PDA

View Full Version : It's gunna be Wednesday night soon, what should I drink?

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:17 PM
For some reason or another (I'm guessing because I get paid on Thursdays :D ), I tend to drink more on Wednesday nights than any other night of the week (cept fri and sat)... so I wanna know what I should drink tonight...

The beer as bold as the ram on its label?

Or should I tap the rockies (origional, or course)...

big daddy russ
08-31-2005, 05:31 PM
You gotta go with the Ram unless you're on a diet. Then either Bud Light or watered down pee will do just fine.

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm loving this poll...

Could go for a German import, but dangit, I do not feel like driving 35 miles and forkin' over 10 for a 6...

BTEXDAD
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
shiner bock is great beer, but I thought since it was day b4 pay day you might want to drink something that went further with less cost, then drink the premium stuff on weekend.
I would suggest some cheap whiskey such as Jack Daniel green label, or maybe some Ancient age or Evan williams. These can be cut with water if you choose.
Boone's farm wine is still available and is inexpensive, as is MD 20/20. If you like the something with a taste similar to beer, there's always malt liquor.
If you drink enough of any of these, you probably won't feel like drinking again for a day or two (Friday or Saturday), at least that's been my experience.
This way you can save money and still get that alcohol fix.

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, BTEXDAD...

Jack green label is great, as well as black... Evan Wiliams has done a great job of tasting like jack for a lower price, it's good stuff... But I like Whiskey about as much as I like beer, which means I wanna drink about as much of it as I would beer, so I try and stay away as much as possible ha...

I have homeade Mustang Grape wine, I've tried to let it age but I just can't help myself...

BHKrystal06
08-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Budweiser.

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
Budweiser.

I wanna drink, not puke ha :D

KingRob
08-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Decisions, decisions....I would take the long ride and get the German import. If your gonna do it, then do it right. I just can't drink that Coors stuff. Once you break the dam, it just keeps on flowing...

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Decisions, decisions....I would take the long ride and get the German import. If your gonna do it, then do it right. I just can't drink that Coors stuff. Once you break the dam, it just keeps on flowing...

I dunno, don't feel like driving too far tonight, but thank you for the suggestion...

I agree, breaking the damn is no good thing, but heck, Coors is one of the only brewers that makes corn beer that I can stand...

KingRob
08-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Okay then, what about Coors being used as a chaser. That's about the only way I can drink that Coors stuff. On second thought, go with the Bock (I like them reeeaaaal cold). Or maybe some Tecate with salt and lime. Mental note for me, buy Tecate tomorrow....

mustang04
08-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
Budweiser.

ok...i was at a budweiser kegger last friday night (not that i drank any alcohol, hehe) but i think all the ppl drinking budweiser got something that was contagious and gave it to me cuz the next day i made the restroom a second home;)

KingRob
08-31-2005, 05:58 PM
None the wiser....I'm older now and keggers tend to bloat me up...I hate that:(

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
For some reason or another (I'm guessing because I get paid on Thursdays :D ), I tend to drink more on Wednesday nights than any other night of the week (cept fri and sat)... so I wanna know what I should drink tonight...

The beer as bold as the ram on its label?

Or should I tap the rockies (origional, or course)...
Join me tonite and "tap the rockies" or is it rock the tappies after a few, either way you can't go wrong. Come on D! Join the darkside!!

jmcgee
08-31-2005, 07:19 PM
I think you should drink somethin that has a bud in it.Not that bud but bud- light budweiser select if your goin light. but what ever you drink get it in bottles trust me any beer taste better in a bottle than a can.

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
but what ever you drink get it in bottles trust me any beer taste better in a bottle than a can.

I learned that BEFORE Beer 101...

Thanks for the advice, though :D

Bandera YaYa
08-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Heck, just drink your wine........ :p :p :kiss: