08-28-2005, 11:50 PM
:D Ingleside gets no respect from u?:D or u just dont know about them

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 12:14 AM
i would put ingleside over west oso any day of the week

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:03 AM
welcome back Leon!! good to see ya.....

and i must agree on the Ingleside over West Oso comments above. but thats to be expected...IHS never gets any love, but i think thats just because until last season, we hadnt done jack since 95-96. we had the talent the whole time, just werent coached worth a crap. after Peel's son and "chosen ones" graduated in 96, he lost interest as a coach...IHS went to crap...and then he lost his job....Lewis came in, and wasnt able to to chit w/ the team....Hesseltine comes in and turns the whole program around in a year........i think here before too long Ingleside will start opening a few eyes.

Phil C
08-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Beware of the Howling Bear!

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:17 AM
my region IV top 10 would look a little more like this...

1. Cuero
2. Sinton
3. Liberty Hill
4. Devine
5. Port Isabel
6. Ingleside
7. Yoakum
8. Aransas Pass
9. West Colombia
10. Gonzales

(this is a "real quick" representation...w/ more time to research, i'll update later :) )

schu1213
08-29-2005, 10:56 AM
West Oso #6 in front of Wharton, West Columbia, and Yoakum. Come on now. They might be improved from last year but they didnt set the bar very high.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by schu1213
West Oso #6 in front of Wharton, West Columbia, and Yoakum. Come on now. They might be improved from last year but they didnt set the bar very high. damn..how could i forget Wharton!?!?! my bad!

schu1213
08-29-2005, 11:12 AM
A lot of people seem to be forgeting about Wharton. They are my suprise pick to go very deep in the playoffs. I think that they will give Cuero all they can handle. They have so much talent and speed that its only a matter of time before they have a break out season.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by schu1213
A lot of people seem to be forgeting about Wharton. They are my suprise pick to go very deep in the playoffs. I think that they will give Cuero all they can handle. They have so much talent and speed that its only a matter of time before they have a break out season. I know the feeling....i feel similar about my Mustangs....may not be THIS year...but its coming...and soon.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:14 PM
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Wimberly
4. Sinton
5. West Columbia
6. Ingleside
7. Wharton
8. Devine
9. Zapata
10. Aransas Pass

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Wimberly
4. Sinton
5. West Columbia
6. Ingleside
7. Devine
8. Zapata
9. Aransas Pass
10. There's a big toss up in my head so I'll go with Oso and Hallettsville... I change my mind....i like this one the best so far...after doing a little research...mine i did this morning just doesnt look so swell anymore....i like this one.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-29-2005, 12:19 PM
take out AP from these polls they are nowhere near the top 10

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i agree:D

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I change my mind....i like this one the best so far...after doing a little research...mine i did this morning just doesnt look so swell anymore....i like this one.

I left out Wharton in the one you quoted, I put 'em in there but changed their spot and just kept on going without 'em, so I edited :D

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:23 PM
take out AP from these polls they are nowhere near the top 10 i'm going to have to disagree....not entirely...but...my basis is...if West Oso is in the mix..then you definately cant count out Aransas Pass....i dont quite understand why Oso gets so much love around here....they havent been worth a chit in years.

scrub c
08-29-2005, 12:25 PM
GO GONZALES :D

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2005, 12:26 PM

Go ahead and take us out...won't hurt my feelings any. :D

Polls are just someones best guess anyway.;)

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
GO GONZALES :D

the gonzo's will have a good year!:thinking:

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:28 PM
GO GONZALES :D I might listen in on their game this week as well as Sinton's via the web. :)

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:30 PM
HEck, I think I'm gunna update my rankings every week...

I'll go ahead and give you two darkhorses that may make appearances on my top 10 soon...

West Oso and Hallettsville

Oso returned 9 starters on offense and 9 on the defense this year, a TON of senior leadership... They have size, they have speed and they have muscle and they look to be more together than last year... They lack depth, that is their main deal... But they have more heart and are better conditioned this year...

Hallettsville kind of squeaked by 2A East Bernard this past Friday, but East Bernard is going to be a tough task for 2A this year, and plus it's kind of a rivalry... Hallettsville needs to get some offense going, but their defense, which helped them to get to the D2 Regional Finals and finish the season with a 12-2 record is looking to do the same this year... I don't know, we'll have to see...

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:31 PM
HEck, I think I'm gunna update my rankings every week...

I'll go ahead and give you two darkhorses that may make appearances on my top 10 soon...

West Oso and Hallettsville

Oso returned 9 starters on offense and 9 on the defense this year, a TON of senior leadership... They have size, they have speed and they have muscle and they look to be more together than last year... They lack depth, that is their main deal... But they have more heart and are better conditioned this year...

Hallettsville kind of squeaked by 2A East Bernard this past Friday, but East Bernard is going to be a tough task for 2A this year, and plus it's kind of a rivalry... Hallettsville needs to get some offense going, but their defense, which helped them to get to the D2 Regional Finals and finish the season with a 12-2 record is looking to do the same this year... I don't know, we'll have to see...

I agree with Hallettsville, only

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
I agree with Hallettsville, only me too.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Oops, and another darkhorse, could be the biggest one, we'll have to see... Bandera... they're really excited over there, did good in their first outting against a decent 4A team... we'll have to wait and see with these guys...

And Leon, trust me, the West Oso team we played this Friday looked better than a few of the playoff teams we played last year...

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Oops, and another darkhorse, could be the biggest one, we'll have to see... Bandera... they're really excited over there, did good in their first outting against a decent 4A team... we'll have to wait and see with these guys...

And Leon, trust me, the West Oso team we played this Friday looked better than a few of the playoff teams we played last year... now THAT i'll buy for a dollar....Bandera tore it UP this past friday night!!

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:34 PM

And Leon, trust me, the West Oso team we played this Friday looked better than a few of the playoff teams we played last year...

alright i guess i might have to jump on the wagon...pending this weeks performance:doh:

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:36 PM
alright i guess i might have to jump on the wagon...pending this weeks performance:doh: yeah, i'll keep my eye on them...but dont call me a "believer" just yet.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:37 PM
alright i guess i might have to jump on the wagon...pending this weeks performance:doh:

I understand why you aren't on the wagon, and I'm not saying to jump on it... They have some things to work out before they'll ever be as good as they can be with all of their talent... but I'm just saying come later in this regular season, they may work their way into my top 10...

