PDA

View Full Version : 4-3a

mustang04
08-27-2005, 01:41 PM
can anyone say domination?? in this first week of football , the Big 3 from 4-3A outscored their opponents 137-9 with Sweetwater winning 40-6 over Lubbock Cooper, Wylie's Win over SA Lakeview 41-0, and Snyder's Domination of Levelland 56-3.

Great job guys!:D

Pmoney
08-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Great job guys

injuredinmelee
08-27-2005, 05:33 PM
I cant believe yall let the other teams score. Come one Mustangs and Tigers.

gobbler grad
08-27-2005, 05:45 PM
sounds like a pretty tight district...should be a great district race right down to the wire...

SnyTigBaseB07
08-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

we let em score so that they wouldnt feel to bad, they could say later on when one of us wins state.... they can say "we scored on them once" haha

mustang04
08-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

c'mon now...Lubbock Cooper is prolly the best team outta them, Levelland, and SA Lakeview...well..maybe Lakeview is about the same i dunno, haha

Black_Magic
08-28-2005, 09:37 PM
actually I believe cooper is the lowest ranked team of the three. Lakeview is the highest ranked of the three. Sounds like Cooper hung in there for 2 quarters. Both Leveland and Lakeview were history after the first quarter. I believe it was something like 28 to 0 at the begining of the second quarter in Snyder.

mustang04
08-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
actually I believe cooper is the lowest ranked team of the three. Lakeview is the highest ranked of the three. Sounds like Cooper hung in there for 2 quarters. Both Leveland and Lakeview were history after the first quarter. I believe it was something like 28 to 0 at the begining of the second quarter in Snyder.

are u kidding, theres no way Levelland is better than Lubbock Cooper.....thats like bragging about whooping a 10 year old

SnyTigBaseB07
08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
are u kidding, theres no way Levelland is better than Lubbock Cooper.....thats like bragging about whooping a 10 year old

:D

injuredinmelee
08-29-2005, 07:14 AM
I knew this post was gonna turn hilarious. It i so hard to compare opponents esp common opposition. Look at Merkel last year. Snyder squeaks by and Wylie blows them out of the water. You never know whats gonna happen.

Black_Magic
08-29-2005, 08:08 AM
yes it is wierd.. Like Snyder Beating Wylie last year and wylie going on to Win D1. Snyder geting beat by Gilmer in D2.. If snyder was only D1 last year... darn:D

MARLINDOGS
08-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Good luck to all teams.

Black_Magic
08-29-2005, 08:12 AM
are u kidding, theres no way Levelland is better than Lubbock Cooper.....thats like bragging about whooping a 10 year old Uhhhh.. you might want to check your raitings. several of them. Leveland is raited higher in one or two. but they are about the same. But I guess if it makes you feel more secure:D to say Cooper is way better than Lakeview and Levelland go right ahead..:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-29-2005, 08:33 AM
I just still can't believe we have to play all 3 of those teams right off the bat!!:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
08-29-2005, 08:52 AM
yes it is wierd.. Like Snyder Beating Wylie last year and wylie going on to Win D1. Snyder geting beat by Gilmer in D2.. If snyder was only D1 last year... darn:D

If only Snyder were D1...they would have lost to Decatur...MAYBE Canyon.

Black_Magic
08-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Snyder beat Wylie... Wylie beat Decatur and Canyon.. Would have been state champs in your bracket.. oh well..

Johnny Moxen
08-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Good to see that all three top teams are having early success. Should make those district games even more fun to watch. Looks like it's going to be another tough year for Merkel & Clyde though. I just wish that the UIL would adjust the numbers accordingly. That way we could have a district made up of say Brownwood, Sweetwater, Snyder, Wylie and a couple of other good programs. I think that Clyde and Merkel could be pretty competitive in 2A.

Black & Gold
08-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
I think that Clyde and Merkel could be pretty competitive in 2A.

I'm not so sure about Clyde.

jmcgee
08-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Good to see that all three top teams are having early success. Should make those district games even more fun to watch. Looks like it's going to be another tough year for Merkel & Clyde though. I just wish that the UIL would adjust the numbers accordingly. That way we could have a district made up of say Brownwood, Sweetwater, Snyder, Wylie and a couple of other good programs. I think that Clyde and Merkel could be pretty competitive in 2A.
There is no way that brownwood could drop. if they do a whole lot of other 4a teams drop as well.

injuredinmelee
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Snyder beat Wylie... Wylie beat Decatur and Canyon.. Would have been state champs in your bracket.. oh well..

What color is the sky in your world? One night one big half. You BARELY beat Merkel and should have lost if it were not for a homecooking call. I have seen the tapes and am making a statement on what the tapes show. You should have been in basketball week 11.
I will give Snyder TONS of credit for what they accomplished last season esp in the playoffs. It was a great run and I wish you guys would have brought home the Championship. We will never know how you would have done in the DI bracket and we will never know how we would have done in the DII bracket. You can talk all you want but you can only base it on one win over Wylie in the last what 5 years?

Pmoney
08-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
If only Snyder were D1...they would have lost to Decatur...MAYBE Canyon.
doubt it...but this year is different....we will FINISH IT

jmcgee
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

Doubt that too.

mustang04
08-31-2005, 05:27 PM

VERY DOUBTFUL

its kind of like last year...even though snyder beat sweetwater by one point, sweetwater would have done better against gilmer cuz of the speed sweetwater has, some teams do better against others than others would that have beat them

sry, but i dont see snyder being fast enough to finish it, but who knows, IF they do make it that far, i will be cheering for them

mustang04
08-31-2005, 05:37 PM

yeah, in district, wylie beat sweetwater, sweetwater beat snyder

u cant say how good snyder wouldve done in D1 just cuz they beat wylie in district

Ranger05
08-31-2005, 05:42 PM
doubt it...but this year is different....we will FINISH IT do u know how hard it is to win a state championship a lot of things have to fall just right for u to win it all. U cant have any injuries and u have to be lucky.

Black_Magic
08-31-2005, 06:01 PM
VERY DOUBTFUL

its kind of like last year...even though snyder beat sweetwater by one point, sweetwater would have done better against gilmer cuz of the speed sweetwater has, some teams do better against others than others would that have beat them

sry, but i dont see snyder being fast enough to finish it, but who knows, IF they do make it that far, i will be cheering for them all this post rates is a..:rolleyes:

mustang04
08-31-2005, 06:12 PM
all this post rates is a..:rolleyes:

keep tellin urself that, because i happen to talk to alot of adults from snyder the night yall were getting killed by gilmer cuz i was in snyder seeing some friends and their parents were tellin me how we would have done alot better against gilmer cuz of the speed factor, now i know since u being a true fan and all (which i respect) dont wanna face the fact and wont admit it

stateboundWR#5
08-31-2005, 06:28 PM
not only did we beat wylie but we came back to beat them in wylie, im not real sure how bad we were down at half time... and sweetwater have a chance vs. gilmer last year yea right! all they would have to do is stop the run everyone knows sweetwater doesnt have a pass play in the playbook...

Pmoney
08-31-2005, 06:52 PM
This district will come down to the wire...it all depends on who is the most focused and how they will play in the big games-between the main 3(snyder wylie & sweetwater)

Pmoney
08-31-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
do u know how hard it is to win a state championship a lot of things have to fall just right for u to win it all. U cant have any injuries and u have to be lucky.
so you are saying that there is no chance at all that snyder can win state:thinking:

Ranger05
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
so you are saying that there is no chance at all that snyder can win state:thinking: i never said that if i was going to say that i would just come right out and said it. I wouldnt get too cocky though we thought we would win it all the year after we went to state and look what happened to us we were upset by merkel in the first round.

Ranger05
08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
i never said that if i was going to say that i would just come right out and said it. I wouldnt get too cocky though we thought we would win it all the year after we went to state and look what happened to us we were upset by merkel in the first round. well not everybody was thinking that but a majority was

Pmoney
08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
i never said that if i was going to say that i would just come right out and said it. I wouldnt get too cocky though we thought we would win it all the year after we went to state and look what happened to us we were upset by merkel in the first round.
ya i know what you mean i wasnt trying to be cocky i was just saying that but i still think if we stay focused we have a chance...everyone has a chance

Ranger05
08-31-2005, 09:55 PM
ya i know what you mean i wasnt trying to be cocky i was just saying that but i still think if we stay focused we have a chance I agree

mustang04
09-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
not only did we beat wylie but we came back to beat them in wylie, im not real sure how bad we were down at half time... and sweetwater have a chance vs. gilmer last year yea right! all they would have to do is stop the run everyone knows sweetwater doesnt have a pass play in the playbook...

appearantly u cant read right or ur just stupid....i said sweetwater would have done better, they woulda lost, but they still wouldve done better than ya'll because they at least had speed, and sweetwater does have passing, but why juggle w/ that when u can beat ppl w/ just ur runningbacks??

dman79eagles
09-01-2005, 08:11 AM
dang right they woulda lost to decatur:D

Black_Magic
09-01-2005, 08:46 AM
keep tellin urself that, because i happen to talk to alot of adults from snyder the night yall were getting killed by gilmer cuz i was in snyder seeing some friends and their parents were tellin me how we would have done alot better against gilmer cuz of the speed factor, now i know since u being a true fan and all (which i respect) dont wanna face the fact and wont admit it
Sweetwaters "Speed Factor" was not so fast vs Snyder in December .... As I remember it your "fast" backs were dogging folks outside the tackles all night long.. AND Castillo Got behide your "Fast" DBs ALL NIGHT LONG... he had 85 yards rec and a TD..... Talk is cheap... we played the Next week.. Your folks turned in equipment.. thats the fact.