PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Please do not attempt to pull a BBQ pit thru Dallas....I can only imagine what kind of trouble you could get into by doing that!! BUT, if you decide to go ahead and do it, please take your "emergency" supplies along......but this time, get the "red" ones to bring along......and bring plenty...remember you'll have your car AND the trailer lights to fix!!! LOL!!

Ranger Mom
12-11-2003, 10:20 PM
I think I scared 66 when I brought it up, so he "got on the stick" and got his road legal!!

Hopefully all will go well this trip! I am only bringing girls with me, so I will have no one to send in for "red" ones!! :p

kaorder1999
12-11-2003, 11:17 PM
hehe

sinton66
12-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Ranger Mom:
I think I scared 66 when I brought it up, so he "got on the stick" and got his road legal!!

Hopefully all will go well this trip! I am only bringing girls with me, so I will have no one to send in for "red" ones!! :p Shouldn't be too many smelly feet on the way back either. wink

spiveyrat
12-12-2003, 07:30 AM
LOL! :D

Bandera YaYa
12-12-2003, 04:41 PM
Ranger Mom:

Hopefully all will go well this trip! I am only bringing girls with me, so I will have no one to send in for "red" ones!! :p Well OK......I'll be praying for you!!! :)