PDA

View Full Version : Sinton

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 06:32 PM
This is strictly my opinion......the only way sinton could do anything this year is if they try to pick up some awesome players from the towns that got wiped out from Katrina.....i think they need to pick up atleast 10 players........so if i were the Sinton coach i would try and take up on the opportunity and pick up some move-ins from Louisiana and Mississippi....that would be the only way they do damage this year

99IHSMustang
09-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
This is strictly my opinion......the only way sinton could do anything this year is if they try to pick up some awesome players from the towns that got wiped out from Katrina.....i think they need to pick up atleast 10 players........so if i were the Sinton coach i would try and take up on the opportunity and pick up some move-ins from Louisiana and Mississippi....that would be the only way they do damage this year

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 09:17 PM
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/files/fortheempire_117.jpg

99IHSMustang
09-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/files/fortheempire_117.jpg

:clap:

Gp83
09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/4263/1036464xe.gif

sinfan75
09-01-2005, 09:30 PM
This is strictly my opinion......the only way sinton could do anything this year is if they try to pick up some awesome players from the towns that got wiped out from Katrina.....i think they need to pick up atleast 10 players........so if i were the Sinton coach i would try and take up on the opportunity and pick up some move-ins from Louisiana and Mississippi....that would be the only way they do damage this year you need to go get sucked into all that slush that's in New Orleans you piece of sh#$!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 09:31 PM
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/avatars/8551569943166974ec0e2.gif

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 10:14 PM

Excuse me, sir? but I don't think you are familiar with the issues and I think you could use more training and lastly I find your post very interesting. :hand:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 10:19 PM
hes a kid that has a hate for sinton, dont know why:(

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
you need to go get sucked into all that slush that's in New Orleans you piece of sh#$!!!!

i think the timer just went off on your microwave so i think your bottle is ready u little baby......aww lets call someone names just because i dont like sinton....

pirate44
09-02-2005, 05:45 AM
i cant believe this kid is getting responses for this nonsense. and by the way, its dangerous to give a baby a microwaved bottle.

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 11:39 AM
so i cant believe its non sense just for me to have one opinion about sinton not being good this year.....yeah dude the qb is will be a 3 year starter but i bet money he will choke and so will the team come playoff time

pirate44
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
so i cant believe its non sense just for me to have one opinion about sinton not being good this year.....yeah dude the qb is will be a 3 year starter but i bet money he will choke and so will the team come playoff time actually the nonsense i was refering to was the Katrina wisecrack. i dont have any problems with you hating Sinton. more power to ya.

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Anyone from Cuero wanna claim this guy?:o

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 12:34 PM
i thought u were referring to me not goin for sinton.....thats all u had to say.......i havent done or said anything wrong......so if i get banned its probably just because im from cuero.....because im tellin u now if i get banned for not saying anything wrong why cant sinfan75 get banned for callin me a piece of ****

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Look kiddo, I takes a pretty big lowlife to say Sinton needs talent to come from Louisiana. But what makes your post so reprehensible is that you have taken advantage of a tragedy(maybe the worst natural disaster ever in this country) and used it to demean a small town you don't like. All those lives that have died and are dying couldn't amount to a hill of beans to you, just your blind attempt to make "a joke" about Sinton. It doesn't matter if you said the same thing about any other town, I'd still call you on your obvious lack of a decent upbringing. :(
I'll state this again, anyone from Cuero want to claim this bozo?

AggieJohn
09-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
actually the nonsense i was refering to was the Katrina wisecrack. i dont have any problems with you hating Sinton. more power to ya.

apparently he read this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33248&highlight=drinkduff)

Hannibal
09-02-2005, 12:51 PM
i thought u were referring to me not goin for sinton.....thats all u had to say.......i havent done or said anything wrong......so if i get banned its probably just because im from cuero.....because im tellin u now if i get banned for not saying anything wrong why cant sinfan75 get banned for callin me a piece of ****

because he stated the truth?

Get off the computer, boy, and go gather carts out of the parking lot.

pirate44
09-02-2005, 12:53 PM
so if i get banned its probably just because im from cuero
shhh..dont let the mods know that. there arent any cuero posters on this board for a reason.

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
lol well i guess i should change the thing from walmart i dont work there or anything it was just a joke and since everyone thinks i work there i need to change it

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
actually the nonsense i was refering to was the Katrina wisecrack. i dont have any problems with you hating Sinton. more power to ya.

Originally posted by SintonFan
Look kiddo, I takes a pretty big lowlife to say Sinton needs talent to come from Louisiana. But what makes your post so reprehensible is that you have taken advantage of a tragedy(maybe the worst natural disaster ever in this country) and used it to demean a small town you don't like. All those lives that have died and are dying couldn't amount to a hill of beans to you, just your blind attempt to make "a joke" about Sinton. It doesn't matter if you said the same thing about any other town, I'd still call you on your obvious lack of a decent upbringing. :(

Both of you are absolutely correct. Opinions are what makes this board what it is, but when such a devastating event is used in this manner, it needs to stop.

i havent done or said anything wrong......so if i get banned its probably just because im from cuero.....

It has been said numerous times before & I'll say it again. Where a person is from has absolutely nothing to do with length of stay on this board - it is actions alone. I've made several dear friends from Cuero.

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'll state this again, anyone from Cuero want to claim this bozo?

alright u just took that a little overboard......all american or not u just need to ease up because i dont think there is one person in texas that doesnt feel bad for those people so u can shut up about that comment....and there will be people moving in to texas high schools thats why i said that so just shut up.......no where in what i have been saying did i say i dont care about those people....in the blink of an eye it could be texas that got hit so believe me i know what i think and i know what i care about so we can just leave this whole thing alone and someone can delete this whole thread just so it will make u happy and u will shut up about it

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 01:05 PM
alright u just took that a little overboard......all american or not u just need to ease up because i dont think there is one person in texas that doesnt feel bad for those people so u can shut up about that comment....and there will be people moving in to texas high schools thats why i said that so just shut up.......no where in what i have been saying did i say i dont care about those people....in the blink of an eye it could be texas that got hit so believe me i know what i think and i know what i care about so we can just leave this whole thing alone and someone can delete this whole thread just so it will make u happy and u will shut up about it

Hey.....only me and LHPantherMom are allowed to tell people to shut up!!

oh.....and Cuero is one of my favorite teams....so if I end up ROMMING you for one reason on another...THAT won't be it!:p