PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Vs. Cameron

yoefan23
09-02-2005, 07:56 AM
I hope Bellville brought there A game because they are going to need to against Cameron...I hope yall ready for our defense and our #1 Reciever #5 Derek Evans!!!!!!!!!!!

BrahmaMom
09-02-2005, 08:17 AM
I have not known of Bellville to show up unprepared in years. In case the film quality provided wasn't good enough to identify #5, thanks for doing that for us. My suggestion is not to overestimate your team and/or underestimate the Brahmas. Those a "whole herd of Brahmas" from past years behind the current team in spirit and they are BULL-headed when it comes to the Brahma stampede. Plus, they have a whole town of fans on their side. GO BRAHMAS!

MARLINDOGS
09-02-2005, 09:15 AM
This one should be a great game.

UPanIN
09-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by yoefan23
I hope Bellville brought there A game because they are going to need to against Cameron...I hope yall ready for our defense and our #1 Reciever #5 Derek Evans!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisdom "Don't overload your ??? with something you HOPE will happen"

strike hard
09-02-2005, 10:01 AM
GO BELLVILLE!! represent D20

marlin fan
09-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Go Bellville Beat Cameron!!!

Bull's-eye
09-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Don't worry, Bellville will be ready! I'm sure they would love nothing better than knocking off another highly ranked team. Don't overlook Bellville's defense, thay held #13 Caldwell to only 10 first downs and 123 yards rushing. Cameron yielded 16 FD's and 225 yds rushing to Fairfield. Should be a great game, good luck to both teams and Go Bulls!!!

aggie
09-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Don't worry, Bellville will be ready! I'm sure they would love nothing better than knocking off another highly ranked team. Don't overlook Bellville's defense, thay held #13 Caldwell to only 10 first downs and 123 yards rushing. Cameron yielded 16 FD's and 225 yds rushing to Fairfield. Should be a great game, good luck to both teams and Go Bulls!!!

I think people vastly over-estimated caldwell, and are reading too much into that victory....caldwell was certainly not deserving of that ranking...they did not look very good in any aspect of that game.

shellman54
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Go Bellville!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I agree, Calldwell was over-rated. Bellville will have to play flawless ball and get some breaks to beat #3 Cameron.
Good luck to the Brahmas

jykoy
09-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Bellville got beat.

t_limmer14
09-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Bellville I will give it to them had a good game but we had alot of errors but they still are good

KL3
09-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Uhhh, Bellville had just as many errors, if not more than Cameron did. Cameron was very fortunate to get out of there with a win.

Bull's-eye
09-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Bellville lost 2 fumbles and had 1 INT returned for a TD. Cameron also lost 2 fumbles and had 1 INT. Both teams made several mistakes that could of cost them the game. Cameron's defense came up big late in the 4th Qtr. Aided by a Bellville delay of game penalty, the Cameron defense held and kept Bellville from running out the clock. Their offense received the ball with 1:05 left in the game and drove 60 yards for the winning score.

theyoefnshow
09-03-2005, 07:23 AM
No joke. No ONE PLAY cost either team the game. Lots of mistakes and strange calls but both teams are solid. No question about that. Congrats Brahmas and Yoemen on an excellent week 1 game! Thanks!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-03-2005, 07:53 AM
One big call that hurt Bellville was when Camron passed the ball long down to the Belllville 5 and the ball clearly hit the ground, and the official right there called it incompleat, and a ref 20 yards from the play over-ruled the call.
Bellville played just as good or even better that #3 Yoe, Cameron has a very good team, and sould make a good run. Bellville is young and looks to be growing up very quick. It gets no easier for for the Brahmas, Bellville plays at #1 Marlin next week.

MARLINDOGS
09-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Great game.

theyoefnshow
09-03-2005, 09:08 AM
for the record....Cameron #5, Marlin # 2. Not #3 and #1.
As for the calls, what about the "holding calls" called against Cameron on the first 53 yard run, another 50+ yard pass and a crucial first down run that was made by Brian Scott yet called back for "holding?" 4 or 5 of the 7 penalties that Cameron had happened to take place on big plays yet all the others clean as a whistle? Ok....sure thing. REGARDLESS....Props are due to both teams as there were turnovers, interceptions and mistakes made. It's just pre district and both these teams have a bright future. Cameron gets to regroup somewhat this week as they face 2A Franklin but Bellville gets some of the big Dogs from Marlin. Should be a good one!

KL3
09-03-2005, 10:12 AM
What a great game last night. Like it has been said, both teams made plenty of mistakes that could have made the difference. I'm not sure anyone thought that this young (only 6 Sr. starters) Bellville team would be playing at the level it is already.

BrahmaMom
09-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Congrats to both teams on a hard-fought game. Tough calls are no excuse for either team. Looks like lots of room for improvement--which is what these first games are all about. I know the Bellville coaches are up at the school as I type, going over the film with some of the players. Then, Monday morning, the whole team will be watching it together. I am proud of the Brahmas, as always. I think you'll see fewer mistakes from them each game. As a Mom, I know those boys made their mamas and daddies proud on Parents' Night! Go Brahmas--next week we play again!