PDA

View Full Version : Mars - Moon Lined Up -katrina?

West22
08-28-2005, 09:22 PM
THE LINE UP OF MARS AND THE MOON YESTERDAY COULD HAVE SOME RELATION TO KATRINA .DUE TO THE EFFECT THE MOON HAS ON TIDES ETC THIS COULD HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE MOST EXTREME BAROMETER READINGS IN HISTORY.CLOSEST MOON MARS LINE UP IN 5000 YEARS.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by West22
THE LINE UP OF MARS AND THE MOON YESTERDAY COULD HAVE SOME RELATION TO KATRINA .DUE TO THE EFFECT THE MOON HAS ON TIDES ETC THIS COULD HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE MOST EXTREME BAROMETER READINGS IN HISTORY.CLOSEST MOON MARS LINE UP IN 5000 YEARS.
Marie Levoux was at it again, crazy witch done got mad at the mayor of New Orleans and is trying to do him in. :D

Hupernikomen
08-28-2005, 10:33 PM

I am sure that the lining up the moon and mars had nothing to do with the barometer.

LeonJr
08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
That's to deep for me. Da Bulls... Da Bears!

Owen B
08-29-2005, 01:55 AM
THE LINE UP OF MARS AND THE MOON YESTERDAY COULD HAVE SOME RELATION TO KATRINA .DUE TO THE EFFECT THE MOON HAS ON TIDES ETC THIS COULD HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE MOST EXTREME BAROMETER READINGS IN HISTORY.CLOSEST MOON MARS LINE UP IN 5000 YEARS. It's a hoax. The August 27 close (relatively) encounter happened 4 years ago, but it wasn't anything like the ridiculous e-mails that have been circulating claim. There will be another relatively close approach later this year, but again, nothing like the ridiculous e-mails claim.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/07jul_marshoax.htm

pirate44
08-29-2005, 05:54 AM
i wont complain as long as it brings cold weather for winter and maybe some more snow for Christmas ;)