PDA

View Full Version : A.p. Vs. O.g.

b-dogs
08-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Who do you guys think will win? We scimmaged A.P. and scored 3 times to their 1. Then we beat O.G. Friday night. I know a scrimmage don't mean much but we had a much harder time moving the ball against O.G. Sorry AP Panther Fan, but I'm picking against your team again. Maybe I will learn my lesson someday.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by b-dogs
Who do you guys think will win? We scimmaged A.P. and scored 3 times to their 1. Then we beat O.G. Friday night. I know a scrimmage don't mean much but we had a much harder time moving the ball against O.G. Sorry AP Panther Fan, but I'm picking against your team again. Maybe I will learn my lesson someday.

Sounds like a buncha trash talk to me...

99IHSMustang
08-29-2005, 08:26 PM

Thems fightin words!

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 08:28 PM
AP by 14...

b-dogs
08-29-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm not talking trash. Just giving my opinion since we have faced both teams.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm not talking trash. Just giving my opinion since we have faced both teams.

Have you faced them or have you scrimmaged them?

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Have you faced them or have you scrimmaged them? Well he/she did say that they scrimmaged AP and that it didn't mean much, but still he/she is just giving his/her opinion.

I'm sure APPF will understand. :D

b-dogs
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
My playing days are long gone. When I said "we" I meant the team I support.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:15 PM
My playing days are long gone. When I said "we" I meant the team I support.

Heck, I still say 'we' when referring to Cuero, and I haven't been on the field since the '00 season, so it is understood...

b-dogs
08-29-2005, 09:36 PM
I still say we and I played 15 years ago. I don't think We'll ever break that habit. That's why Texas football is so great, loyalty to our home teams.

44INAROW
08-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Who are the coaches in Banqete now? I used to follow you'll when Davis and Arroyo were there?

b-dogs
08-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Our head coach is Kevin Hermes. I dont think there is anyone left from the Davis era. I could be wrong though. Davis really turned our program around. We used to be down right horrible. I'm sure he will get Alice back on track. As for Arroyo, He is coaching in our district with Skidmore. He did good for his first year as the headcoach last year. Banquete, Odem and Skidmore all went 5-1.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 09:50 AM
AP is coming around, and they have a dual threat QB in Tringali that if given half the chance, will burn you bigtime.

pirate4state
08-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
AP is coming around, and they have a dual threat QB in Tringali that if given half the chance, will burn you bigtime. I'm looking forward to watching him in action this year. Not too much action, I hope!! :D

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry AP Panther Fan, but I'm picking against your team again. Maybe I will learn my lesson someday.

LOL....hope you didn't bet any money on it!:D

The coach has made quite a few changes based on things he saw in scrimmages ... what you saw as 1st string/ 2nd string has an entirely new look. I feel fairly confident that Coach Larsen is making the adjustments needed.

b-dogs, I am always the first to give credit to area teams and am also an Orange Grove and Refugio fan (unless we are playing them). Last year, I posted quite regularly in the CC Times forum for both of them. I think those schools have programs, fans and communities to be proud of. ;) :)

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
A.P by 17