20. Sweetwater (1-0)
21. Carthage (1-0)
22. Canyon (1-0)
23. Bellville (1-0)
24. Decatur (1-0)
25. Tatum (1-0)

JHS_c/o_06'
08-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Thank you for showing faith in us, as a player, that means alot.

chaingang
08-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

Let me tell you something, as a jasper player, yall have nothing to hang your heads about. Yall played an excellent game and have a VERY classy team. I was at the game and saw a great display of sportsmanship from your players. Yeah we won, but that has nothing to do with your talent. We were just a little better Friday. Good luck to you and your team in the rest of the season. you have a fan here.

Gobbla2001
08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Looks nice, Matt...

There are a couple of things I do not agree with, but #1 it looks good and #2 they're your rankings...

Keep it coming...

ILS1
08-28-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't like polls but yours Matt is the ONLY one that makes any sense!!! Great job!! Keep up the good work!!

:D

ProducerBilly
08-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Little Matt and I are already debating what if Abilene Wylie and Gainesville meet up :D

LeonJr
08-28-2005, 11:19 PM
Questionable?:confused:

systemofaflamer
08-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

Yeah I quoted your sentence because I was curious about something. How did Gilbert Moye play in that game? Plus since you are a player I figured you might actually know something. Preciate it.

mustang04
08-29-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
1. Cuero (1-0)
2. Gainesville (1-0)
3. West Orange-Stark (1-0)
4. Abilene Wylie (1-0)
5. Gilmer (1-0)
6. Marlin (1-0)
7. Snyder (1-0)
8. Jasper (0-1)
9. Liberty Hill (1-0)
10. West Columbia (1-0)
11. Waco Connally (1-0)
12. Atlanta (0-0)
13. Wimberley (1-0)
14. Palestine (1-0)
15. Sinton (1-0)
16. Cameron Yoe (1-0)
17. Barbers Hill (1-0)
18. Kennedale (0-0)
19. Dallas Madison (1-0)
20. Sweetwater (1-0)
21. Carthage (1-0)
22. Canyon (1-0)
23. Bellville (1-0)
24. Decatur (1-0)
25. Tatum (1-0)

mathew...i know we never have talked much about anything, but i think we should sit and talk about this.....snyder 13 spots ahead of sweetwater????? not just 2-3, but 13!!!! even tho i believe sweetwater should be ahead of snyder anyways, c'mon man wheres the love

injuredinmelee
08-29-2005, 06:32 AM
This is a much better list than some of the regional rankings thrown up on the board. They all make sense. Some of the other lists look like the DCTF lists that are just thrown together based on the past.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:04 AM
looks good to me!

Black_Magic
08-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
mathew...i know we never have talked much about anything, but i think we should sit and talk about this.....snyder 13 spots ahead of sweetwater????? not just 2-3, but 13!!!! even tho i believe sweetwater should be ahead of snyder anyways, c'mon man wheres the love Its ok, Sweetater is in the top 20... They will stay there, untill Wylie and Snyder Spank them ..:weeping:LOL :evillaugh

Ranger05
08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
I still feel sweetwater is the team to beat out of 4-3A

nexfan
08-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Did Decatur lose some players because I heard they were the poo last year. Now they are 24? Just curious.

NateDawg39
08-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Decatur lost some awsome players. A good qb in Dane and a very good reciever in Brian Christian. Also some really good D linemen in Mayfield and Kee. Yet there are some good underclassmen playing who have proved that they can get the job done

VWG
08-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Bridgeport should sneak in there somewhere, IMO.
TCU signee RB Collin Jones is a force for the Bulls.

And.... Sweetwater is a very, very, strong team out of Region I.

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Sinton beats Cuero, Ingleside beats Sinton...then does Ingleside make the top 25? :D

i'm a dreamer...so sue me :p

Fish's mom
08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sinton beats Cuero, Ingleside beats Sinton...then does Ingleside make the top 25? :D

i'm a dreamer...so sue me :p

Aint nothing wrong with a little dreaming

Hey IHS I came from another site they have us at 37 . Top 40 OHHHH, we're moving up. HAHA

;)

IHStangFan
08-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Aint nothing wrong with a little dreaming

Hey IHS I came from another site they have us at 37 . Top 40 OHHHH, we're moving up. HAHA

;) hehehe...outstanding....werent we like 50th last year? :D

Fish's mom
08-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hehehe...outstanding....werent we like 50th last year? :D
Don't know didn't start paying attention or going online at these sites until last years play offs but I know we weren't on anyone top 40.:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-30-2005, 07:31 PM
ingleside is very close to being where Sinton level of play is, but not In Cuero level which is lots of speed, which kills Sinton when they play them, as they seem to break a few on them last few meetings.

Hupernikomen
08-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by systemofaflamer
Yeah I quoted your sentence because I was curious about something. How did Gilbert Moye play in that game? Plus since you are a player I figured you might actually know something. Preciate it.

