PDA

View Full Version : TJ Mills and Sealy

bbfan
11-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Just heard a rumor that Coach Mills was let go from his current job. Wonder if he would come back to Sealy?

pero chato
11-13-2002, 05:44 PM
It's no rumor--it's true. The MOJO has been NOGO for too long. After three 5-5 seasons at Permian, he was let go. Not even "reassigned". Is there an opening at Sealy?

Brahma73
11-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Absolutely right Pero! Story is he was "invited" to resign. Got that from another AD. Nasty rumor there MIGHT be something in Sealy. Bad news for the rest of us in 23AAA if that's true. Don't know if that town's ready for another shake-up like that right now. Faldyn seems to be settling in and there are some pretty good athletes there right now. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Crazy how great players & teams make great coaches and vise versa....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-13-2002, 11:03 PM
Do you really think T.J Mills would even think about coming back to Sealy, First it would be a slap in the face after coaching at a big school like Permian, and second he would take a big pay cut.Yes T.J is a good coach, but how good is he if he gets caught by the UIL, or repremanded for some of his actions (i.e. cussing out the Rice Cons.coach and players). And dont forget the hiring of parents of good players, so they can play in Sealy (i.e. the Lechler kid). I wonder how many players he had to get out of jail so they could play on Friday nights. You would think after all the stuff he pulled, and got by with that Sealy ISD would not ever consider him!!!

Brahma73
11-13-2002, 11:11 PM
Hey Former, I hear what you're saying. In our school, all that stuff would be fatal for an AD, but remember, Tiger Town seems to overlook a lot of stuff to win. In reality, though, I'm with you that TJ and Sealy probably won't re-marry. It's fun to play devil's advocate anyway.

BEAT GIDDINGS!

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Why would Sealy want to bring Mills back. Faldyn is doing a fine job and has some good coaches working with him, including the Defensive Coordinator who was dogged by TigerTurtle in another thread on this board.

Sealy has some good talent returning next year and should be just as tough or tougher.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-14-2002, 01:05 AM
Hey Paw you are right, why would they bring him back? I dont think anyone said Faldin was doing a bad job, at least he plays by the rules, I just think he didnt have the players that T J had, but it always turns around, It just is'nt as much fun if you are in one of those seasons, or not in the playoffs. Yall had a better team than some of the other playoff teams, I agree it sucks when it comes down to a coin toss. Hey good luck, unless you are playing Bellville.

Brahma73
11-14-2002, 01:15 AM
Hey Paw, didn't it feel good to go to the field last week when district was on the line and it was Tigers vs. Brahmas. Just like the good ol' days. That's a rivalry we've all missed and I'm glad it's back. Hope we play the last game every year. It always was a classic and I think that spirit will return. It's good for both of us. Good luck next year!

How are you guys looking for baseball this year?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-14-2002, 01:29 AM
Hey Brahma 73, Its late, dont you have to go to work in the morning or, are you retirerd. Just kiding. Hey we might be kin? Do you still make all the games? You must also be a Aggie!
Do you remember the S.O.S. years, you dont hear that much now.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Hah! I say "good riddance". That man destroyed my team's goal of reaching the state championship game. Sure, i'm still bitter about the loss. Being one game short of your dream will kinda do that to a guy, especially if it meant a lot to that person. Oh well. At least I can take comfort in the fact that not only was Coach Mills a major FLOP at Odessa Permian, :D , Sealy didn't make the playoffs this year either!!!! :D

(notice the wink message icon) i'm just kidding!!! I hope Coach Mills finds a good place to coach. BUT IT BETTER NOT BE SEALY!!!! :mad:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-14-2002, 02:23 AM
Hey Brahma 73, I guess you went to sleep, must have a early start in the morning. Make sure you read you Private M.
Go Bellville Brahmas!!!!!!!

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-14-2002, 08:06 AM
It was tough going out on a coin toss. The Tigers lost to a real good Bellville team. I'm confident that we will be right back in the hunt for the district title next year.

Not sure what baseball is looking like this year, but I hear that we should see some good, fast paced basketball action from the Tigers this year.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey Paw are you going to a game friday night? If not, come out to Tomball, and cheer for 23-AAA, and if you dont feel like cheering just come out to watch! We hope to see you, you can wear your Sealy stuff, so we can find you!