunt for 3rd spot:D

as i said in an earlier thread, i hope whitesboro makes the playoffs, they will have one heck of a party, and i won't miss it.

mr.leopard man
09-03-2005, 10:52 AM
i agree one of the last teams ever in 3 a that has never made it to playoffs... if they can get there we will see