PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel 6 vs Los Fresnos (5A) 52

footballgal
08-27-2005, 12:44 AM
What else can I say, but Tarpons got whooped :eek: by a veteran ball club. Needless to say, I sat there, "grinning and baring it":(

99IHSMustang
08-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
What else can I say, but Tarpons got whooped :eek: by a veteran ball club. Needless to say, I sat there, "grinning and baring it":(

Sorry to hear that Footballgal... I know your Tarpons will rebound. Good luck next week!

footballgal
08-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Thanks! 99IHSMustang

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 10:55 AM
dang......hate to say it, but i was expecting this....Tarpons lost alot of talent from last year, but will no doubt rebuild. good luck on the rest of your season Tarpons!

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2005, 11:00 AM
This score surprised me. I don't know much about Los Fresnos, but do know that Port Isabel has quite a few all-around good athletes. I am sure they will pull it together, I think we are all still pretty rough around the edges.:thinking:

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully PI will rebound!! :clap: :thumbsup:

BTW: It sucks to have to "grin & bare it"!! :weeping: Hopefully, I won't have to do too much of that this year!! ;) :D

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully PI will rebound!! :clap: :thumbsup:

BTW: It sucks to have to "grin & bare it"!! :weeping: Hopefully, I won't have to do too much of that this year!! ;) :D oh...i have my fingers crossed! :p