PDA

View Full Version : KTJ's Preview, Week 1 - (7) Oklahoma vs. TCU

KTJ
09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
(I'm doing this for lepfan)

Bob Stoops had one bad season in his tenure at OU and that was his first. After that, he had a NC and a slew of BCS bowl games including playing for the NC the past two years. But people aren't so quick to forget that Oklahoma got pounded--folks, I mean POUNDED--in the NC game against USC. With the loss of Jason White, OU really doesn't have a clue. Paul Thomson doesn't have a lot of experience, but I think that will change after a while. Basically, with Adrian Peterson and Bob Stoops at the helm, OU will be a decent team. Which is good, considering they could be a lower level Big 12 team with any other coach. I think a lot of people are underestimating OU this year but I do agree they aren't NC, BCS, or Big 12 champ material. Don't be surprised to see Bomar really soon if Thomson doesn't get it done.

TCU had a horrible season last year. Gary Patterson was at a loss for words. Going into this game, the Horned Frogs really don't have anything to lose. But if they can walk out of Gaylord Memorial with a W, then hey, more power to them. But that won't happen.

Oklahoma - 31
TCU - 21

KTJ
09-03-2005, 12:09 PM
ttt

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 02:30 PM
just goes to show....ya just never know, specially when you only have "last season" to base things off of.

GO FROGS!

sinton66
09-03-2005, 02:32 PM
WOOHOO! nice int by TCU!.

NHSRattler60
09-03-2005, 02:42 PM
TCU is playing good clock management.

Hupernikomen
09-03-2005, 02:53 PM
CONGrats to the Horned Toads