Let me answer for him because I don't think as a player he needs to be discussing his teammates in a critical way. Moye didn't play near to his ability. He played much like he did last year at this point in the season. Hopefully now that he is a junior he will corrected his mistakes quickly and we will see him do what everyone knows he is capable of.

To WOS fan thanks for the kind words and best of luck against the Dogs again this week.

mustang04
08-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Its ok, Sweetater is in the top 20... They will stay there, untill Wylie and Snyder Spank them ..:weeping:LOL :evillaugh

thats right i forgot, when sweetwater spanks someone, its usually by alot, when snyder means spank (referring to sweetwater) its by 1 point....is that the best u can do??

AggieJohn
08-31-2005, 02:28 PM
i wonder if Liberty beats BC if they will crack top ten, i mean beating silsbee and bridge city is a brutal schedule

Hupernikomen
08-31-2005, 11:37 PM
Probably not AJ but if they beat BC I think they should be considered top 25 at the very least.

Black_Magic
09-01-2005, 09:02 AM
thats right i forgot, when sweetwater spanks someone, its usually by alot, when snyder means spank (referring to sweetwater) its by 1 point....is that the best u can do?? You were there at the game. You have to know by seeing it that Sweetwater was Lucky even to get an oportunity to tie.. Heck if Snyder drives on down on the last possesion and Scores its over. they had all the momentum. In the end WHO WON??? :D Snyder Did.

scrub c
09-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Dont forget Sweeny in district 25AAA

they got 4 first place votes in the AP poll

mustang04
09-01-2005, 11:26 AM
You were there at the game. You have to know by seeing it that Sweetwater was Lucky even to get an oportunity to tie.. Heck if Snyder drives on down on the last possesion and Scores its over. they had all the momentum. In the end WHO WON??? :D Snyder Did.

haha, i yeah i was there and i believe that sweetwater was a better team but def. not that night, they did have alot of mistakes, but its like the last time yall beat us there in snyder in overtime...that was when i was a junior, the referee completely screwed sweetwater over on the last drive of OT if u dont remember

snyder just always gets lucky breaks and then they turn around and say they dominated, lets give 'em a hand:clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
the only thing really missin from this top 25 is wharton.......how are some of those teams ranked better than them......especially decatur......they lost probably one of the best qb/wr combinations ever and somehow are still ranked great......they must have some people that came up strong

Jody
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i wonder if Liberty beats BC if they will crack top ten, i mean beating silsbee and bridge city is a brutal schedule

BC is not any good. Why would beating them be any great feat?

Pmoney
09-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Man there is soo much tension between snyder and sweetwater fans lol....but i think sweetwater is a very good team just like snyder and wylie it will come down to the wire in the games they play against each other

Gobbla2001
09-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Black_Magic: You're trying to dismiss Sweetwater's efforts by saying they were lucky to be in a position to tie a game... And it seems you are saying they were not a worthy opponent...

My question is, what in the hell does that make Snyder?

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mustang04
haha, i yeah i was there and i believe that sweetwater was a better team but def. not that night, they did have alot of mistakes, but its like the last time yall beat us there in snyder in overtime...that was when i was a junior, the referee completely screwed sweetwater over on the last drive of OT if u dont remember

snyder just always gets lucky breaks and then they turn around and say they dominated, lets give 'em a hand:clap: [/QUOTE Do you want me to dig up the Stats for the game and post them to show you how stupid your statement is? It would show you Snyder did way better than your saying .. Total yardage was totaly dominated toward Snyder. I can get thos for you if you want to be reminded of the FACTS of the game.. as for when you were a Jr.... was that a game you watched from the stands or were you actualy on the field?? If im not mistaken you said you were not on the varsity then...

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Black_Magic: You're trying to dismiss Sweetwater's efforts by saying they were lucky to be in a position to tie a game... And it seems you are saying they were not a worthy opponent...

You can read what you want to.. I didnt say anything about sweetwater being any type of opponent at all.. Im saying Snyder had an opportunity with 3 min to go to put the nail in the coffin by scoring on thier end of the feild and didnt. had been moving the ball good. if that had happend any score with 45 seconds to go would have been no big deal in the games out come. people who were there know that to be true.

mustang04
09-02-2005, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mustang04

snyder just always gets lucky breaks and then they turn around and say they dominated, lets give 'em a hand:clap: [/QUOTE Do you want me to dig up the Stats for the game and post them to show you how stupid your statement is? It would show you Snyder did way better than your saying .. Total yardage was totaly dominated toward Snyder. I can get thos for you if you want to be reminded of the FACTS of the game.. as for when you were a Jr.... was that a game you watched from the stands or were you actualy on the field?? If im not mistaken you said you were not on the varsity then...
hahaha, are u serious, at that game my junior year it was completely obvious michael carillo got a first down, he actually prolly went a yard and a half over, and the ref picked the ball up and put it back and when they measured it was 6 inches short of being a first down, now ive seen some bad calls made by sweetwater refs too and ill admit when the refs do something, but i know how hard for u it is to swallow the fact that the official basically gave yall the game, it was prolly the most pissed off ive been at an official, when they make judgement calls, i usually dont think its right to challenge it too much, but that wasnt judgement, that was straight up cheating....it was very obvious and completely expected considering we were at yalls field

mustang04
09-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

its ok Cuero, whenever the blue moon occurs that snyder happens to beat sweetwater, they always say "Sweetwater was lucky to even hang, blah blah blah

