5. Palistine
6. Diboll
7. Waco Robinson
8. Silsbee
9. Hutto
10. Huffman Hargrave

shellman54
08-28-2005, 11:33 PM
What, no BH? lol Just picking with you. It looks good, and we'll see how the rest of the season plays out!!!

Bull's-eye
08-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Where's WO-S, Cameron Yoe, Bellville and BH? WO-S defeated Jasper, Bellville defeated Caldwell :thinking:

Adidas410s
08-29-2005, 12:21 AM
thank god this guy's polls don't count for anything! I am a region 1 guy and even I knew that some of the best were missing from this!

AggieJohn
08-29-2005, 01:51 AM
yeah i'm glad silsbee got recognition, they did all they could for that loss friday night

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 04:47 AM
Weak districts = strong arguments. The top 4 a legit but the rest of the region is a toss up.

WOS92
08-29-2005, 06:20 AM
Hmmm... Marlin goes to 2ot, Jasper loses to WO-S, Silsbee loses to Liberty, Caldwell loses to Bellville. WOW! Worst poll ever - and not because my team isn't in it! I'd say it if we were #2!

Adidas410s
08-29-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Weak districts = strong arguments. The top 4 a legit but the rest of the region is a toss up.

I think you should be ROM'd for pure blasphemy!!!

rhs78
08-29-2005, 07:45 AM
Where is WOS,Cameron and Bellville are they chopped liver?????

Supertilley
08-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Dude, you really suck at this poll thing. I would like to your 3A state poll. I need a good laugh.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Im with you, this guy realy stinks when it come to his poll!
For one you have Caldwell at 4 and no Bellville? Bellville beat Caldwell 24-6, and the only reason Caldwell scored was on a sanp over the punters head.
Stick to your day job and good thing you dont have say in the BCS.

chaingang
08-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Holy Shmoly:doh: Please tell me this guy doesnt work for Dave Campbell.:thinking: WO-S and Bellville not there? And what in the *&%^ is Huffman doing in there? Dont get me wrong, I like Huffman but where do you get your info? I do agree on Jasper being that high, but thats one of the only ones.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Holy Shmoly:doh: Please tell me this guy doesnt work for Dave Campbell.:thinking: WO-S and Bellville not there? And what in the *&%^ is Huffman doing in there? Dont get me wrong, I like Huffman but where do you get your info? I do agree on Jasper being that high, but thats one of the only ones.

Strength of Schedule
- base the teams of of wins and losses not ability...I agree both WO-S and Bellville are better but their schedule will hurt them

Rainman
08-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Do a little better homework next time.
Where's WO-S, Cameron Yoe, Barbers Hill?

rhs78
08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Strength of Schedule
- base the teams of of wins and losses not ability...I agree both WO-S and Bellville are better but their schedule will hurt them

How does their schedule hurt them???? both these teams play a very tough and good schedule for the whole year, no 2-A teams scheduled. I don't understand that reasoning,maybe its just me!!!!!

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Week 0 8/26--Santa Fe
Week 1 9/2--Conroe Caney Creek
Week 2 9/9--Open
Week 3 9/16--Hamshire-Fannett
Week 4 9/23--Lake Hardin-Jefferson
Week 5 9/30--Needville
Week 6 10/7--Splendora
Week 7 10/14--Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill
Week 8 10/21--Cleveland
Week 9 10/28--Liberty
Week 10 11/4--Cleveland

thats why I think their record will be better

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
Do a little better homework next time.
Where's WO-S, Cameron Yoe, Barbers Hill?

WO-S is the only team that deserves to be there. The Yoe are over-rated and I'm not a big fan of BH

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Strength of schedule, how much touger does it need to be! First Bellville opens with 3 top 20 teams, beats Caldwell, next we have Cameron, and then Marlin, then we have Yoakum and Gonzales you have these two in the top 10 in R4. How much harder of a schedule do you have to play, and thats only pre-district.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Strength of schedule, how much touger does it need to be! First Bellville opens with 3 top 20 teams, beats Caldwell, next we have Cameron, and then Marlin, then we have Yoakum and Gonzales you have these two in the top 10 in R4. How much harder of a schedule do you have to play, and thats only pre-district.

that's what I'm saying... they will not win all those games... if they do, I will becaome a huge Bellville fan, but in reality they may win 2 of those games.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
plus Caldwell won't lose another game!
just leon's prediction

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-29-2005, 12:00 PM
If they lose to a top 10 team it it sould not hurt them that much, but lets play teams like Leon and Hearn so we can get a win or two. Yes I agree Caldwell sould win there next 2 games they play 2a Leon and hearn.

shellman54
08-29-2005, 12:10 PM
WO-S is the only team that deserves to be there. The Yoe are over-rated and I'm not a big fan of BH

Oh, so yours is not a football-based poll, but a "I like this team better, and I don't like this team, so I'm not going to put them on my poll." Makes sense now............:rolleyes:

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
Oh, so yours is not a football-based poll, but a "I like this team better, and I don't like this team, so I'm not going to put them on my poll." Makes sense now............:rolleyes:

no... just not a big fan of their talent! and i dont see them winnig all their games either...pretty tough schedule.

chaingang
08-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Strength of Schedule

Strength of schedule? hahaha Wo-s has one of the hardest schedules in Texas Jasper, Nederland(4A) Bay City(4A) Newton(2A #1). Give me a break!!!!