Now, I mentioned earlier that they looked better than a few of the playoff teams we played last year... I'm not saying they could beat these teams, I'm just saying that this year West Oso had more talent on the field than a few of those we saw last year... they could be that darkhorse...

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:39 PM
I understand why you aren't on the wagon, and I'm not saying to jump on it... They have some things to work out before they'll ever be as good as they can be with all of their talent... but I'm just saying come later in this regular season, they may work their way into my top 10...

Now, I mentioned earlier that they looked better than a few of the playoff teams we played last year... I'm not saying they could beat these teams, I'm just saying that this year West Oso had more talent on the field than a few of those we saw last year... they could be that darkhorse... i'll agree w/ the "could be" part...and they may take the place of Goliad on my dark horse list this year.

schu1213
08-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Im tellin you guys. WHARTON. They are going to suprise the heck out of some people. I just want to make this clear so when they start winning i can be the one to say i told you so. Lol. I like the Bandera pick, they could do some damage this year also.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:41 PM
As of right now....my picks for Region IV dark horses....DO include Wharton and West Oso, along w/ Ingleside....these three teams have the POTENTIAL to suprise some people and go a few rounds deep into the playoffs....will they?? thats yet to be seen...but CAN they....yes, i believe so.

44INAROW
08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
:) 30 replies in 90 mins.. looks like everyone is ready for some football talk :p

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Goliad? I dunno man, they shocked some of us last year, but I dunno about this season... I don't think they've got it, but that's just me...

Wharton will be tough as always, I just never go out on a limb with these guys because they just don't come through in the playoffs with all of that talent...

Like one of the guys said earlier, "I heard Wharton was the most talented team out there", prolly so... But I wouldn't take that as a compliment as much as I'd take it as a slap in the face...

I hope they get the ship going 'further' into the right direction, just not next week :D

Hannibal
08-29-2005, 12:48 PM

And they have a dang good coach too.

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 12:49 PM
As of right now....my picks for Region IV dark horses....DO include Wharton and West Oso, along w/ Ingleside....these three teams have the POTENTIAL to suprise some people and go a few rounds deep into the playoffs....will they?? thats yet to be seen...but CAN they....yes, i believe so.

Ingleside won't suprise me, I expect them to do well which is why they're in my top ten...

Wharton is a safe pick for a darkhorse, I put 'em in my top ten because of their talent, they can be a top team on that alone...

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Ingleside won't suprise me, I expect them to do well which is why they're in my top ten...

Wharton is a safe pick for a darkhorse, I put 'em in my top ten because of their talent, they can be a top team on that alone... yeah, but there seem to be alot of non-believers out there when it comes to Ingleside this season....

nexfan
08-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Whats the big deal about Wharton. The lost to Cuero by 1 point last year so I thought it would be a good game when we played them. I heard Trey Jones was like Mike Vicks cousin. Columbia beat them by 23. That was last year. No more Trey. They are 0-1 and they lost by 23 to El campo without Chad Long or Arkieth Brown. I dont think Wharton will win 7 games.

nexfan
08-29-2005, 03:25 PM
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Columbia
4. Sinton
5. Wimberly
6. Devine
7. Ingelside
8. Aransas Pass
9. Bandera
10. Wharton

Everyone else was doing one so heres mine.

Old Green
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Columbia
4. Sinton
5. Wimberly
6. Devine
7. Ingelside
8. Aransas Pass
9. Bandera
10. Wharton

Everyone else was doing one so heres mine. Dang !!! If I could have made it home in time that would have been my top 10.;)

Phil C
08-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Dang !!! If I could have made it home in time that would have been my top 10.;)

99IHSMustang
08-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Dang Phil I swear you sound like your the #1 fan of the West Oso Bears... hmmmm :thinking:

Fish's mom

Phil C Beware of the Stampede HAHAH

pirate4state
Beware of the Howling Bear! :D Ah, leave it to Phil!! ;)

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Wimberly
4. Sinton
5. West Columbia
6. Ingleside
7. Wharton
8. Devine
9. Zapata
10. Aransas Pass
I like this one.
I'd have it similiar.
1. Cuero
2. Wimberly
4. Liberty Hill
4. Sinton
4. West Columbia
6. Devine
7. Wharton
8. Bandera
9. Inlgleside
10. West Oso

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Phil C Beware of the Stampede HAHAH
Try...
HEED THE STAMPEDE!!!
:)

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I like this one.
I'd have it similiar.
1. Cuero
2. Wimberly
4. Liberty Hill
4. Sinton
4. West Columbia
6. Devine
7. Wharton
8. Bandera
9. Inlgleside
10. West Oso

I had to think hard about the Wimberly/Liberty Hill one... I saw both play last year and was more impressed with Wimberly's effort against Cuero in the 2nd round of the D1 playoffs then I was when I saw Liberty Hill play in the 2nd and 4th round...

However, I have to mix it up a bit :D

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Whats the big deal about Wharton. The lost to Cuero by 1 point last year so I thought it would be a good game when we played them. I heard Trey Jones was like Mike Vicks cousin. Columbia beat them by 23. That was last year. No more Trey. They are 0-1 and they lost by 23 to El campo without Chad Long or Arkieth Brown. I dont think Wharton will win 7 games.

I'm with Wharton in this arguement, in my opinion (do not know if anyone in Cuero shares this opinion or not) they were the most talented team Cuero faced last year... If they find that 'special something', they're going to be a force...

but that special something hasn't been in reach the last few years...

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 07:45 PM
And thanks, SintonFan, for posting Hicks' stats...

He is my pick for player of the week in 3A Region 4...

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 07:47 PM
And thanks, SintonFan, for posting Hicks' stats...

He is my pick for player of the week in 3A Region 4...
de nada... :)

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm with Wharton in this arguement, in my opinion (do not know if anyone in Cuero shares this opinion or not) they were the most talented team Cuero faced last year... If they find that 'special something', they're going to be a force...

but that special something hasn't been in reach the last few years...

I will have to wait anohter week or two for Wharton

wannabgobbler08
08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
1. Cuero
2. Sinton
3. Liberty Hill
4. Wimberley
5. Devine
6. Corpus Christi/WO
7. Gonzales
8. West Columbia
9. Yoakum
10. La Feria

Dude I could take some random guy of the streets of New York and he would make a better top 10 prediction than you. Man next time do it when your on the ground!!

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Dude I could take some random guy of the streets of New York and he would make a better top 10 prediction than you. Man next time do it when your on the ground!!