Black magic...just ask Rangermom about the game, she went and shes from greenwood, ask her is she thinks sweetwater was lucky to get close to tying....or maybe that Snyder was lucky that sweetwater played horrible

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 10:04 AM
hahaha, are u serious, at that game my junior year it was completely obvious michael carillo got a first down, he actually prolly went a yard and a half over, and the ref picked the ball up and put it back and when they measured it was 6 inches short of being a first down, now ive seen some bad calls made by sweetwater refs too and ill admit when the refs do something, but i know how hard for u it is to swallow the fact that the official basically gave yall the game, it was prolly the most pissed off ive been at an official, when they make judgement calls, i usually dont think its right to challenge it too much, but that wasnt judgement, that was straight up cheating....it was very obvious and completely expected considering we were at yalls field HA HA .. Love this:weeping: :weeping: Cheating???... Look at the film .. its clear he didnt get it anyway but a yard and a half???? LOL. bottom line... 26-20 Snyder:D

mustang04
09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
HA HA .. Love this:weeping: :weeping: Cheating???... Look at the film .. its clear he didnt get it anyway but a yard and a half???? LOL. bottom line... 26-20 Snyder:D

ur right, bottom line snyder 0 football state championships and about a 33% victory rate to sweetwater

but hey on a fellow 4-3A note, good job against estacado, way to represent

i love rivalry:D

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
its ok Cuero, whenever the blue moon occurs that snyder happens to beat sweetwater, they always say "Sweetwater was lucky to even hang, blah blah blah

Black magic...just ask Rangermom about the game, she went and shes from greenwood, ask her is she thinks sweetwater was lucky to get close to tying....or maybe that Snyder was lucky that sweetwater played horrible that Blue moon has happend as 2 times in 3 years.... as far as the december game.. you lost.. stats were in snyders favor in every category that night. Total O , Total D.. The most important stat is the W.. and Snyder got that one.. If Ranger mom saw the same game everyone els saw . She saw Snyders D play up and D walker have 140 yards rushing.. she saw the score at the end. You saying Sweetwater out gained Snyder on O??? I hope you not that demented...:doh:

mustang04
09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
that Blue moon has happend as 2 times in 3 years.... as far as the december game.. you lost.. stats were in snyders favor in every category that night. Total O , Total D.. The most important stat is the W.. and Snyder got that one.. If Ranger mom saw the same game everyone els saw . She saw Snyders D play up and D walker have 140 yards rushing.. she saw the score at the end. You saying Sweetwater out gained Snyder on O??? I hope you not that demented...:doh:

i see u have selected reading, u read and interpret how u want it, but i never said they outgained, yes i believe they were a better team, but i never said they outgained

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 10:35 AM
i see u have selected reading, u read and interpret how u want it, but i never said they outgained, yes i believe they were a better team, but i never said they outgained Oh so your just stating your oppinion regardless of the stats and final score.... Ok.. You ever heard what they say about oppinions?

mustang04
09-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh so your just stating your oppinion regardless of the stats and final score.... Ok.. You ever heard what they say about oppinions?

stats just show performance by a team on that night, not how good that team really is

kinda like report cards when i was in hs, whenever i made low A's cuz i was lazy and other ppl made like 98's etc.....just cuz their grade was better doesnt mean they are smarter, just means i was lazy:D

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 10:58 AM
So If stats AND the final score Jive then the best team won. Ok.

mustang04
09-02-2005, 01:15 PM
So If stats AND the final score Jive then the best team won. Ok.

no, the team that performed better THAT night won

i promise u if sweetwater and snyder wouldve played 100 times last year, it prolly wouldve been like it has been in our whole history, snyder would win about 1 out of every 3:D

just be happy im even giving u that much:devil:

Black_Magic
09-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Well then When Snyder wins this year in district and then again if the meet in the playoffs and Snyder wins, You will have no problems with finaly admiting the painfull reality.. Snyder is on the way to the top and Sweetwater is on the downslide.:D

mustang04
09-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Well then When Snyder wins this year in district and then again if the meet in the playoffs and Snyder wins, You will have no problems with finaly admiting the painfull reality.. Snyder is on the way to the top and Sweetwater is on the downslide.:D

ok..heres our deal, yall beat us twice, i put "Snyder is on the rise, and sweetwater is on the downside"

but if swater wins twice, then u have to put "As usual, Sweetwater is better than snyder, but we had a good run"