PDA

View Full Version : Chat

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-28-2005, 08:12 PM
?

Johnny Utah
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Cameron and Giddings are looking tough!!! Can the Tigers hang???

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Utah, you moron, he means in the chat ROOM not here. :p

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 09:12 PM
what are y'all's thoughts on caldwell, besides the fact they got dumbfounded by bellville in the opener.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Utah, you moron, he means in the chat ROOM not here. :p

Take Utah out of the quote above and insert Systemofaflamer.

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 09:19 PM
well thanks (male reproductive muscle), i figured he was just talking about chatting in here about random things..

I guess a little more detail would have helped. Please don't try to call me a moron for such a petty excuse like that.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
better edit that quick before a MOD reads it. It might get you rommed. To go to the chat room look at the top of your screen. There is a button marked "chat" right click that button and go to the chat room. PS all you had to do was read my previous post and you would have known, so yeah you are a moron.

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 09:34 PM
I've been on with a different screen name before so I know how this stuff works so I don't need your lecturing father. Also, I did read your previous post about the moron thing and just ignored because I thought it was rather stupid. I figured since the post was still at the top that people might still want to talk about that certain district. From now on, just lose the name calling and you'll be fine with me.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:37 PM
moron

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:40 PM
nice thinking on that edit, very creative. If you've been here before then why did you change screen names?? Have you been ROMMED before? PS you asked for a more detailed answer so I gave you one and then you act all hostile and say you don't need a lecture. I was being nice. I even saved you your first strike from the MODS by telling you to edit. What more do you want from me Moron?

LeonJr
08-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by systemofaflamer
I've been on with a different screen name before so I know how this stuff works so I don't need to lecturing father. Also, I did read your previous post about the moron thing and just ignored because I thought it was rather stupid. I figured since the post was still at the top that people might still want to talk about that certain district. From now on, just lose the name calling and you'll be fine with me.

What was your previous screen name?

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 09:47 PM
No you're actually wrong about the screen name but valiant try. I so far haven't seen anyone get ROMMED for the use of ****/ male reproductive organ in their writing, but I guess you know OH SO much more. No one was getting hostile either, just stating the fact that you are a "butt" for calling someone a moron when they didn't know what the chat subject meant. I'm not even talking about me, I'm talking about Utah. Yet, you still want to call me a moron for some meaningless reason. Therefore, you will still be called a male reproductive organ till you're finished with you're little tirade.

Watch your language please.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:48 PM
moron

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
how so?

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 10:01 PM
oh and the old screen name was bballhnet5, which no longer shows up on here because that was two years ago. I stopped coming to this site because I got more into college football for awhile and was on message boards there for a good while.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by systemofaflamer
oh and the old screen name was bballhnet5, which no longer shows up on here because that was two years ago. I stopped coming to this site because I was got more into college football for awhile and was on message boards there for a good while.

You can go back if you want Moron.