PDA

View Full Version : Big Daddy Russ' River trip.....

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 12:55 PM
we need an after-action report Russ....got any stories and/or pictures to share w/ the DL?

big daddy russ
08-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Man, I forgot all about that. I was gonna take a pic of my face (busted it up pretty good on a rock), my chick's legs (bruises), Tearle White's back (scratched up beyond belief), and Mikey Johnston's tush (just plain funny). I still have scars on my nose and forehead... I'll see what I can do to get some pics up... and I'll get some stories on here later.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, I forgot all about that. I was gonna take a pic of my face (busted it up pretty good on a rock), my chick's legs (bruises), Tearle White's back (scratched up beyond belief), and Mikey Johnston's tush (just plain funny). I still have scars on my nose and forehead... I'll see what I can do to get some pics up... and I'll get some stories on here later. LOL...dang man..did yall go to the river, or did yall get into a bar fight downtown?!?!?! hows ole Mike and Terrell anyway?

big daddy russ
08-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...dang man..did yall go to the river, or did yall get into a bar fight downtown?!?!?! hows ole Mike and Terrell anyway?
LOL, I forgot you've never been on a river trip with this crew. We're a little wilder than the Rombs.

Mike's good... still goes through women like underwear.

Tearle got a DWI yesterday. He was still drunk.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
LOL, I forgot you've never been on a river trip with this crew. We're a little wilder than the Rombs.

Mike's good... still goes through women like underwear.

Tearle got a DWI yesterday. He was still drunk. GEEZUS, and i thought Terrell had turned it around. That kid has the WORST luck, well that and the fact that he makes some silly decisions sometimes.

big daddy russ
08-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, he dumped his Harley Saturday night while we were at the river.

The good news is that it wasn't moving, he was just sitting on it. Thank the Lord for engine guards.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, he dumped his Harley Saturday night while we were at the river.

The good news is that it wasn't moving, he was just sitting on it. Thank the Lord for engine guards. LOL..amen to that...hell...since ive moved out here, ive dumped mine up in Carr Canyon trail riding pretty good..had to replace some plastics, and then i had a blowout at about 70mph a few weeks ago...luckily kept the shiney side up!

Gobbla2001
08-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Going back to the guadalupe the 17th of this month... hopefully this time someone doesn't steal my tube...

Bandera YaYa
08-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Man, I forgot all about that. I was gonna take a pic of my face (busted it up pretty good on a rock), my chick's legs (bruises) You took a chicken tubing??????? :hand:

big daddy russ
08-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
You took a chicken tubing??????? :hand:
Yup. Then we BBQ'd Saturday night.

big daddy russ
03-28-2006, 09:34 PM
We're starting to get everything together for this year's trip. Should be sometime early-mid August. If anyone else is gonna be up there around that time, let me know.

District303aPastPlayer
03-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Yup. Then we BBQ'd Saturday night.

here's your sign...

big daddy russ
03-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
here's your sign...
LOL. I'm glad one person got that.