PDA

View Full Version : Beware the howling...

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 11:39 AM
BULLDOG????
Bandera beat the no. 10 SA Express News sub 5A Team Floresville 40-13.
Bandera QB Brandon Hicks was named Player of the Night by completing 22 of 28 passes for 368 yards in the win.:eek: That's player of the night for the whole San Antonio area.
The bulldogs had 543 total yards against a district favored 4A team. Not bad at all.
Watch out for this team, if they keep up this level of play they are gonna be something.

cowboy
08-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Is Hicks the younger brother of the Hicks boy that was on the state champion team a few years back?

KingRob
08-27-2005, 02:17 PM
I heard he was the brother of the QB that took them to state a couple of years ago.

Bandera YaYa
08-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Nope, he's Brett Hicks first cousin....been waiting for him to play varsity, did a bang up job on our JV the last two years, and he's just a junior! Yeah I saw him pass those 20+ completions....and were some amazing catches on the other end, too! I am FIRED UP about this team.....cant wait to play in District....WATCH OUT BOYS HERE COMES THE BULLDOGS!!!!! :clap: :D

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Nope, he's Brett Hicks first cousin....been waiting for him to play varsity, did a bang up job on our JV the last two years, and he's just a junior! Yeah I saw him pass those 20+ completions....and were some amazing catches on the other end, too! I am FIRED UP about this team.....cant wait to play in District....WATCH OUT BOYS HERE COMES THE BULLDOGS!!!!! :clap: :D
Who does Bandera play next week?

Bandera YaYa
08-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Who does Bandera play next week? Hondo, at home....major rivalry......always a tough physical game between us....and Hondo always has a good team...so it will be a good one for sure!!!

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Hondo returns 7 and 6 this year and just lost 30-21 to a decent 4A Medina Valley. They are picked to finish 3rd in their district. This game will give yall a better idea of what kind of team you have.
I didn't realize that yall beat Floresville 28-14 last year, but they were supposed to be much improved this year.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:47 AM
yes, i saw this score also.....way to go Bandera!!