PDA

View Full Version : Hey CHS_CG

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 01:39 PM
Former Caldwell standout Jason Carter was named to the Leadership Council on the football team

CHS_CG
08-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Former Caldwell standout Jason Carter was named to the Leadership Council on the football team

SWEET! I watched an interview on KBTX about a month or so ago and Jason was sayin how he turned it around since his Freshman year and he hopes young guys will learn from his mistakes! Jason has a good head on his shoulders, just forgets its there sometimes!

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 01:44 PM
yeah i hear his SAT was really really really low

CHS_CG
08-31-2005, 01:45 PM
yeah i hear his SAT was really really really low

I dont know about all of that, didnt pay attenton, but i know he got into trouble with his grades.

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 02:11 PM
he's apparently dumb as a stump, but very steet smart and able to be personable to people from my understanding, just not a man of the books, but he does have a degree from Texas A&M, which is more than i have

Phil C
08-31-2005, 02:14 PM
but he does have a degree from Texas A&M

And that doesn't say much does it AggieJohn.

:D Just kidding of course! I couldn't resist it AggieJohn. Sorry if it offended you or other Aggie Friends but I just couldn't resist this little pun which is just intended to be good natured kidding and not taken seriously.

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 02:15 PM
you don't have to apologize talena, i know you caldwell folks are pretty bragadocious

Phil C
08-31-2005, 02:17 PM
I couldn't afford to go to UT or to Texas A&M so I went to Texas A&I University (not part of Texas A&M at the time) since I lived in Kingsville at the time and it was cheaper and convenient and they said the A&I stood for Apes and Idiots! :D

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 02:24 PM
which is now part of the texas a&m system, which makes you an AGGIE, PHIL it's out, your secret is out!!!!

lepfan
08-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
And that doesn't say much does it AggieJohn.

OK now I am wiping my screen...(sorry AJ) I have to give Phil a HIGH FIVE on that one...:clap:

Phil C
08-31-2005, 04:29 PM
which is now part of the texas a&m system, which makes you an AGGIE, PHIL it's out, your secret is out!!!!

Actually it says on my diplommas Texas A&I University so until it says Texas A&M University I am on the outside. lol

Ye ole grandfather clause! :)