PDA

View Full Version : Hey Matthew328...

SintonFan
12-17-2001, 05:38 AM
I read the stuff on the pig. You didn't help anything with your rant. You rubbed crap in the Sinton fans face with what you said. Yes, you Did say, 'enough of my rant' and proceded to say Sinton was great. Sinton had alot of fans that were very recently won over by their success and were bragging. I knew it, you knew it, everyone here knew it. Why did you let it get to you? By rubbing the oppositions face in it after the game you made yourself look less than graceful. Yes Sinton lost, but many people online were looking at what you said first. Furthermore, they were looking for someone to give their team some kudos, Sinton deserved to be in the title game. Do you know the sting of losing the title game? I know losing is part of the game and know this game was better than many people relayed it afterward. Does it matter if a few had sour grapes? Maybe not, but their team lost and they didn't know how to cope with the 1st loss in fifteen games! Fifteen Games! How would you feel if Everman had lost?! Different for sure...

SintonFan
12-17-2001, 06:03 AM
I know what was said on another site is said there and not here. Yes, there was a couple of bad losers from the coastal bend area, but don't let them spoil your fun. Your team won and that is all there is to it. No excuses here.

Matthew328
12-17-2001, 01:33 PM
I don't think I did anything too bad....I said what I wanted to get off my chest...and yeah maybe those guys were bandwagoners and all...but still they dished it out all week so they should be able to take it just the same..and yes I know what it feels like to lose..as a fan and as a player...and I feel like I didn't make myself look less than graceful because all week before the game and after the game I gave Sinton credit...unlike the Sinton fans who after they LOST were still giving Everman no credit..saying Merry Christmas Everman and thigs like that..I can understand that they were disappointed cuz they lost but they showed Wylie-like tendancies especially the one poster..(won't name names) like I said I thought Sinton was a great team..just as good as advertised but it made me mad that after we win state fans from Sinton wanted to still act like we didn't deserve to win the game!

Jacket2000
12-17-2001, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
I read the stuff on the pig. You didn't help anything with your rant. You rubbed crap in the Sinton fans face with what you said. Yes, you Did say, 'enough of my rant' and proceded to say Sinton was great. Sinton had alot of fans that were very recently won over by their success and were bragging. I knew it, you knew it, everyone here knew it. Why did you let it get to you? By rubbing the oppositions face in it after the game you made yourself look less than graceful. Yes Sinton lost, but many people online were looking at what you said first. Furthermore, they were looking for someone to give their team some kudos, Sinton deserved to be in the title game. Do you know the sting of losing the title game? I know losing is part of the game and know this game was better than many people relayed it afterward. Does it matter if a few had sour grapes? Maybe not, but their team lost and they didn't know how to cope with the 1st loss in fifteen games! Fifteen Games! How would you feel if Everman had lost?! Different for sure...
Sounds like soccer mom mentality to me.

SintonFan
12-18-2001, 03:51 AM
I understand Matt, I just had to get that off my chest. Everman did deserve to win the game, that's for sure. They have a super team. I think alot of them(fans from the CC area) still coudn't believe Sinton lost. No excuses still.
Funny one, Jacket.

evebulldog01
12-18-2001, 06:56 PM
Hey Matthew, whats the deal huh? What did we do that was so wrong all we did was win.If they want to claim that Tho didn't catch the pass thats fine but if I have to read one more comment about how everman didn't belong in the state title game because were almost 4A I 'm going to go off on someone.

SintonFan
12-19-2001, 12:18 AM
evebulldog01, flat out Everman beat Sinton fair and square. You didn't hear different on this site(I haven't read other ppl's stuff here for today, though). Chill out. Do you play for the team? It sounds like you do. One good thing about losing to yall is Sinton did lose to the true champions in the title game. All of the whiners I've seen online are 'new' Sinton fans, don't let it get to you. Nobody can take away your trophy.

sinton66
12-19-2001, 09:21 AM
Frankly, (this coming from a 54 yr. old fan),
I think both sides should give it a rest. The game is HISTORY. I understand the frustration from both sides(particularily Sinton's). The events of the game proves what I've heard from dozens of coaches(speaking candidly) over the years that it takes a GOOD team and a little luck to win big games. Everman had both and they won. Nothing is ever going to change that.