PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Slogans

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:42 AM
What are some t shirt slogans you have seen. Any good ones for football, or in general???? Give me some ideas!:confused:

I've got one "Tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes!"

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
What are some t shirt slogans you have seen. Any good ones for football, or in general???? Give me some ideas!:confused:

I've got one "Tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes!"
nobody has any?

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 12:10 PM
ive made a few in the recent past...i have one w/ Takashi from Revenge of the Nerds ...hes holding a camera and it says "Smile Pretty Chickies!!"

then there's my beanie that AP Panther Fan had made for myself, Big Daddy Russ, and 99 last year...."Got Cowbell" in Mustang Blue and White

:D

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
ive made a few in the recent past...i have one w/ Takashi from Revenge of the Nerds ...hes holding a camera and it says "Smile Pretty Chickies!!"

then there's my beanie that AP Panther Fan had made for myself, Big Daddy Russ, and 99 last year...."Got Cowbell" in Mustang Blue and White

:D
lol:clap:

BullFrog Dad
08-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
nobody has any? Cross Country usually comes up with some witty ones. A couple I've seen is "Our sport is your sport's punishment" and "Politics are for other sports, with Cross Country it comes down to a stop-watch".

Fish's mom
08-30-2005, 12:36 PM
My personal favorite is " we busted ours so we can kick yours".............

Our spirit shirts say something like We Feel the Need
The NEED for a STAMPEDE. Graphics on it are pretty neat.