PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Morning Practices?

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 04:28 PM
I had a friend go through Liberty Hill one morning last week before daylight and claims he saw cars parked around the practice field with their headlights on and the football team practicing. Is there any truth to this or was he just telling me a tall tail. He's one of those guys that you never know whether he is telling the truth or teasing. No insult meant by this post. Just checking out his story.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2003, 04:38 PM
PAINTBALL:
I had a friend go through Liberty Hill one morning last week before daylight and claims he saw cars parked around the practice field with their headlights on and the football team practicing. Is there any truth to this or was he just telling me a tall tail. He's one of those guys that you never know whether he is telling the truth or teasing. No insult meant by this post. Just checking out his story.Most likely what he saw was the 7th grade football practice. They have to be a school between 6:30 & 6:45 and are out on the field around 7. A number of parents go watch before going to work, since it's so early.

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Most Likely.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2003, 04:48 PM
The first few days of school, it was a huge shock to my son to have to get up and out there so early. After the first week, he decided that it wasn't so bad, because it was lots cooler in the mornings than when 8th grade practices, after school. Of course, now, it's really cold in the mornings, at least he thinks it is.

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 04:57 PM
At least there's just 2 more weeks of practice. It might be pretty cold these next 2 weeks however. Tell him to stick it out, it is worth it.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2003, 05:06 PM
He's having a blast & hasn't mentioned the chilliness recently - we got a long sleeve shirt to wear under his practice jersey. I haven't got the nerve to tell him that the cold now is nothing compared to what it'll be during track work-outs! :)

LHMom
10-26-2003, 09:02 PM
I have kids in LH. The middle school football teams do practice before school. The high school teams do not.