PDA

View Full Version : i wonder...

pirate44
09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
...if the countries around the world will be pitching in to help the storm victims financially and otherwise.

Old Dog
09-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Is the Katrina situation getting world wide press......does anyone know?

lepfan
09-01-2005, 12:16 PM
...they have been asking that on the news also. Turn about is fair play...we help you you help us! (IMO - those who won't help us now should't get help from us later if they need it!)

lepfan
09-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Is the Katrina situation getting world wide press......does anyone know?

Yes it is...from what I have seen...they actually had interviewed some from ??? country...(I just know they were not from/in the US)

Old Dog
09-01-2005, 12:18 PM
oh, I'm quite sure the French are bustin their butt's to help!

Hupernikomen
09-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
...they have been asking that on the news also. Turn about is fair play...we help you you help us! (IMO - those who won't help us now should't get help from us later if they need it!)

That is a little different than the golden rule I was taught.

shellman54
09-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
...if the countries around the world will be pitching in to help the storm victims financially and otherwise.

Doubt it very seriously. Of course, now we learn our lesson, and watch as every other country in the world flounders in their own mistakes.

lepfan
09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
That is a little different than the golden rule I was taught.

I know I know....I say it, but is that what I would do.......I doubt it. (I have proven to myself that I can not turn away from others even when they have done wrong against me...) But I did sound tough when I said it, right? ;)

spiveyrat
09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
oh, I'm quite sure the French are bustin their butt's to help!

Only in the French Quarter. ;)