PDA

View Full Version : Decatur and Dunbar?

NateDawg39
08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
I really dont know how this one will play out but i will go with Decatur by 20. Any thoughts?

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I really dont know how this one will play out but i will go with Decatur by 20. Any thoughts?
I agree!:clap: :clap:

NateDawg39
08-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Last year Dunbar had a killer run game yet not a very good pass game, but this year i heard that they now have a pass game to compliment the run with a good pass defense.

NateDawg39
08-30-2005, 01:04 PM
I cant wait for this one.I know Decatur football has the edge over them but...the band will kill ours.There freakin awsome!Its a site to see and hear.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 01:09 PM
keep us posted Nate. anyway to get clips of the band? pictures? etc?

NateDawg39
08-30-2005, 01:11 PM
After the game ill post the school site where all can see highlights and halftime action. Thats all i can do for now.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
After the game ill post the school site where all can see highlights and halftime action. Thats all i can do for now. awesome, thanks.

NateDawg39
08-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Well its not the way they look but the way they sound.We went to Dunbar last year of course and the band did not stop playing until they got back on the bus after the game.They do dance a lot while playing so its pretty cool. Ofcourse were here for the game first and band second. Even though i would have never been pumped up if it were not for our kick off music.THE BEST SONG EVER PLAYED IN THE WORLD!:clap:

blaster
08-31-2005, 12:20 PM
For those in the "close" listening area....
The Decatur - Dunbar Game will be broadcast live on 98.3 fm
KCUB/KBOC by the FridayNightFever Crew.

Not sure how far the frequency goes but those close to Wise County Should be able to pick it up.

Decatur wins big in this one. They are down this year...but not that Down. They will still be a District Contender.

NateDawg39
08-31-2005, 02:18 PM
I have to say they are more than contender for just District, I think there will be a rematch in the Quarter finals between Wylie and Decatur. So i like to dream big, I cant help that. Its just what i would like to see this year. Of course Bridgeport will be a very dangerous team in playoffs aswell as District.It could be the best matchup between the two since the 70's.