You trying to tell me that the top 3 arn't legit?:mad:

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 08:47 PM

Strong words for:

#1: a Trator

#2: someone without the 'you-knows' to post their own...

if you like random guys off of the streets of NYC, though, that's your thing...

wannabgobbler08
08-29-2005, 08:55 PM
You trying to tell me that the top 3 arn't legit?:mad:

Yeah I like your top 5 but Yoakum tied a 1a Shiner and you have the at 9. Gonzales has inproved but i doubt they will be a playoff contender. Yeah I'm sorry bout the harsh words, but I jus have different oppinions!

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah I like your top 5 but Yoakum tied a 1a Shiner and you have the at 9. Gonzales has inproved but i doubt they will be a playoff contender. Yeah I'm sorry bout the harsh words, but I jus have different oppinions!
Just post your own. I did.:)

wannabgobbler08
08-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Just post your own. I did.:)

I'd go with....

1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Sinton
4. West Columbia
5. Wimberley
6. Wharton
7. Devine
8. Ingleside
9. Bandera
10. West Oso

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 09:06 PM
I'd go with....

1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Sinton
4. West Columbia
5. Wimberley
6. Wharton
7. Devine
8. Ingleside
9. Bandera
10. West Oso
that's looks like I've seen that somewhere... :inlove:

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
I'd go with....

1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Sinton
4. West Columbia
5. Wimberley
6. Wharton
7. Devine
8. Ingleside
9. Bandera
10. West Oso

"I'd go with these teams, after talking to some random guy off of the streets in New York"...

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:13 PM
"I'd go with these teams, after talking to some random guy off of the streets in New York"... you sure are being random tonite........lol :p :D :rolleyes:

bulldogman06
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks for recognizing Bandera, its been tough takin this crap about how we were gonna finish as low as 5th in our district in some polls, but polls are never correct. Also, my top 10 are:
1. Cuero
2. Sinton
3. Wimberly
4. Liberty Hill
5. West Columbia
6. Wharton
7. Ingleside
8. WO
9. Gonzalez
10. Devine

left Bandera out because honestly I know where id like to put us but just didnt feel like jinxin us.

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks for recognizing Bandera, its been tough takin this crap about how we were gonna finish as low as 5th in our district in some polls, but polls are never correct. Also, my top 10 are:
1. Cuero
2. Sinton
3. Wimberly
4. Liberty Hill
5. West Columbia
6. Wharton
7. Ingleside
8. WO
9. Gonzalez
10. Devine

left Bandera out because honestly I know where id like to put us but just didnt feel like jinxin us. Not to worry about any jinx......I'm a YaYa and I have a special potent to reverse that!!!! :eek: :evillaugh :thumbsup:

So how does HOndo look this year?? What will we see from them??

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 09:19 PM
"I'd go with these teams, after talking to some random guy off of the streets in New York"...
:tongue: :thumbsup: :D

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Not to worry about any jinx......I'm a YaYa and I have a special potent to reverse that!!!! :eek: :evillaugh :thumbsup:

So why hasn't Bandera won the championship this whole time, "special potent" woman? haha

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
1. Cuero
2. Wimberly
4. Liberty Hill
4. Sinton
4. West Columbia
6. Devine
7. Wharton
8. Bandera
9. Ingleside
10. West Oso
hmmmmmm.....
nevermind. :o

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:21 PM
So why hasn't Bandera won the championship this whole time, "special potent" woman? haha Gobbla.......you don't want me to begin the season with my new jar of newts, for Cuero, do ya?????????? :eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Gobbla.......you don't want me to begin the season with my new jar of newts, for Cuero, do ya?????????? :eek: :eek:

All of your newts are on OUR side...

Boosty_Hondo
08-29-2005, 09:28 PM

So how does HOndo look this year?? What will we see from them?? [/B]

were lookin prety descent but we have a lot of potential especially after the MV game well we will be playin yall on friday its gonna be a good one and best of luck to yall

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
were lookin prety descent but we have a lot of potential especially after the MV game well we will be playin yall on friday its gonna be a good one and best of luck to yall Hi!! Who did ya'll beat last week??

Boosty_Hondo
08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
eh we didnt beat anyone but we played Medina Valley and we lost 30 to 21 but it was pretty close the whole time so ya, i heard yall got another hicks boy runnin the QB position maybe he'll help yall get another championship

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Hi!! Who did ya'll beat last week??

I may be wrong, but I believe they lost to 4A Medina Valley...

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:46 PM
eh we didnt beat anyone but we played Medina Valley and we lost 30 to 21 but it was pretty close the whole time so ya, i heard yall got another hicks boy runnin the QB position maybe he'll help yall get another championship WEll Medina Valley always has a tough team......yeah several ties to our State team on this year's team....best of luck to ya'll too......we always play each other tough......this game should be no exception!

Gobbla2001
08-29-2005, 09:48 PM
WEll Medina Valley always has a tough team......yeah several ties to our State team on this year's team....best of luck to ya'll too......we always play each other tough......this game should be no exception!

We scrimmaged Hondo my fish year... they're always tough...

Boosty_Hondo
08-29-2005, 09:51 PM
well thats good that yall have ties sounds pretty promising well are you going to the game?

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 09:55 PM
well thats good that yall have ties sounds pretty promising well are you going to the game? Well sure i am......stand up and yell "BANDERA YA YA!!" and I'll holla back! So glad to see a Hondo poster on here....get some more on here.... :D

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Medina Valley is a team I've watched the last few years. A college classmate of mine graduated from there and he mentioned they should be on the way up(albeit a little slower than most would rather have it). I thought MV would beat Hondo by more than the score from last week. The yards were close, even might have favored Hondo. Good luck! Who won last year btw, the Bulldogs or the Owls, I can't remember.:confused:

bulldogman06
08-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Good luck next week Boosty_Hondo. We have always had a close game between us. Are you a player?

bulldogman06
08-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Bandera won last year, and by the way we scrimmaged Medina Valley and it got rained out after we both ran our first 15 and the score was 1-1.

Bandera YaYa
Good luck next week Boosty_Hondo. We have always had a close game between us. Are you a player? I remember some really close games in past years between us.....one was in HOndo about 6-7 years ago....we won like in the last 20 seconds.....it was a killer!

Boosty_Hondo
i wont be able to stand up and yell lol cause im playin im #79 the startin left tackel and to sinton fan who do you think won lol last year was the worst year hondo has had in years we went 3-7 and i think it was a bad game lol

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 10:02 PM
i wont be able to stand up and yell lol cause im playin im #79 the startin left tackel and to sinton fan who do you think won lol last year was the worst year hondo has had in years we went 3-7 and i think it was a bad game lol Well good luck #79...I'll be watching you..now don't you go and have a outstanding nite, ok??
:p :p :D

bulldogman06
79 the LT? good luck, im 63 the Center my cousin is Brandon Hicks the Qb. I heard yall had a good soph. qb who was real fast

Gobbla2001
Anyhoo... my personal favorite for game of the week in Region 4 is the Bandera/Hondo game...

Bandera is prolly my favorite 'team to watch' team... And Hondo traditionally 'brings it', so this may be a game that puts Bandera in my personal Region 4 top 10 if the win is great enough...

But from what I've heard from Bandera, if Hondo were to pull out a win, they would be a great canidate for my top 10...

Bandera YaYa
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Anyhoo... my personal favorite for game of the week in Region 4 is the Bandera/Hondo game...

Bandera is prolly my favorite 'team to watch' team... And Hondo traditionally 'brings it', so this may be a game that puts Bandera in my personal Region 4 top 10 if the win is great enough...

But from what I've heard from Bandera, if Hondo were to pull out a win, they would be a great canidate for my top 10... now you can't be changing your mind about us!!!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz....that's a RANDOM thought......... :thinking: :p

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 10:05 PM
i wont be able to stand up and yell lol cause im playin im #79 the startin left tackel and to sinton fan who do you think won lol last year was the worst year hondo has had in years we went 3-7 and i think it was a bad game lol
I truly couldn't remember.
Now I understand. Those folks in Hondo done lit a fire under your arses didn't they?:D Bet you guys make the playoffs now!:cool:

Boosty_Hondo
08-29-2005, 10:08 PM
our qb is now a jr he started as a soph last year we also have a sr back up qb that has some good wheels and moves on him to and he has a gun and good luck to you 63 its gonna be a good one as ive said already and we had a pretty dang good practice this afternoon so were lookin pretty ready

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 11:53 PM
i wont be able to stand up and yell lol cause im playin im #79 the startin left tackel and to sinton fan who do you think won lol last year was the worst year hondo has had in years we went 3-7 and i think it was a bad game lol Good Luck this year #79!!! :clap:

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 11:54 PM
79 the LT? good luck, im 63 the Center my cousin is Brandon Hicks the Qb. I heard yall had a good soph. qb who was real fast #63 good luck to you & your cousin!! :clap:

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 05:01 AM
I truly couldn't remember.
Now I understand. Those folks in Hondo done lit a fire under your arses didn't they?:D Bet you guys make the playoffs now!:cool:

Do you see Hundo winning district? I think you guys can. Devine is the only team you guys have to worry about. Coach P.J. Wells is a pretty dang good coach I hear!

gato 76
08-30-2005, 06:26 AM
Gobbla2000,that special something what do you really want to say.I know it can't be a special player,cause that team is loaded with talent.

Boosty_Hondo
08-30-2005, 07:07 AM
our coaching staff is pretty dang good this year

AD/ Head Coach- P.J. Wells
DC- Coach Roathse
OC- Tim Williams
and there are to many others to list lol

Gobbla2001
08-30-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Gobbla2000,that special something what do you really want to say.I know it can't be a special player,cause that team is loaded with talent.

Special something is something other than talent... I dunno what it is because I'm not around this program...

Could be heart, could be discipline, could be coaching, could be a whole list of things, but they have to be missing something special to not do better with the talent they have...

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nexfan
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Columbia
4. Sinton
5. Wimberly
6. Devine
7. Ingelside
8. Aransas Pass
9. Bandera
10. Wharton

Everyone else was doing one so heres mine. [/

Rookielol:D

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Special something is something other than talent... I dunno what it is because I'm not around this program...

Could be heart, could be discipline, could be coaching, could be a whole list of things, but they have to be missing something special to not do better with the talent they have...

Could be coaching

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nexfan
1. Cuero
2. Liberty Hill
3. Columbia
4. Sinton
5. Wimberly
6. Devine
7. Bandera
8. Ingleside
9. Gonzales
10. Zapata

Everyone else was doing one so heres mine. [/

Rookielol:D fixed it for ya :p

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 10:53 AM
fixed it for ya :p

gracias

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Is Wimberly any good?

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Is Wimberly any good? theyre usually not bad, but there is alot of hype about them flyin around this year.....i guess we'll wait and see...but they usually field a pretty decent if not pretty dang good team i believe.

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:11 AM
theyre usually not bad, but there is alot of hype about them flyin around this year.....i guess we'll wait and see...but they usually field a pretty decent if not pretty dang good team i believe.

So what your saying is they're a sleeper!

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 11:14 AM
So what your saying is they're a sleeper! that kinda seems to be the general view it seems so far this year i guess. i bet they field a pretty good team.

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:23 AM
that kinda seems to be the general view it seems so far this year i guess. i bet they field a pretty good team.

Do you know any other sleepers

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Do you know any other sleepers
or contenders

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2005, 11:28 AM
So what your saying is they're a sleeper!

I wouldn't call Wimberley a sleeper, but I wish they would sleep. :D

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 11:31 AM
or contenders just the usual suspects....

Liberty Hill, Cuero, Sinton, and the other "regulars" that always start the season ranked decent....West Orange Stark, Jasper, etc.

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I wouldn't call Wimberley a sleeper, but I wish they would sleep. :D

LOL... when or doubt let LHMom speak her mind:clap: :D

Boosty_Hondo
08-30-2005, 01:34 PM
i think wimberly can be a reptty descent team

SintonFan
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Do you see Hundo winning district? I think you guys can. Devine is the only team you guys have to worry about. Coach P.J. Wells is a pretty dang good coach I hear!
I see Devine as the heavy favorite in this district. Too much coming back from pretty stout team from last year.

FbCoachB40
08-30-2005, 06:36 PM
NO, NO, NO, NO

BEAT GONZALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET IT RIGHT SCRUB C!!!!

neck_06
08-31-2005, 07:37 AM
1. Cuero
2. Sinton
3. Liberty Hill
4. Wimberley
5. Devine
6. Corpus Christi/WO
7. Gonzales
8. West Columbia
9. Yoakum
10. La Feria

1. Cuero
2. West Columbia
3. Wimberley
4. Liberty Hill
5. Sinton
6. Devine
7. Wharton
8. La Feria
9. Courpus Christi/WO
10. Bandera

heres mine

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
1. Cuero
2. West Columbia
3. Wimberley
4. Liberty Hill
5. Sinton
6. Devine
7. Wharton
8. La Feria
9. Courpus Christi/WO
10. Bandera

heres mine

you are kidding right? does everyone know that Ingleside IS a WHOLE lot better than West Oso? and you do realize that Sinton is probably the second best team in this Region right behind Cuero right? i understand being a homer, but in my case... its backed up by the teams performance on the field...

LH Panther Mom
08-31-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i understand being a homer, but in my case...

In your case, you're one as well. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
In your case, you're one as well. ;)

i know, but the team has performed well enough to allow me to be :)

neck_06
08-31-2005, 08:43 AM
you are kidding right? does everyone know that Ingleside IS a WHOLE lot better than West Oso? and you do realize that Sinton is probably the second best team in this Region right behind Cuero right? i understand being a homer, but in my case... its backed up by the teams performance on the field...

have you ever seen west columbia play?

when you have come and talk to me about playing on the field

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:45 AM
have you ever seen west columbia play?

when you have come and talk to me about playing on the field

all im sayin is that one poll has WC over Sinton... and its yours... coincidence...

neck_06
08-31-2005, 08:47 AM
West Columbia 7
Cuero 21

Sinton 0
Cuero 31

quality........yeah right

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:48 AM
West Columbia 7
Cuero 21

Sinton 0
Cuero 31

Sinton 28
Cuero 35

neck_06
08-31-2005, 08:49 AM
talking playoffs when it really counts

District303aPastPlayer
if you are going to provide scores, at least be accurate.

pirate4state
West Columbia 7
Cuero 21

Sinton 0
Cuero 31

:rolleyes: So your b/c Columbia scored a TD your team has more quality? At least we hung 28 on them earlier in the season. :D

neck_06
08-31-2005, 08:50 AM
ok, in the regional final game last year, was the score 35-28 or was the score 31-0?

pirate4state
talking playoffs when it really counts Well those 7 points didn't count for much did they? ;)

neck_06
Originally posted by pirate4state
:rolleyes: So your b/c Columbia scored a TD your team has more quality? At least we hung 28 on them earlier in the season. :D

when it counted, yall put up a whopping 0 and gave up 31

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:52 AM
so what have we learned from this thread? That one person thinks that West Columbia should be higher ranked in Sinton. That ONE POLL has WC #2 :rolleyes: and that happens to be a WC posters poll...:thinking:

so yeah... ill take everyone elses polls to be valid... your homer poll... is exactly that... homer based :)

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 08:53 AM
when it counted, yall put up a whopping 0 and gave up 31 True, and y'all gave up 21 and lost too so what is the difference? They kicked both our rears. :p

neck_06
08-31-2005, 08:54 AM
yes, they did, BUT i still think that W.C. is a better team than sinton, and thats what started all this

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 08:57 AM
yes, they did, BUT i still think that W.C. is a better team than sinton, and thats what started all this

i guess in the WC sheltered world... its okay to think that

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 08:59 AM
yes, they did, BUT i still think that W.C. is a better team than sinton, and thats what started all this and your entitled to your opinion, but you'll still get flack for it!!! :D :p :D

neck_06
08-31-2005, 09:00 AM
we will see later this season, cuz as it stands the only team that we have in common is cuero, and as it looks we will both be playing them, but i have seen the film, and i believe that W.C. can take sinton

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
we will see later this season, cuz as it stands the only team that we have in common is cuero, and as it looks we will both be playing them, but i have seen the film, and i believe that W.C. can take sinton
"don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling" ... http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

neck_06
08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
ok........i love the little guy laughing, where did you get that?

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 09:06 AM
ok........i love the little guy laughing, where did you get that? Off another message board...:D Just right click on him and highlight properties, and....wait a minute :thinking:

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Off another message board...:D Just right click on him and highlight properties, and....wait a minute :thinking:

Leon likes it alot!

neck_94
08-31-2005, 10:44 AM
the only thing Im gonna add to this thread is,

GO GONZALES

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by neck_94
the only thing Im gonna add to this thread is,

GO GONZALES
Leon is a Gonzo fan!

scrub c
08-31-2005, 10:52 AM
ok, I'll jump in here too...

If we make the play-offs (never a given but very likely) then I will gladly step up and take a piece of the Sinton Pirate . . . I also would like to echo neck 94's post GO GONZALES! just make the playoffs baby!

btw
Sinton has a fantastic football tradition ( South Texas Football that is)

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 10:56 AM
ok, I'll jump in here too...

If we make the play-offs (never a given but very likely) then I will gladly step up and take a piece of the Sinton Pirate . . . I also would like to echo neck 94's post GO GONZALES! just make the playoffs baby!

btw
Sinton has a fantastic football tradition ( South Texas Football that is)
Thanks for the recognition scrub c!:clap:
I'll join in and say GO GONZALES, too!:inlove:

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the recognition scrub c!:clap:
I'll join in and say GO GONZALES, too!:inlove:

Leon is turning onto a big Gonzo fan. Sure hope their worth a crap!:rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
08-31-2005, 12:12 PM
DANG, all this Reg. 4 talk and I'm just now getting into it....well guess I better get back to everyone with my top ten in Reg. 4 as well....get back to everyone in a few!

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 12:15 PM
http://www.cuerorecord.com/content/articles/2005/08/31/sports/sports1.jpg
Cuero record

Numbre uno in action

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 12:22 PM

They weren't last year... maybe this year though, haven't seen either play yet...

I will tell you that they had more than 10 rushing yards against us...

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 12:26 PM
This kinda reminds me of last year... this whole "They scored 31 on you and held you to 0 but we scored seven and held 'em to 21" sounds familiar...

WC beat Wharton AND Yoakum a lot better than Cuero did, so they figured Cuero was the weaker team...

Heck nah, our D was exposed against Wharton so we fixed it, and we were conserative against Yoakum (and prolly almost every other team as well last year), but I can already tell that won't be a problem this year...

I hope both Sinton and the Necks have great years, but hope they're not at the expense of Cuero :D

SintonFan_inAustin
08-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Cuero was ready for Sinton in the second meeting and showed that there speed was too much for sinton to control the whole game. Sinton first meeting they actually had a chance to steal one, but in playoffs Cuero didnt let up.

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
I think the difference between the 1st meeting between Sinton and Cuero last year and the second was the wake-up call we received the week before against Wimberly... after that game, everyone from the water-boys to the coaches gave 909%...