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Strength of schedule? hahaha Wo-s has one of the hardest schedules in Texas Jasper, Nederland(4A) Bay City(4A) Newton(2A #1). Give me a break!!!!

I know that's why i dont think their record will as good

Pigskin 2004
08-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Record means nothing when the losses are to solid 4A teams and a #1 2A team. IF, IF, IF, they are losses. If a top 20 3A team plays a top 20 4A team and loses, it should not hurt their ranking, they are supposed to lose. You have no clue. WO-S beats Jasper and they are not in the top 10 but Jasper is in the top 5????? Jasper has a very, very good team but they lost to WO-S so I guess that makes the Mustangs average at best, right???? You need to hang your rankings on your wall and keep them there so your ignorance is not put on display for the world to see!!!! :evillaugh

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Hmmm... Marlin goes to 2ot, Jasper loses to WO-S, Silsbee loses to Liberty, Caldwell loses to Bellville. WOW! Worst poll ever - and not because my team isn't in it! I'd say it if we were #2! yeah....i dont think this district is as dead set as one would be led to believe.

wos fan1
08-29-2005, 01:11 PM
You got to be kidding me??? What a list! :thinking:

Rainman
08-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Not a big fan of Barbers Hill?

A ten win regular season means nothing when you reach the playoffs. All it takes is a 10-1 season and you're done.

Not to be a big fan of Barbers Hills talent is to be very uninformed about other factors.

Barbers Hill will probably lose a game or two in the pre-district, because they are preparing themselves for what they will see in the playoffs, but they will sweep district and will make more noise in the playoffs than Huffman.

theyoefnshow
08-29-2005, 02:40 PM
well, anyone can give a retard chimp crayons and ask him to color in a coloring book. He might stay in SOME of the lines but stays outside for the most part. In the monkey's eyes, it's art. To everyone else, well....it's crap. Kinda like this poll we have here.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
well, anyone can give a retard chimp crayons and ask him to color in a coloring book. He might stay in SOME of the lines but stays outside for the most part. In the monkey's eyes, it's art. To everyone else, well....it's crap. Kinda like this poll we have here.
I'LL GIVE YOU THAT ONE...LOL:D :D

Hupernikomen
08-29-2005, 02:55 PM

A ten win regular season means nothing when you reach the playoffs. All it takes is a 10-1 season and you're done.

Not to be a big fan of Barbers Hills talent is to be very uninformed about other factors.

Barbers Hill will probably lose a game or two in the pre-district, because they are preparing themselves for what they will see in the playoffs, but they will sweep district and will make more noise in the playoffs than Huffman.

Bold words there rainman.

pantherpop
08-29-2005, 09:32 PM

Rainman, don't close your eyes if that Falcon mascot plants their school flag on the 50 yard line after the game again.

shellman54
08-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Rainman, don't close your eyes if that Falcon mascot plants their school flag on the 50 yard line after the game again.

Won't be the first time. When Anahuac came out of their tunnel in pregame, one of the football players took an Anahuac flag and stuck it in the ground. As long as Huffman does it on their own field, to each their own. But to do it on the visitors field is disrespectful.

pantherpop
08-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
Won't be the first time. When Anahuac came out of their tunnel in pregame, one of the football players took an Anahuac flag and stuck it in the ground. As long as Huffman does it on their own field, to each their own. But to do it on the visitors field is disrespectful.

I agree it is disrespectful. I wasn't there but I had heard he did it on the Barbers Hill field last year.

Rainman
08-29-2005, 10:25 PM
The 50 yard line party that Huffman, the entire stands, had on the field after they won was one of the worst displays of sportsmanship that I have ever seen.

shellman54
08-29-2005, 11:05 PM
A small part of me would like to return the favor, but my conscious, intellegence, and common sense won't allow me.

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 05:02 AM
The 50 yard line party that Huffman, the entire stands, had on the field after they won was one of the worst displays of sportsmanship that I have ever seen.

It's fun for the kids...remember it's all about the kids!:p

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:02 AM
So who is the sleeper in the region?

Rainman
08-30-2005, 11:32 AM
WO-S and Barbers Hill occurding to you.;)

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:36 AM
WO-S and Barbers Hill occurding to you.;)

That a baby stick with your guns!!1Leon is never wrong.LOL

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 11:38 AM
LOL..damn...how'd i not get in on this earlier!?

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL..damn...how'd i not get in on this earlier!?

:clap:

shellman54
08-30-2005, 11:54 AM
It's fun for the kids...remember it's all about the kids!:p

If thats what our kids are learning, they we are in for a lot of trouble.

LeonJr
08-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Supertilley
Dude, you really suck at this poll thing. I would like to your 3A state poll. I need a good laugh.

You want one, you will get one. You D.A.:devil: