PDA

View Full Version : Denton Liberty Christian Season Opener

D$million
08-27-2005, 01:52 AM
The season started out big for us...beat howe 40-6...

whereugo
08-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Congratulations - hope you're doing well over there and having a good senior year - how many yards did you have?

Bigbuck
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Yeah wondering how Godboldt performed friday night. Wish u were still wearing the blue & white though, stay healthy and run over em. good luck at Liberty Christian.
:thumbsup:

LeonJr
08-28-2005, 09:23 PM
#11 is the bomb back for the big D!

GreenMonster
08-28-2005, 09:34 PM
good luck

LeonJr
08-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
#11 is the bomb back for the big D!

The big stands for Decatur not Devin

big daddy russ
08-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Congratulations, kid. Keep it coming... you have a group here at the DL rooting for you.

D$million
09-03-2005, 02:53 AM
Last week Devin had over 100 yards and one touchdown. This week was WAY different. He carried the ball 18 times and had 209 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. Somewhere along the way he has learned how to kick the football and was the kicker tonight. (Our normal kicker got hurt last week and will be out for a few weeks) He really stepped up to help out.

He will be featured on the Chevorlet (use to be Sonic) High School highlights next Saturday 9/7 on DFW station channel 11 at 10pm. Tune in if you can!

I want to thank everyone for cheering Devin on. He is doing well at Liberty, complaining about all the homework and all the extra work he has to do, but that is GOOD for him!

He is finally getting some letters from various colleges! That really has made him play harder.

Momma D$Million

Ranger Mom
09-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by D$million
Last week Devin had over 100 yards and one touchdown. This week was WAY different. He carried the ball 18 times and had 209 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. Somewhere along the way he has learned how to kick the football and was the kicker tonight. (Our normal kicker got hurt last week and will be out for a few weeks) He really stepped up to help out.

He will be featured on the Chevorlet (use to be Sonic) High School highlights next Saturday 9/7 on DFW station channel 11 at 10pm. Tune in if you can!

I want to thank everyone for cheering Devin on. He is doing well at Liberty, complaining about all the homework and all the extra work he has to do, but that is GOOD for him!

He is finally getting some letters from various colleges! That really has made him play harder.

Momma D$Million

That is awesome news to hear! I am so happy for him.

Make sure one of you keeps us posted on how the season progresses!!

AggieJohn
09-03-2005, 03:35 AM
that's awesome devin

whereugo
09-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Great news, MamaD - there are many of us rooting for him - glad to hear he's having success - he seems like a great kid and I know things will work out for him.

big daddy russ
09-03-2005, 01:11 PM
209 yards on 18 carries???:eek: Wow. Heck of a game, Mr. Godbolt.

Oh, and keep us posted as to which colleges are looking at you. I like to keep up with that kind of stuff and it's always good to know when something good happens to one of our own.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
209 yards on 18 carries???:eek: Wow. Heck of a game, Mr. Godbolt.

Oh, and keep us posted as to which colleges are looking at you. I like to keep up with that kind of stuff and it's always good to know when something good happens to one of our own.

Speaking of Colleges let me plug Hardin-Simmons in Abilene.

www.hsutx.edu (http://www.hsutx.edu)

LeonJr
09-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Leon says that whereugo and D$Million are the same person...Leon says get a life, DAWG!

D$million
09-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Leon,
Nope whereugo and D$ are different people.

Third game of the season, 22 carriers, 173 yards, one reception for 32. Three touchdowns, one of which was called back!

Just an update, the program on CBS channel 11 will be at 11, September 10. Sorry about the wrong dates earlier. He will be after the first commercial.

UNT and North Western Missouri are looking at him. (Keeping our fingers crossed for some others!)

Thanks for the support, will keep in touch.
Mama D$

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 02:18 AM
of those two look at UNT, they are up and coming

Leon,

Third game of the season, 22 carriers, 173 yards, one reception for 32. Three touchdowns, one of which was called back!

Just an update, the program on CBS channel 11 will be at 11, September 10. Sorry about the wrong dates earlier. He will be after the first commercial.

UNT and North Western Missouri are looking at him. (Keeping our fingers crossed for some others!)

Mama D$

LeonJr
09-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Leon,

Mama D$

whatever... Leon knows he has connections...maybe not the same person but same family!

DrinkDuff
09-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Nice pic Leon, after 15 years Mack Brown finally didnt choke. Actually he benefitted from Tressel's huge choke job.

injuredinmelee
09-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Did Godbolt learn to block yet?

whereugo
09-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Now that Leon is a real jewel - sorry - the only "family" connections D$Million and whereugo have are we are of the human race - and in that respect, Leon - you are from our same "family", too. Nope - not related - not the same person - but hey - nice try. Implying the kid is saying nice things to himself - he doesn't have to - when you work hard, try to do the right thing, etc. etc. some people do notice - I only wish more would do that when kids do well - many are so quick to voice an opinion when they mess up. Better stop now - could get on my soapbox.