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 06:33 PM
I think the difference between the 1st meeting between Sinton and Cuero last year and the second was the wake-up call we received the week before against Wimberly... after that game, everyone from the water-boys to the coaches gave 909%...

Wake up call...Leon likes it. I wonder who everybody's wake call was last year if they had one? Thanks for the idea!:confused:

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if Wimberley gave lots of teams a "wake-up call" this year. Even in the playoffs.:eek:

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Even in the playoffs.:eek:

Don't say that :mad:

:D

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 07:27 PM
Don't say that :mad:

:D
lol
Gotta admit they return most of that stout team. That scares me some. I was at that game last year too.:D

gobblerfan02
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM
lol
Gotta admit they return most of that stout team. That scares me some. I was at that game last year too.:D

Me also, they're gonna be scary this season...Ima 'fraid!.....Go get 'em Gobblers, good luck against the leapards this week!

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 09:12 PM
lol

Depends on which one shows up I guess...

Saw them in the regular season last year and they didn't look too impressive at all...

The one in the playoffs did

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Depends on which one shows up I guess...

Saw them in the regular season last year and they didn't look too impressive at all...

The one in the playoffs did
That was when they played IP right? Good Cuestion...:thinking:

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
That was when they played IP right? Good Cuestion...:thinking:

Yah, they did a 360 or something...

In the regular season they lost to La Vernia, the week before we played them in the playoffs, they beat La Vernia like 40-something to 6 in the first round... huge turnaround...

We finally figured out their offense as the game went along, which helped us win the game... Our offensive production was stopped because of the size and quickness on the defensive front... our o-line was dang good, strong as all hell and HUGE... but huge and strong as hell means nothing if you can't get infront of the guy...

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Yah, they did a 360 or something...

In the regular season they lost to La Vernia, the week before we played them in the playoffs, they beat La Vernia like 40-something to 6 in the first round... huge turnaround...

We finally figured out their offense as the game went along, which helped us win the game... Our offensive production was stopped because of the size and quickness on the defensive front... our o-line was dang good, strong as all hell and HUGE... but huge and strong as hell means nothing if you can't get infront of the guy...
That one guy, the Texas recruit(?) ate everyone up. He's back and looks to be just as good. He!!, the whole line is back!:eek:
That's why I put Wimberley as my number 2 pick for reg. 4.:(

Gobbla2001
08-31-2005, 10:12 PM
That one guy, the Texas recruit(?) ate everyone up. He's back and looks to be just as good. He!!, the whole line is back!:eek:
That's why I put Wimberley as my number 2 pick for reg. 4.:(

Yah, they'll be tough, we needed a quick oline against 'em last year, luckily this year's is quicker... but with the chances of Bandera making the playoffs, I dunno if divsion 1 would need to worry bout 'em anyway...

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Yah, they'll be tough, we needed a quick oline against 'em last year, luckily this year's is quicker... but with the chances of Bandera making the playoffs, I dunno if divsion 1 would need to worry bout 'em anyway...
That goes with Gonzales doing the same thing.:nerd:;) Hey! If that happened that gives us more games to go to right? SWEET!;)

Gobbler Fan
08-31-2005, 11:46 PM
Wheres a good place to eat in Sinton ? I need a place to go for a pregame meal ...mex. or a nice fat steak is cool with me .

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 11:54 PM
in order:

1. Backstreet Cafe
2. Butter Churn
3. Freddies Steak House

for a good snowcone, go to Conrads on the main drag next to Diamond Shamrock :)

SintonFan
09-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Wheres a good place to eat in Sinton ? I need a place to go for a pregame meal ...mex. or a nice fat steak is cool with me .
I'll second District303aPastPlayer's first two recomendations.
Uhh, I won't talk about the piece of toast I got from Freddies the last time I was there.:(
Great home cooking buffet=Butter Churn
Great food and selection=Back Street
You won't be disappointed with either.:cool:
If you're coming this friday pm me. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Whatabuger if u want fast food,:thinking: well not that fast,

LeonJr
09-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Whatabuger if u want fast food,:thinking: well not that fast,

Leon say go with Jack in the Crack:D

piratebg
09-01-2005, 07:41 AM
sorry but nearest Jack in the Crack is in S A I believe

District303aPastPlayer
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
sorry but nearest Jack in the Crack is in S A I believe

you are correct!

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 08:34 AM
West Columbia wants a piece of Sintons behind.

piratebg
09-01-2005, 08:36 AM
kinky

neck_06
09-01-2005, 08:37 AM
LOL

neck_06
09-01-2005, 08:38 AM
let me rephrase that, West Columbia wants to kick sintons butt

MARLINDOGS
Originally posted by pancho villa
West Columbia wants a piece of Sintons behind. :eek: :eek: :eek:

piratebg
ahhhhhh...ok :D

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 08:50 AM
West Columbia will whip Sinton in football and steal all their women.

piratebg
09-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Hold on there Panch!!! After Sinton is done with West Columbia they are going to wish they had go down on there knees!!!

District303aPastPlayer
09-01-2005, 08:55 AM
whats the furthest WC has ever advanced in any sport... i mean really...

neck_06
09-01-2005, 08:55 AM
we will see, that is if yall make it far enough to play us this year

District303aPastPlayer
09-01-2005, 08:56 AM
we will see, that is if yall make it far enough to play us this year

we'll see..

piratebg
09-01-2005, 08:56 AM
I really have no basis for my comment at this time. It just sounded good.:D :D :D

neck_06
09-01-2005, 08:57 AM
and when ya'll fail to deliver on your end... would you like your crow baked, fried, or boiled?

i don't really like crow, so why would i eat it again?

District303aPastPlayer
09-01-2005, 08:58 AM
i don't really like crow, so why would i eat it again?

imma leave this one alone... you really should get to class nad quit putting your foot in your mouth...

neck_06
09-01-2005, 09:00 AM
don't have a class for a while and i really don't think i have my foot in my mouth right now, i'm not that flexible ;)

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 09:04 AM
we will see, that is if yall make it far enough to play us this year Ditto for you guys! ;) :D

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 09:05 AM
imma leave this one alone... :clap: 'bout time! :D

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 09:06 AM
West Columbia will whip Sinton in football and steal all their women. http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

sinton66
09-01-2005, 09:12 AM
West Columbia wants a piece of Sintons behind.

Nothing unique about that. :D

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 09:55 AM
The sinton butt-pirates are in for a beating if the Necks come to town. Then we will steal your women.

piratebg
09-01-2005, 09:59 AM
You are a sad, lonely man.

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 10:03 AM
You are a sad, lonely man.

