PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside 48 Bishop 0 Final

Fish's mom
08-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Boys looked great tonight, everyone got playing time. Nice to see that. Had to feel a little bad for Bishop, players looked like they were getting frustrated. I know they are 2A but # of players low. Great game. Thank God no major injury just a few players cramping up. Hope everyone else had good games and injury free games.

99IHSMustang
08-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Boys looked great tonight, everyone got playing time. Nice to see that. Had to feel a little bad for Bishop, players looked like they were getting frustrated. I know they are 2A but # of players low. Great game. Thank God no major injury just a few players cramping up. Hope everyone else had good games and injury free games.

Ingleside played good. I also felt bad for Bishop, but like every other game tonight these are only preseason. What counts is district play.

pirate44
08-27-2005, 06:00 AM
wow. what a score. funny thing, i thought Bishop was still 3a. where have i been?:doh:

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:49 AM
WAY TO GO STANGS!!!

i got the scores on my cell phone from the caller times.....at the half it was 38-0, guess Hesseltine called off the dogs and got everyone some playing time.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm still not sold out on this whole Ingleside business

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
I'm still not sold out on this whole Ingleside business i think they'll only get better....but only time will tell.

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i think they'll only get better....but only time will tell.

I agree.:clap:

Hannibal
08-29-2005, 10:54 AM

Me either.

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2005, 11:04 AM

As much as I hate to say it, I am. I saw alot of speed and talent during the summer and I am sure, like everyone else, they will just get better and better each week.:cool:

LeonJr
08-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
As much as I hate to say it, I am. I saw alot of speed and talent during the summer and I am sure, like everyone else, they will just get better and better each week.:cool:

Like IHStangFan said "time will tell"

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Like IHStangFan said "time will tell" yup...and i SURE hope the Stangs afford the the opp. to point at all of you non-believers and say "TOLD YA SO!!" :p

99IHSMustang
08-29-2005, 11:51 AM
I had been reading that Bishop is supposed to be good this year because of all the returning starters. It makes me wonder if Ingleside is that good or if Bishop is just that weak. :thinking:
I am not trying to put Bishop down or anything. I guess we will see how we do against Zapata, West Oso, Orange Grove etc.

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I had been reading that Bishop is supposed to be good this year because of all the returning starters. It makes me wonder if Ingleside is that good or if Bishop just is that weak. :thinking:
I am not trying to put Bishop down or anything. I guess we will see how we do against Zapata, West Oso, Orange Grove etc. I think Zapata will be our first test to gauge by.