PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs. Reagan

ATMO
08-29-2002, 01:37 PM
What chance do you guys think Burnet has against powerhouse Austin Reagan?

Chris Hart
08-29-2002, 05:59 PM
I think my DAWGS have a very legit shot at upsetting Reagan.Alot of people aren't giving Burnet any respect and some are giving them tolerable respect. I really and truly believe that if this Burnet team remains HEALTY a big IF, they can and should be playing into December and if they make it that far who knows.I read all their Senior players interviews this week, not one mentioned the travesty in Round Rock against Bellville last year, but each one sounds very focused and hungry to not be in that situation this year.This is kind of odd to me, but our coach picked Everman to win the title in his interview.I hope he is sand bagging a little bit about our team.All aside I think this will be a great year for Burnet Football.
25 hours until kickoff, GO BULLDOGS!

------------------
Big Green Dawg

[This message has been edited by Chris Hart (edited August 29, 2002).]

SintonFan_inAustin
08-29-2002, 06:43 PM
I think Austin Reagan is the one not getting respect for being a top 4A school. if they are a top 5 4a school they shouldnt have any problems against a 3A school that will be going to thier house. I would like to see this game but going to sinton's game, hopefully. But this games means nothing as far as how u will do in the playoffs, because there problaly wont be another team that can play anybetter than reagan in 3a, there could be a couple of teams as good as reagan but not better. if u pull an upset oh oh

sinton66
08-29-2002, 08:11 PM
Best of luck to you guys anyway, Praying you don't get any injuries. I actually LIKE it when 3A beats good 4A's. Take it to 'em and show 'em what you got!

NOZGRINDER
08-30-2002, 09:43 AM
I HEARD THAT REAGANS JV QUIT IN THE THIRD QUARTER BECAUSE OF AN INJURY TO THEIR QB??
IF SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO THEIR KIDS FROM THERE COACHES."IF IT GETS HARD, QUIT!!!" I LIKE BURNETS CHANCES. IT SHOULD BE A REAL GOOD GAME!I WISH I COULD SEE IT!