I won't be lonley when I get me some senoritas from sinton.

Old Green
09-01-2005, 10:24 AM
I won't be lonley when I get me some senoritas from sinton. Pancho you don't have to steal any women from Sinton. Just go to the Buffet at the Butter Churn. i hear the buffet is your favorite pickup spot. LoL:devil: :D

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
I have been known to go to the buffet after having my way with the senoritas.

Old Green
09-01-2005, 10:32 AM
I have been known to go to the buffet after having my way with the senoritas. :clap: :clap: :D

LeonJr
09-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I have been known to go to the buffet after having my way with the senoritas.

Holla, como estas? Muy bien y tu!

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Soy gran Leon y cómo soy usted. Adoro a las chicas jóvenes dulces de Sinton Tejas.

scrub c
09-01-2005, 10:48 AM
lmao !

piratebg
09-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Soy gran Leon y cómo soy usted. Adoro a las chicas jóvenes dulces de Sinton Tejas.

I'm assuming the girls in West Colubia are a little hard on the eyes.

LeonJr
09-01-2005, 10:55 AM

Muy bueno

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 10:57 AM

Sometimes, but they can play football.

District303aPastPlayer
09-01-2005, 10:58 AM

or hard up for eachother :p

pancho villa
09-01-2005, 11:01 AM
We all know how them chicas from sinton treat us from Brazoria county.

piratebg
09-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Sometimes, but they can play football.

Depending how thick their mustache is, right?

scrub c
09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
LMFAO ! ! !

would this be considered thread piracy???

you stinking pirates!

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 12:44 PM
i dont think sinton should be ranked very high in region 4

LeonJr
09-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja

that's why your location is Wal-Mart:clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 12:52 PM
that is a joke if u didnt know that........please correct me if im wrong but is franco returning?????? if the answer is no then what i said is what i believe

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
this is my top 5 for region 4....

1. Cuero
2. Wimberly
3. Wharton- i guess im the only one that really thinks they are goin to be good cuz everyone else is leavin them out of the top 10
4. Sinton
5. Liberty Hill

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Earlier you stated that:

AND now you've got them ranked at #4 on your own poll? :thinking: That's interesting. :evillaugh

this is my top 5 for region 4....

1. Cuero
2. Wimberly
3. Wharton- i guess im the only one that really thinks they are goin to be good cuz everyone else is leavin them out of the top 10
4. Sinton
5. Liberty Hill

scrub c
09-01-2005, 01:26 PM
WHARTON IS the sleeper in the region.

They are LOADED with talent and have speed to burn. Only problem with Wharton is that - they will have to play Cuero twice this season.

piratebg
09-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Franco is not returning, but a worthy replacement appears to have been found. It may be a little too early to tell, but Josh Ring did put up good numbers for his first outing. Plus, we do have a great quaterback in third year starter Daniel Ramirez.

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 01:33 PM
i was talkin about they shouldnt be ranked at number 2......which is too high for them......but im kinda leaning towards putting WC ahead of sinton and liberty hill but im not sure.....i might make some changes

SintonFan
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
It's a free-for-all on Sinton!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Is there really anything bad about all this attention?:D
Sweet!
Go Sinton Mujeres! Kick some Roughnecks err butts!:D

Old Green
09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
It's a free-for-all on Sinton!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Is there really anything bad about all this attention?:D
Sweet!
Go Sinton Mujeres! Kick some Roughnecks err butts!:D Just throw Pancho a Hamburger. that will take his mind off the Pirates for a second.:kiss: :D

scrub c
09-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Im telling you Wharton will be the team to beat come Nov.

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
if cuero goes d1 i would like to see wharton win d2 but i personally think cuero will go d2 because i think gonzales will make it along with us and halletsville...i think this is the year yoakum is sitting in the stands come playoff time

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 04:17 PM
if cuero goes d1 i would like to see wharton win d2 but i personally think cuero will go d2 because i think gonzales will make it along with us and halletsville...i think this is the year yoakum is sitting in the stands come playoff time Yoakum at home come playoff time, interesting. :thinking: Did Gonzales have a zero week game? If so, who did they play & what was the outcome? :nerd:

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 06:24 PM
i know this is my opinion but i think leons rankings are a little dumb.......i think if he is gonna freakin have yoakum and gonzales in the top 10 of region 4 then im wondering where halletsville is in his rankings.....cuz i think in d26 after cuero its gonna be halletsville then gonzales....maybe u have yoakums roster for this year mixed up with last years cuz this year they will be watchin the playoffs from the stands.....

LeonJr
09-02-2005, 05:58 AM
Are there any last minute words before kick off tonight?

neck_06
09-02-2005, 07:24 AM
who does sinton, cuero, and gonzales play tonight?

West Columbia plays Brazosport (4A)

pancho villa
09-02-2005, 07:56 AM
I am rooting for Gonzales that way we can get all over them pirates. We are going to make them walk the plank.

Old Green
09-02-2005, 07:59 AM
who does sinton, cuero, and gonzales play tonight?

West Columbia plays Brazosport (4A) Sinton vs Gregory- Portland
Cuero vs La Grange
Gonzales vs Somerset

scrub c
09-02-2005, 07:59 AM
AHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Mate-e

pancho villa
09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
We are going to poke ya'll in your one good eye. And eat your parrot.

neck_06
09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
LOL

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 10:22 AM
We are going to poke ya'll in your one good eye. And eat your parrot.
ROFL!:clap:
You know they don't have parrot on the buffet.:p

District303aPastPlayer
09-02-2005, 10:26 AM
ROFL!:clap:
You know they don't have parrot on the buffet.:p

we do have some duck necks :)

pancho villa
09-02-2005, 10:31 AM
We are comming to sinton for some BBQ parrot. and a side of pirate.

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 10:33 AM
We are comming to sinton for some BBQ parrot. and a side of pirate.
So now you'd have to change the school mascot?
The West Columbia Cannibals?:p

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Sinton sure has become popular lately. :eek:

GO PIRATES GO!!!

pancho villa
09-02-2005, 10:36 AM
So now you'd have to change the school mascot?
The West Columbia Cannibals?:p

If that was an attempt at humor it was lame.

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 10:37 AM
If that was an attempt at humor it was lame. :thinking: I don't think you understand. :evillaugh

pancho villa
09-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I understand sinton don't want no part of the Necks.

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 11:13 AM
I understand sinton don't want no part of the Necks. :rolleyes: Whatever you say BOB!!

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Sinton sure has become popular lately. :eek:

GO PIRATES GO!!!

idk why they have been, everyone is talkin about them but then again there are alot of sinton people on here, sinton isnt gonna be anything special this year

SintonFan_inAustin
09-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Clean up in aisle 5 Get back to work ro_tex_solja and get off the computer. Yes ur right sinton wont do anything special unless they win state, so guess we never done anything special in football before:confused:

LeonJr
09-02-2005, 11:44 AM
idk why they have been, everyone is talkin about them but then again there are alot of sinton people on here, sinton isnt gonna be anything special this year unless they pick up some prospect move ins from Louisiana or Mississippi. sorry thats my OPINION

Not sure being from Wal-Mart makes you sound any smarter?

http://leon.jpg

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 11:46 AM
http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/ugly/ugly9.gif

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 12:28 PM
If that was an attempt at humor it was lame.
lol
Touche.
That was my response to "a side of Pirate".:o

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 12:30 PM
do i need to change the walmart thing just so yall dont think i work there holy mess.......yeah clean up on aisle 5 dude yall are so cool

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 12:30 PM
http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/ugly/ugly9.gif

ban me for what......not likin sinton........i didnt know u had to go for sinton

ro_tex_solja
09-02-2005, 12:31 PM
this site isnt sintondownlow so i dont really think i have to go for sinton and i can say whether or not i think they are gonna be good......

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 01:14 PM
ban me for what......not likin sinton........i didnt know u had to go for sinton hmmmm, funny I don't remember directing that post to anyone. :thinking:

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 01:19 PM
this site isnt rodownlow so i dont really think i have to go for the ro and i can say whether or not i think they are gonna be good......
I couldn't care less if you hate Sinton. :)

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 08:21 PM
I couldn't care less if you hate Sinton. :)

preech on brotha!

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 08:28 PM
I understand sinton don't want no part of the Necks. LOL.....that just sounds funny.

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 08:30 PM
LOL.....that just sounds funny.

It sounds funny TWICE...

numbre uno because of the way it was phrased...

and 2nd, because if WC had half of the determination Sinton always has, they would have been a little more impressive to me last year in bi-district...

They just don't understand, most of Cuero was more impressed with Sinton's 0-33 effort against Cuero than WC's 7-21 effort...

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 08:30 PM
LOL.....that just sounds funny.

Leon agrees!

http://leon.budweiser.com/_images/leon_qa_photo.jpg

mustang04
09-03-2005, 08:34 PM
do i need to change the walmart thing just so yall dont think i work there holy mess.......yeah clean up on aisle 5 dude yall are so cool

wow....first of all u have no sense of humor, second of all, i cant believe ur takin them serious, by the way, is wal-marts gas gonna go down w/in the next week??

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
wow....first of all u have no sense of humor, second of all, i cant believe ur takin them serious, by the way, is wal-marts gas gonna go down w/in the next week??

Cuero's wal-mart doesn't have gas haha

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 08:37 PM

Leon wishes he was wrong by saying this but he over heard that the gas prices are suppose to rise 15 cents by next Sunday!

mustang04
09-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Cuero's wal-mart doesn't have gas haha

oh......ooops:D

well in that case he's no use to me, he could be the head mop-man there for all i care haha

LeonJr
09-03-2005, 08:38 PM
oh......ooops:D

well in that case he's no use to me, he could be the head mop-man there for all i care haha

lol

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 08:38 PM
It sounds funny TWICE...

numbre uno because of the way it was phrased...

and 2nd, because if WC had half of the determination Sinton always has, they would have been a little more impressive to me last year in bi-district...

They just don't understand, most of Cuero was more impressed with Sinton's 0-33 effort against Cuero than WC's 7-21 effort... yup, not to mention Sinton is ALWAYS good, they dont have just have "a good year" and they are not a team that is up and down and all over the place..theyre connsistant and their stables are always 3 deep at LEAST! when someone graduates at a skill position, Sinton ALWAYS has someone to fill his shoes and never misses a beat. they are a great program and will continue to be. WC may be a pretty good team, but i have a hard time believing they REALLY think they'd shut Sinton down. ESPECIALLY after what Sinton did to Gregory-Portland last night.

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 08:46 PM
WC may be a pretty good team, but i have a hard time believing they REALLY think they'd shut Sinton down. ESPECIALLY after what Sinton did to Gregory-Portland last night.

Oh, they're a very good team, above average for sure... but they wouldn't have shut out Sinton last year... dunno about this year though because I have seen neither...

In our scrimmage against G-P this year, they seemed to be more a team through the whole scrimmage, but lacked the skill-position talent of last year... However, they did have some decent looking guys out there, so Sinton's almost blow-out of GP is a bad sign for the rest of Region 4...

mustang04
09-03-2005, 08:47 PM
yup, not to mention Sinton is ALWAYS good, they dont have just have "a good year" and they are not a team that is up and down and all over the place..theyre connsistant and their stables are always 3 deep at LEAST! when someone graduates at a skill position, Sinton ALWAYS has someone to fill his shoes and never misses a beat. they are a great program and will continue to be. WC may be a pretty good team, but i have a hard time believing they REALLY think they'd shut Sinton down. ESPECIALLY after what Sinton did to Gregory-Portland last night.

i dunno what it is about this post, but while reading it i had scenes of the texas and american flags waving in the air and visions of everybody holding hands and smiling while running thru the grass plains.....weird, very weird

pirate44
09-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh, they're a very good team, above average for sure... but they wouldn't have shut out Sinton last year... dunno about this year though because I have seen neither...

In our scrimmage against G-P this year, they seemed to be more a team through the whole scrimmage, but lacked the skill-position talent of last year... However, they did have some decent looking guys out there, so Sinton's almost blow-out of GP is a bad sign for the rest of Region 4... GP is a much better team than last nights version. playing conditions like that can make any game lopsided. the Pirates wont get a big head because we know this. Every team always goes out on the field to try and humiliate Sinton, so each game will be a big challenge

IHStangFan
09-03-2005, 08:52 PM
i dunno what it is about this post, but while reading it i had scenes of the texas and american flags waving in the air and visions of everybody holding hands and smiling while running thru the grass plains.....weird, very weird we're in the happy place...soak it in.....soak it in.....happy place.....:D

Gobbla2001
09-03-2005, 08:54 PM
i dunno what it is about this post, but while reading it i had scenes of the texas and american flags waving in the air and visions of everybody holding hands and smiling while running thru the grass plains.....weird, very weird

haha... are you on those pills still?