PDA

View Full Version : Sing with me......"Oh where, oh where"....

Ranger Mom
09-01-2005, 02:56 PM
has the statebound flag gone.....oh where, oh where can it beeeeeee?????

Truly.....we dont' know where it is. Haven't heard if it's been sent for sure or not.

LH Panther Mom checked her mail today......no flag!

If she does get the flag in the mail by tomorrow, and we go on with this "project" as planned.....I am going to send each person who plans on getting it my Cellphone number.

If for some reason you cannot get on here and post that you have, in fact SENT the flag on to it's next desination, please call me and let ME know, so I can post it.

It sure does make it a lot easier for the person who is getting it that week to set things up if they have it already in their possession.

If you think that you will have a problem getting it sent off...then don't offer to take it. It should be sent every week on Monday..Tuesday by the latest....unless you plan to overnight it.

Keep your fingers crossed she gets it tomorrow!

AggieJohn
09-01-2005, 03:04 PM
that's frustrating

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that's frustrating that's what she said! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

AggieJohn
09-01-2005, 03:10 PM
i know i like to be redundant

crabman
09-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Does Krystal have it????????:D

Ranger Mom
09-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Does Krystal have it????????:D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Does Krystal have it????????:D :evillaugh :eek: :clap: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif Oh, snap!

Ranger Mom
09-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:evillaugh :eek: :clap: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif Oh, snap!

I thought my daughter was the only one who said that!

CHS_CG
09-01-2005, 06:14 PM
lol p4s and I use that Audible alot on yahoo! its a piece of wood and it goes ooooooooooooooooh SNAP and breaks in half lol

GreenMonster
09-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Dawg Mom is losing serious respect from this direction. First no pictures and second this. Shame on you Dawg Mom, you're an adult. At least Krystal can blame her irresponsibility off on the stupidity of youth. :foul:

Bandera YaYa
09-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Come on now....lets give the benefit of the doubt.....no one knows what is going on with her yet.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2005, 11:30 AM
The mail just ran a few minutes ago and the flag has not arrived. :weeping: :weeping:

CHS_CG
09-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The mail just ran a few minutes ago and the flag has not arrived. :weeping: :weeping:

does anybody have dawgmom's number????

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

http://www.gcn.ie/newgcn/forum/smileys/sm/sob.gifI give up! http://www.gcn.ie/newgcn/forum/smileys/sm/sob.gif

kaorder1999
09-02-2005, 11:56 AM
that is rediculous!

pirate44
09-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
does anybody have dawgmom's number????
should be a requisite to babysitting "the flag"

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 12:00 PM
I just hope that everything is okay with Dawgmom...it kinda has me worried now!

AggieJohn
09-02-2005, 12:11 PM
we didn't make a back up did we??

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 12:18 PM
we didn't make a back up did we??

LOL!! No....I was lucky to get that one finished!

I just talked to Jason, he has her number somewhere, so he is gonna see what he can do!

Thanks Jason!!:inlove:

pirate44
09-02-2005, 12:22 PM
we'll have to sign a piece of notebook paper. its cheaper to mail that way. it can be called "The Official 3A Downlow State Notebook Paper"

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
we'll have to sign a piece of notebook paper. its cheaper to mail that way. it can be called "The Official 3A Downlow State Notebook Paper"

Ya know...the flag/T-shirt/whatever was a good idea to bring people together.

But the main thing is the M&G. If we keep arranging those and take pics and all...that's what the people like the best anyway...the pics!!

pirate44
09-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

But the main thing is the M&G. If we keep arranging those and take pics and all...that's what the people like the best anyway...the pics!!
Amen sister. i hope we find the flag again though. you put a lot of hard work into it. :(

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2005, 12:28 PM

I agree. I am in no way nearly as creative as you are, but my backup plan is in the works. Unfortunately, I don't think it's feasible to mail it on to you.

AggieJohn
09-02-2005, 12:33 PM
LOL!! No....I was lucky to get that one finished!

I just talked to Jason, he has her number somewhere, so he is gonna see what he can do!

Thanks Jason!!:inlove:
i vote if he comes through we allow him to post again

marlin fan
09-02-2005, 12:40 PM
i vote if he comes through we allow him to post again he already is

pirate4state
09-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Have we heard from Dawg Mom? I'm starting to worry about her too. :( I hope she is okay. She could be swamped, she is a nurse according to her profile.

AP Panther Fan
09-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Have we heard from Dawg Mom? I'm starting to worry about her too. :( I hope she is okay. She could be swamped, she is a nurse according to her profile.

I think I told you P4S, but a nurse friend of mine was on-call Friday night and throughout this weekend as we starting receiving evacuees.

I hope she and the flag are both okay......

sinfan75
09-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Hope ya'll find that flag. This year if I spill anything it's gonna be Budweiser all the way. :D :D :D