PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

SealyLB73
08-31-2005, 06:07 PM

Hupernikomen
08-31-2005, 11:41 PM
nobody here seems to like that idea. seems they like it all to just be in one forum...has been suggested many times. doesn't seem to garner much support.

I think that is what is part of the mystic of the downlow is that it is a simple format...not a lot of forums to bother with.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
nobody here seems to like that idea. seems they like it all to just be in one forum...has been suggested many times. doesn't seem to garner much support.

I think that is what is part of the mystic of the downlow is that it is a simple format...not a lot of forums to bother with.

I agree! That idea has been brought up several times and shot down each time. The 4-A board format was even changed to more closely match this format, as the separate forums didn't seem to garner much action.

Simply put. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

pirate44
09-02-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Simply put. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

might as well do away with the suggestions forum then :D

actually, i like the way it is. i run a family message board that started with tons of forums and once my sister-in-law suggested making only one, it was so much better. family members actually started posting.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
might as well do away with the suggestions forum then :D

Why??? It ain't broke!!:kiss: :kiss: :inlove:

Where would you go to check your sigs then??

pirate44
09-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Why??? It ain't broke!!:kiss: :kiss: :inlove:

Where would you go to check your sigs then??
i dont go here to check 'em. i just go to show 'em off :D

Hupernikomen
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
I was bored the other day or I would have never came to this forum. First time I came was then..course I am back now to boost my post total...