PDA

View Full Version : Hey GP83

Phil C
08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
I was at Freer when Coach Akins was there as well as Coach Rettig. Coach Rettig taugh me in eighth grade math and was my track coach. A good man. Also you probably knew Coach Baldesweiller who went to high school at the same time I did and we were on the same track teams for two years (I was one year ahead of him). Also you probably know who Big Tom was.

PhiI C
08-28-2005, 03:27 PM
The father of the Burdine boy who quarterbacked on the 79 G-P team was originally from Freer also.

Gp83
08-28-2005, 08:54 PM
I remember all of them. Burdin was a precission passer. God he was good. Baldesweiller was a history teacher but I never had him. He left Gp in 81 and got the HC/AD at Johnson City. Never heard from him again.

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:16 PM
GP, your Momma still wears Army boots, no matter how nice you try to make. :p

PhiI C
08-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey GP83 Do you and G-P King want to meet by the gate this Friday like we did two years ago. I will be there with my black Spurs cap if you do. If not I understand.

Gp83
08-28-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Hey GP83 Do you and G-P King want to meet by the gate this Friday like we did two years ago. I will be there with my black Spurs cap if you do. If not I understand.

If King goes with me I might. I'm not sure I feel compfy by myself. It's not because of you though. King is about the biggest, badest dude I know so he'll take care of me. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

PhiI C
08-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Ok. I understand. Of course you may want to get to the stands right away to get your seats so it is ok if you can't.