PDA

View Full Version : Most under rated team in 3-A

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-03-2001, 05:08 PM
Just wondering who you all think is the most underrated team.At the beggining of the season I thought my Atlanta Rabbits wasnt getting no respect but now they are getting attention.But I would say New Boston I know they have only won one game all year but they played a real good game against Atlanta last week and have beat a good MT Vernon team.coach Bickham is doing good things for that team and they may have a chnce to make a playoff spot if not this year for sure next year.

kaorder1999
10-03-2001, 06:56 PM
Lake Worth could possibly be the most underrated team in 3A. Havent given upa t-down all year

deliriousmaniac
10-03-2001, 09:32 PM
I'd have to agree with you, Lake Worth doesn't get much respect for some reason. They have a great team this year, but one reason for the no touchdowns this year is that they haven't played anybody respectable at all.

Jacket2000
10-03-2001, 09:44 PM
That's still very impressive. You would think that sometime there would be a turnover in their own territory, or the 2nd or 3rd string D would give up a TD.
J2K

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-03-2001, 11:27 PM
well as long as you are overlooked people usually wont take you seriuos so just stay doing what your doing and if you you get respect then you do and if not oh well cause all that matters is who wins that last and finale game.

Go-Rabbs