PDA

View Full Version : Back at home....Safe and Sound!

Ranger Mom
08-28-2005, 05:42 PM
What a fast trip!! Took me 7 hours both routes that I took!

I met 44inrow at her office after following gobblerfan02 through San Antonio...(special thanks to him for doing that...I would have never found my own way). Me, Ashton, RJ went and ate with 44inarow and Mr. 44inarow, Mr. and Mrs. Crabman, Mr. and Mrs. Gobbler Grad (i hope that's right), Old Green and Gobbla2001. I had my camera with me the whole time and never thought about getting a group picture!!

At the game I met TAMUGrad and GoFightWin. After the game I met, We're_Back, gobbler84, chubbed Up, 44inarow's son, Credit Card (ROMMEE) and Pavilion (ROMMEE). I think there were more, but I can't remember all their usernames right now! 44inarow may can remember who I left out!

I went to Victoria with We're_Back and gobbler84 on Saturday...(and even though I know they don't get on here right now...thanks to them for not leaving me at the motel and letting me tag along as the 5th wheel)!:D

You will be happy to know, there were NO mishaps on this trip and I never got lost....not even once....unless you count the wrong turn I made down a dead end road while looking for 44inarows house!! :D But that was easy enough to rememdy!

CHS_CG
08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What a fast trip!! Took me 7 hours both routes that I took!

I met 44inrow at her office after following gobblerfan02 through San Antonio...(special thanks to him for doing that...I would have never found my own way). Me, Ashton, RJ went and ate with 44inarow and Mr. 44inarow, Mr. and Mrs. Crabman, Mr. and Mrs. Gobbler Grad (i hope that's right), Old Green and Gobbla2001. I had my camera with me the whole time and never thought about getting a group picture!!

At the game I met TAMUGrad and GoFightWin. After the game I met, We're_Back, gobbler84, chubbed Up, 44inarow's son, Credit Card (ROMMEE) and Pavilion (ROMMEE). I think there were more, but I can't remember all their usernames right now! 44inarow may can remember who I left out!

I went to Victoria with We're_Back and gobbler84 on Saturday...(and even though I know they don't get on here right now...thanks to them for not leaving me at the motel and letting me tag along as the 5th wheel)!:D

You will be happy to know, there were NO mishaps on this trip and I never got lost....not even once....unless you count the wrong turn I made down a dead end road while looking for 44inarows house!! :D But that was easy enough to rememdy!

i was fixin to say, when i was on the phone with you, you were lost. lol

District303aPastPlayer
08-28-2005, 05:50 PM
no need for red condoms and flashlights?

sinton66
08-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome back, glad you made it safely.

gobbler grad
08-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Enjoyed meeting Ranger Mom , Ashton, and RJ Friday night ...hope you all had a great time in Cuero and glad you all made it home safely...

44INAROW
08-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Glad you got home safe and sound.. We just got home too...... Will catch up later on the Victoria trip :) It was fun meeting you'll and I can't believe neither one of us took a group picture.. I guess that just means we'll have to do it again!

Gobbla2001
08-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Glad you made him home safely, K...

Enjoyed meeting y'all...

Within this past year, sinton66, LHPM, Matthew328 and now Ranger_Mom have all attended Cuero games...

You other two have until the 3rd round of this year's playoffs to make it a sweep for Cuero over the past year :D

Old Green
08-28-2005, 06:32 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you RM, Ashton and RJ. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Cuero. I just wish it was not so hot and humid this year. I thought I would say that so you would not think I was sweating from pregame jitters.:)

44INAROW
08-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I just wish it was not so hot and humid this year. I thought

That means we gotta meet up for a November game (it might be down to 80 by then) if the situation arises :)

Old Green
08-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I hear you 44inarow. Can't wait for the first cold front to hit.

Gobbla2001
08-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
That means we gotta meet up for a November game (it might be down to 80 by then) if the situation arises :)

Or we can just hold off all games until Christmas and hope that it snows again this year...

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:17 PM
hope you had a great trip RM, glad to have you back.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
It was a pleasure to meet you RM, Ashton and RJ. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Cuero. I just wish it was not so hot and humid this year. I thought I would say that so you would not think I was sweating from pregame jitters.:)

LOL!! I couldn't believe how hot and muggy it was. I drank about a gallon of water today trying to rehydrate myself!

We had some time to kill Saturday morning and rode around Cuero and took some pics. When I get them upoaded I will post a couple.

Gobbla2001
08-28-2005, 09:46 PM
LOL!! I couldn't believe how hot and muggy it was. I drank about a gallon of water today trying to rehydrate myself!

We had some time to kill Saturday morning and rode around Cuero and took some pics. When I get them upoaded I will post a couple.

I imagine it's hard to adapt to... we just drink a gallon of beer and we're cool :D

Old Green
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM

We had some time to kill Saturday morning and rode around Cuero and took some pics. When I get them upoaded I will post a couple. I know . I think I drank 4 bottles of water during the game.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Okay....here are a couple of pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/IM000620.jpg

another one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/IM000622.jpg

TAMUGRAD
08-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Glad I got to meet you while you were here in Cuero. Wish we would have thought to get a picture at half-time or after the game. It was my son's first varsity game I had two cameras with me.

Ranger Mom
08-29-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
Glad I got to meet you while you were here in Cuero. Wish we would have thought to get a picture at half-time or after the game. It was my son's first varsity game I had two cameras with me.

It was too hectic for me to think straight. All 3 of us had cameras with us....I had my digital and both girls had disposables.

We went to 44INAROW's house after the game, and both she and I took some pics of the kids, but never got a picture of each other!:rolleyes:

44INAROW
08-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Okay....here are a couple of pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/IM000620.jpg

another one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/IM000622.jpg

Those were good pics to take too! I'll get mine downloaded and send you in a little bit

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Glad you had a fun and safe trip!

Did you enjoy the West Oso Drill team? Do they still have the little girl leading the big girls?:D

Ranger Mom
08-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Glad you had a fun and safe trip!

Did you enjoy the West Oso Drill team? Do they still have the little girl leading the big girls?:D

Yeah...the little girls were there.

It was interesting to say the least.

I did hear a few people say it had been toned down since last year...I guess they don't "let it all hang out" at away games!

Just what I saw was enough to raise my eyebrows though!!:p

gobbler grad
08-29-2005, 08:34 AM
they had 2 little girls this year and they were getting down...

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 08:34 AM

I did hear a few people say it had been toned down since last year...I guess they don't "let it all hang out" at away games!

letting it all hang out is an understatement, lolol... but yeah... they are wild... btw... who is who is the pics?

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2005, 08:44 AM

LOL...toning down is a "good thing" ... we play them in West Oso on 9-30 so we'll see if they are still on their best behavior by then. ;)

Ranger Mom
08-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
letting it all hang out is an understatement, lolol... but yeah... they are wild... btw... who is who is the pics?

My daughter is the little blonde, the dark haired girl is her best friend.

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Glad you made it there & back in one piece!! :D I am a little disappointed that there isn't a road trip "story". ;) :D

BHBrave08
08-30-2005, 07:08 AM
Late Welcome Back.