PDA

View Full Version : Mark you Calendars for San Antonio!

PhiI C
08-28-2005, 11:42 PM
On October 22 (Saturday) they will have a fall college tournament there. I know UT will be there but I don't know who else will be there. This would be a good chance to see the UT softball team that will be coming this next Spring in the CAT's final year of college eligibility.
Also on November 2 (Wednesday_ the Big 12 Conference Women's Soccer Tournament starts and you will have a chance to see the 8 top teams in the conference. A great time indeed. The tournament will continue the following Friday and conclude on Sunday.

SnyTigBaseB07
08-28-2005, 11:43 PM
awesome..im going! how bout anyone else?

PhiI C
08-28-2005, 11:45 PM
I definitely plan to go to them both. The good thing about the Friday and Sunday games in Soccer is that I think they are televised on ESPN stations but the ones on Wednesday are not.

PhiI C
09-04-2005, 07:19 PM
I think the softball tournament is free so that is big break. Last year the Wednesday soccer games were only $5 for four games!! Definately a good buy.
It would be especially great to go support the Lady Horns that day because the students don't get to support them till Friday due to being in classes so us UT fans can carry the slack that day.